Jokerman Offline
10K Club
Ok.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#602819 - 08/23/06 04:10 PM Re: Conspiracy Theories
Anonymous
Unregistered

I hope I speak for everyone else when I say to the parties carrying on the political debate GET THE H-E-L-L OUT OF THIS THREAD!!!!!! I really found a couple of the conspiracy theories interesting, not that I believed them. But it was fun reading and, after all, the PURPOSE OF THE THREAD! Since you feel the need to quote EVERYTHING that has been said in your banal and worthless debate your posts take on War and Peace proportions and make it impossible to read anything else. If it would help we can start two new threads entitled "A place to take a mental break and read something light" and "A place for people who likely can't run their own lives to debate world politics" but I'm afraid you would not know which was yours.

Return to Top
#602820 - 08/23/06 04:18 PM Re: Conspiracy Theories
Jokerman Offline
10K Club
Quote:

I hope I speak for everyone else when I say to the parties carrying on the political debate GET THE H-E-L-L OUT OF THIS THREAD!!!!!! I really found a couple of the conspiracy theories interesting, not that I believed them. But it was fun reading and, after all, the PURPOSE OF THE THREAD! Since you feel the need to quote EVERYTHING that has been said in your banal and worthless debate your posts take on War and Peace proportions and make it impossible to read anything else. If it would help we can start two new threads entitled "A place to take a mental break and read something light" and "A place for people who likely can't run their own lives to debate world politics" but I'm afraid you would not know which was yours.

Take a pill.

Return to Top
#602821 - 08/23/06 04:36 PM Re: Conspiracy Theories
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

Take a pill.

What a clever retort. You have now convinced me that it is worth my time to read the inane ramblings of a moran who uses a number because he probably can't spell his name. You probably can't tie your shoes without a spotter but you are certainly qualified to speak on behalf of an entire culture.

Return to Top
#602822 - 08/23/06 05:04 PM Re: Conspiracy Theories
Jokerman Offline
10K Club
Quote:

What a clever retort. You have now convinced me that it is worth my time to read the inane ramblings of a moran who uses a number because he probably can't spell his name. You probably can't tie your shoes without a spotter but you are certainly qualified to speak on behalf of an entire culture.

Feel better?

Return to Top
#602823 - 08/23/06 05:10 PM Re: Conspiracy Theories
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Take a pill.

As opposed to the anonymous poster, too cowardly to even post under a screenname, yet brazen enough to blast anyone who does...Bravo.

Return to Top
#602824 - 08/23/06 05:53 PM Re: Conspiracy Theories
slubgob Offline
Platinum Poster
How about the contrails left by aircraft? Aren't they supposed to be some sort of weather control thing or something?

Return to Top
#602825 - 08/23/06 06:00 PM Re: Conspiracy Theories
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

How about the contrails left by aircraft? Aren't they supposed to be some sort of weather control thing or something?

H2O is a byproduct of combustion.

Return to Top
#602826 - 08/23/06 06:17 PM Re: Conspiracy Theories
slubgob Offline
Platinum Poster
Quote:

Quote:

That's what they want you to believe.....

Return to Top
#602827 - 08/23/06 06:23 PM Re: Conspiracy Theories
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Take a pill.

As opposed to the anonymous poster, too cowardly to even post under a screenname, yet brazen enough to blast anyone who does...Bravo.

Right. It is SO much more courageous to make up a name that bears no resemblance to your own (5, Hen) and post under that than to post anon. Way to go, Mr. Fighting Blue Hen - you are a credit to us all.

Return to Top
#602828 - 08/23/06 06:23 PM Re: Conspiracy Theories
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That's what they want you to believe.....

(you don't want cooley for lj? help a homer out!)

Return to Top
#602829 - 08/23/06 08:52 PM Re: Conspiracy Theories
rainman Offline
Power Poster
rainman
Quote:

What a clever retort. You have now convinced me that it is worth my time to read the inane ramblings of a moran who uses a number because he probably can't spell his name.

Hey, genius - it's "moron."

Return to Top
#602830 - 08/23/06 08:55 PM Re: Conspiracy Theories
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

What a clever retort. You have now convinced me that it is worth my time to read the inane ramblings of a moran who uses a number because he probably can't spell his name.

Hey, genius - it's "moron."

LOL!!!

Return to Top
#602831 - 08/24/06 11:31 AM Re: Conspiracy Theories
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
I love it when people f--- up the spelling of a word when they are trying to tell others how dumb the are... the irony just kills me...

Return to Top
#602832 - 08/24/06 01:35 PM Re: Conspiracy Theories
Qkr1 Offline
100 Club
PA
Ok....next thing you're going to tell me is that there are only 8 planets instead of 9....

Return to Top
#602833 - 08/24/06 01:34 PM Re: Conspiracy Theories
Maxx Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
I really enjoy conspiracy theories. I like the ones about the deaths of hollywood legends. For example, Jayne Mansfield was a satan worshipper and the guy that was leading her in her worship (I forget his name) supposedly got the news of her tragic death in a car accident that sheared off the top of her head while he was cutting out an article from the newspaper. When he flipped the article over he saw a picture of Jayne on the otherside and he had snipped off the top of her head. I guess that's not really a conspiracy theory, more of an urban legend. I also want to go see that new movie Hollywoodland about George Reeves it looks interesting.

Return to Top
#602834 - 08/24/06 01:36 PM Re: Conspiracy Theories
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
Quote:

I really enjoy conspiracy theories. I like the ones about the deaths of hollywood legends. For example, Jayne Mansfield was a satan worshipper and the guy that was leading her in her worship (I forget his name) supposedly got the news of her tragic death in a car accident that sheared off the top of her head while he was cutting out an article from the newspaper. When he flipped the article over he saw a picture of Jayne on the otherside and he had snipped off the top of her head. I guess that's not really a conspiracy theory, more of an urban legend. I also want to go see that new movie Hollywoodland about George Reeves it looks interesting.

I'm like you. I enjoy a good conpiracy theory even though most of them can easily be debunked. It's more exciting to think we are hiding the remains of a spaceship than to think a weather balloon went down in the desert.

Return to Top
#602835 - 08/24/06 01:40 PM Re: Conspiracy Theories
Maxx Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
Exactly, SP. I really want to go visit Roswell just to see the area where it (whatever it is) happened. Speaking of the Roswell Incident, I'm not too boned up on all of this, who is this Bob Lazar guy they were talking about earlier in the thread?

Return to Top
#602836 - 08/24/06 01:44 PM Re: Conspiracy Theories
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
Quote:

Exactly, SP. I really want to go visit Roswell just to see the area where it (whatever it is) happened. Speaking of the Roswell Incident, I'm not too boned up on all of this, who is this Bob Lazar guy they were talking about earlier in the thread?

I'm not sure either. I'm not enough of a conspiracy nut to remember all this stuff, but whenever one of those programs about Roswell, the Kennedy Assassination, Marilyn Monroe's death. etc. comes on the Discovery Channel or A&E, I sit down and watch it.

Return to Top
#602837 - 08/24/06 01:57 PM Re: Conspiracy Theories
Maxx Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
Sp, me too. I love to watch that. I still question the "magic bullet" in Kennedy's death. I will always be one of the kooky people that honestly believe there was alot more to his assassination. I think whatever lead to his murder also led to Bobbys and Marilyns.
I know I'm a nut job so it's ok for me to have this opinion.
I also finding myself watching the ghost hunter shows. Then I get myself totally creeped out (even though I don't believe in ghosts) and I have to turn it off.

Return to Top
#602838 - 08/24/06 02:04 PM Re: Conspiracy Theories
Miscuit Offline
10K Club
Miscuit
TX
Quote:

Been to Roswell. Didn't see any aliens or extraterrestrials...but tons of "alien souvenir shops"!

Return to Top
#602839 - 08/24/06 02:06 PM Re: Conspiracy Theories
Maxx Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
How do you know you didn't see them Ms. B? Maybe they are shape shifting aliens that have taken on human shapes? **LOL** ( I wish I could keep a straight face when I type that)

Return to Top
#602840 - 08/24/06 02:08 PM Re: Conspiracy Theories
Miscuit Offline
10K Club
Miscuit
TX
Ha! Well...good point...there were some pretty scary lookin' humans around there.

Return to Top
#602841 - 08/24/06 02:12 PM Re: Conspiracy Theories
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
I've got to believe there are some aliens posting here in the cooler.

Return to Top
#602842 - 08/24/06 02:13 PM Re: Conspiracy Theories
Maxx Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
Scary looking or not, I still want to go. It's just one of those things. You want to see scary trying being in Missouri. I go with the Hubby sometimes to Truck pulls and mud runs. I think My hubby and I are the only two there with all of our teeth and that we are the only two that ever wash our clothes. Oh, and that we are the only two that ever wear deoderant. ***LOL****

Return to Top
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5