Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thread Options
#603841 - 08/25/06 01:47 PM Re: PIck on each other thread!
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Quote:

Devil Queen,

I believe you asked:
Quote:

...tell us all why certain posters annoy you...

The posters that annoy me are those with over 14,000 posts, the majority in the cooler.

Also, what annoys me are posters that have user names with King, Queen, or HRH.

Oh goody, I am on your list, then, if you register, you can place me on ignore...

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#603842 - 08/25/06 02:04 PM Re: PIck on each other thread!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

...but are perfectly content to suck up most of the resources of the water cooler (check the ratio of anonymous to registered users on any given day...)

I believe most of the anonymous users you see when you check who is online are search engine robots, not actual users on the site. You can't really rely upon those numbers for anything other than registered users.

Welcome to the internet where nothing is real. It's kind of like Strawberry Fields.

Return to Top
#603843 - 08/25/06 02:36 PM Re: PIck on each other thread!
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion
Some things are real Bugs, we just line them with our own little internet wit. I think this is such a funny thread though, who could possibly get angry about any of this? It's funny, but certainly not offensive. Anyone easily offended shouldn't come into this particular string of posts.

The thing is nobody really irritates me usually, some people are better at getting me all riled up but that is OK, if they didn't it wouldn't be as much fun.

Return to Top
#603844 - 08/25/06 02:44 PM Re: PIck on each other thread!
Carly Girl Offline
Power Poster
TEXAS
There is one person who irritates me, but I dont read that users posts either. I choose to ingore them because I dont want to be "mean spirited", as someone once called me, and mention their name in my post. However, when nudged by an anon, I love to get them riled up with my childish antics. Works every time.

Return to Top
#603845 - 08/25/06 02:48 PM Re: Pick on each other thread!
Dan Persfull Offline
10K Club
Dan Persfull
Bloomington, IN
Quote:

It's kind of like Strawberry Fields.

Hey Bugs, you mean the strawberry fields where I picked so many quarts of strawberries when I was a kid weren't real. Dang, learn something new everyday. Now I just need to find out what they were.

Return to Top
#603846 - 08/25/06 02:53 PM Re: Pick on each other thread!
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
dreaming of a warm beach......
The strawberry fields have to be real or there wouldn't be any Boones Farm Strawberry Hill wine!

Return to Top
#603847 - 08/25/06 02:57 PM Re: Pick on each other thread!
Dan Persfull Offline
10K Club
Dan Persfull
Bloomington, IN
LOL....good one..

Return to Top
#603848 - 08/25/06 07:48 PM Re: Pick on each other thread!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

Hey Bugs, you mean the strawberry fields where I picked so many quarts of strawberries when I was a kid weren't real. Dang, learn something new everyday. Now I just need to find out what they were.

Well, Dan, all I can say is next time let me take you down, 'cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields, nothing is real and nothing to get hung about.

P.S. When did the message board start restricting unregistered users to only being able to post every 180 seconds?

Return to Top
#603849 - 08/25/06 08:13 PM Re: Pick on each other thread!
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion
I didn't know that it had that restriction...not a bad idea though. I don't know of any posts that 3 minutes will make a huge difference. It may be for registered users too?

Return to Top
#603850 - 08/25/06 08:55 PM Re: PIck on each other thread!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

ok...i'll start. ((debates whether to log out or not))

i don't like....i dunno. i dont really pi$$ anyone off and no one really pi$$es me off either. Well, for a bit I didn't liek RachelD cause all the BOL men kept talking to her based on her pic, buti that's subsided...i guess the thrill of her blondness wore off after a while

That's a dirty lie! I still think she's a hottie!

I hate all anonymous posters. Anyone too cowardly to posts their thoughts or positions without having a screename to identify them should but shunned by the community!

Also, "That Girl's" heel avatars are too distracting!

And Zamboni Driver has a cool screename and I'm annoyed I didn't use it first.

I'll think of more later...

FBH... I think ya mean... Search_Me ... That Girl has NEVER had an "heel" avatar.

My mistake...

Return to Top
#603851 - 08/25/06 10:21 PM Re: Pick on each other thread!
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Further South than I wanna be.
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Well, Dan, all I can say is next time let me take you down, 'cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields, nothing is real and nothing to get hung about.

P.S. When did the message board start restricting unregistered users to only being able to post every 180 seconds?

You forgot the ending. Stawberry fields forever.

Return to Top
#603852 - 08/25/06 10:23 PM Re: Pick on each other thread!
CubDave Offline
Diamond Poster
I pick on KC because she is a nitpicker!

Return to Top
#603853 - 08/25/06 10:25 PM Re: Pick on each other thread!
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
You pick on me because you secretly love me. You can't reach my pig-tails to pull so you do it virtually.

Return to Top
#603854 - 08/25/06 10:25 PM Re: Pick on each other thread!
CubDave Offline
Diamond Poster
Ok - I'm busted

Return to Top
#603855 - 08/25/06 10:33 PM Re: Pick on each other thread!
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
That's ok sweetie, I kinda like you too.

But I have to tell my girl friend who will tell her girlfriend who will tell her boyfriend who will tell his buddy who will tell you.

Return to Top
#603856 - 08/25/06 10:39 PM Re: Pick on each other thread!
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
All you people bug me, but slumming is so much fun! The thing that does really bother me is that I'll have to pay for all your illnesses, etc. when you get old, but hopefully that will not happen in some cases.

Return to Top
#603857 - 08/25/06 10:46 PM Re: Pick on each other thread!
CubDave Offline
Diamond Poster
We all appreciate you slumming with us X - you class up the joint!

Return to Top
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7