Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thread Options
#603766 - 08/23/06 08:49 PM Re: PIck on each other thread!
Anonymous
Unregistered

CubDave, I don't go to the bar because I've never caught the hang of virtual drinking. I always read it because it gives me a chuckle but I don't feel comfortable actually ordering or anything. Maybe I'm afraid that my order will be ignored. I just feel goofy ordering a drink and then not actually, you know, drink anything. You all always look like you're having a good time though.

I know people find it irritating that I don't log in. I should try harder to actually do that. But I zip in, read some stuff and then zip back out again. And yes, I know it's ironic that I'm not even signed in for this post. But I signed in for the inane Survivor thread I started. Does that count for something?

Suzy

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#603767 - 08/23/06 08:49 PM Re: Pick on each other thread!
Bimmer Offline
Diamond Poster
Bimmer
Wherever the plane lands
Quote:

Quote:

OK, Dip and Rachel need to stop fighting! That is, until they hook up the webcam...

Will there be Jello involved......heck I thought most guys enjoyed a good cat fight...although I prefer a good cat wrestling match..... .....just kidding ladies.......or am I.....

Yes I am........

Ya know, the Cole Slaw wrestling pit is just up the street from me

Yes the women actually go cole slaw wrestling during bike week down here.

Return to Top
#603768 - 08/23/06 08:52 PM Re: PIck on each other thread!
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion
Where is X? That poster is always good to pick on people, some more than others....

Return to Top
#603769 - 08/23/06 08:52 PM Re: Pick on each other thread!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am irritated with Mr. Peepers because NO ONE can love jerky more than I do!!!

==LadyLuck

Return to Top
#603770 - 08/23/06 08:52 PM Re: PIck on each other thread!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Now, how can anybody be sure it was even Rachel? This is a chat room and anyone can post anything. How does anyone know that Rachel isn't some funny little man just pulling everyones leg?

Return to Top
#603771 - 08/23/06 08:52 PM Re: PIck on each other thread!
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
Why should anyone care what threads someone reads/posts to. I agree with Suzy. I don't get the virtual bar. I don't even open that thread and read it anymore. I used to do it, but I never enjoyed it. I also don't care that people post in a private forum. Why can't we just post where we like, but be decent when we do it and not have anyone hold a grudge?

Return to Top
#603772 - 08/23/06 08:52 PM Re: Pick on each other thread!
Dan Persfull Offline
10K Club
Dan Persfull
Bloomington, IN
Well if I'm ever in your area remind me not to order Cole Slaw for my BBQ sandwich.

Return to Top
#603773 - 08/23/06 09:00 PM Re: Pick on each other thread!
cheekEE Offline
Power Poster
Easy Street
Quote:

Well if I'm ever in your area remind me not to order Cole Slaw for my BBQ sandwich.

Not the seasoning your looking for?

Return to Top
#603774 - 08/23/06 09:02 PM Re: Pick on each other thread!
Peepers Offline
10K Club
Quote:

==LadyLuck

Do you eat bags of jerky as whole meals?

Do you dream about jerky?

When you look at your pet dog do you wonder how much jerky he would yield?

Have you thought of naming your first born jerky?

If you answered no to any of these questions, then you do not truly love jerky.

Return to Top
#603775 - 08/23/06 09:03 PM Re: PIck on each other thread!
Dip Offline
Power Poster
Dip
San Diego, CA
ok, let me rephrase everything...maybe it isn't really RachelD I disliked as it was the fact that for days all the BOL men ever talked about when she posted is Hey, you wanna date and other thigns liek that...I mean, I had my pic up for a littl ebit and then took it down when that started. I didn't need it. a little flirting and innuednos between BOLers is fun now and then, but it can be too much at some point. other than that whole issue a while back, i have nothign against RachelD.

and the comment on being shallow...HELLO! this is cyberspace non-sense, so why not be shallow and stupid? it's a way to release and say whatever you want...we all do it...

Return to Top
#603776 - 08/23/06 09:24 PM Re: PIck on each other thread!
Mrs. Rizzo Offline
10K Club
Mrs. Rizzo
Curled up by the fire...
Quote:

I'd like to buy the world a Coke...

Ok...Now I have that catchy little tune stuck in my head

Return to Top
#603777 - 08/23/06 09:30 PM Re: PIck on each other thread!
Miss Chee Offline
Platinum Poster
Miss Chee
No one tells jokes anymore.

Return to Top
#603778 - 08/23/06 09:29 PM Re: PIck on each other thread!
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
Quote:

Where is X? That poster is always good to pick on people, some more than others....

Well, it's your turn.......

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.

With that said, how dare you practically invite me to post to a thread! You must be stupid...........

P.S.S. Even my cat thinks that you are stupid! You say one more thing - my cat will bite your butt!

Return to Top
#603779 - 08/23/06 09:33 PM Re: PIck on each other thread!
Anonymous
Unregistered

[sing-song tone] somebody got a thesaurus for their birthday!

Happy Birthday, X!

Return to Top
#603780 - 08/23/06 09:34 PM Re: Pick on each other thread!
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Further South than I wanna be.
Quote:

Quote:

OK, Dip and Rachel need to stop fighting! That is, until they hook up the webcam...

Will there be Jello involved......heck I thought most guys enjoyed a good cat fight...although I prefer a good cat wrestling match..... .....just kidding ladies.......or am I.....

Yes I am........

No you aren't, you little devil, you.

Return to Top
#603781 - 08/23/06 09:35 PM Re: PIck on each other thread!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

ok, let me rephrase everything...maybe it isn't really RachelD I disliked as it was the fact that for days all the BOL men ever talked about when she posted is Hey, you wanna date and other thigns liek that...I mean, I had my pic up for a littl ebit and then took it down when that started. I didn't need it. a little flirting and innuednos between BOLers is fun now and then, but it can be too much at some point. other than that whole issue a while back, i have nothign against RachelD.

and the comment on being shallow...HELLO! this is cyberspace non-sense, so why not be shallow and stupid? it's a way to release and say whatever you want...we all do it...

Oh wow, you have to go a few days without someone falling all over you and telling you that you are pretty. Must have been harrowing. I can't believe someone would think you are shallow.

Return to Top
#603782 - 08/23/06 09:41 PM Re: PIck on each other thread!
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Quote:

Why should anyone care what threads someone reads/posts to. I agree with Suzy. I don't get the virtual bar. I don't even open that thread and read it anymore. I used to do it, but I never enjoyed it. I also don't care that people post in a private forum. Why can't we just post where we like, but be decent when we do it and not have anyone hold a grudge?

Sweetpea, that is the whole point of this thread, for each of us to make some tongue-in-cheek comment about someone - alas the name "Pick on each other thread" I don't think you need to get your feathers ruffled by Dave's comments. He is really a teddy bear at heart. Right Cubby?

Return to Top
#603783 - 08/23/06 09:41 PM Re: Pick on each other thread!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

==LadyLuck

Do you eat bags of jerky as whole meals?

Do you dream about jerky?

When you look at your pet dog do you wonder how much jerky he would yield?

Have you thought of naming your first born jerky?

If you answered no to any of these questions, then you do not truly love jerky.

You are an obsessed man! A little bit scary, too!

==LadyLuck

Return to Top
#603784 - 08/23/06 09:41 PM Re: PIck on each other thread!
QCL Offline
Power Poster
QCL
NW IL
Quote:

Quote:

Well, it's your turn.......

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.

With that said, how dare you practically invite me to post to a thread! You must be stupid...........

P.S.S. Even my cat thinks that you are stupid! You say one more thing - my cat will bite your butt!

I can't stand the way you copy and paste.

Here is part of what you just "typed":

http://www.truthout.org/docs_02/12.13A.wrp.stupid.htm

(Actually I do enjoy and read some of your posts.)

Return to Top
#603785 - 08/23/06 09:42 PM Re: PIck on each other thread!
Dip Offline
Power Poster
Dip
San Diego, CA
who says i went a few days without being told i am pretty?people in *real life* compliment me and i thank them and life goes on...i liek the way i look...suits some but not others...that's why there's 31 flavors of ice cream. but who wants to post in the cooler when it's just a bunch of men oogling over some girl's pic? oh, and when it all died down over rachel, she quit posting in the cooler so much and nwo we hardly see her...who's shallow now?

Return to Top
#603786 - 08/23/06 09:44 PM Re: PIck on each other thread!
CubDave Offline
Diamond Poster
Uncalled for and mean spirited. In a thread like this, she is entitled to her opinion, which wasn't mean spirited like yours and was identified by her poster name, unlike yours.

Return to Top
#603787 - 08/23/06 09:45 PM Re: PIck on each other thread!
CubDave Offline
Diamond Poster
My post was for the unregistered post a handful up

Return to Top
#603788 - 08/23/06 09:46 PM Re: PIck on each other thread!
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Now Dippy, don't get ruffled. I think you have a very pretty disco ball. Besides, she isn't the only young cutie they guys have drooled over. They just can't help themselves.

Return to Top
#603789 - 08/23/06 09:48 PM Re: PIck on each other thread!
Kathleen O. Blanchard Offline

10K Club
Kathleen O. Blanchard
You know I don't spend much time in the cooler but I have to say X's post made me laugh! It was obviously tongue in cheek!
www.kaybeescomplianceinsights.com

Return to Top
#603790 - 08/23/06 09:49 PM Re: PIck on each other thread!
CubDave Offline
Diamond Poster
Quote:

Quote:

Sweetpea, that is the whole point of this thread, for each of us to make some tongue-in-cheek comment about someone - alas the name "Pick on each other thread" I don't think you need to get your feathers ruffled by Dave's comments. He is really a teddy bear at heart. Right Cubby?

Yep - I actually didn't even get that Sweetpeas was coming at me there. But I actually agree with SP - I don't think anyone should care. I was actually referring to people who made an issue out of it. Sorry if it didn't come off that way. I have tried a couple times to get some people out of the Private Forum and back to the cooler, but just to bring everyone together, not to try and dictate where people go or to bash them for not going somewhere. No offense meant Suzy and Sweetpeas

Return to Top
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7