Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options Tools
#603862 - 08/23/06 05:54 PM Mandatory Training
Rather be in Vegas Offline
100 Club
Florida
I was under the impression that everyone at the bank should receive annual training on CRA,ECOA,REG CC and PRIVACY. Can one of our wonderful GURUS help me with this subject, I'm having members of management disagree on the subject. I know I've read somewhere where these are recommended.
Thanks.

Return to Top
General Discussion
#603863 - 08/24/06 02:01 PM Re: Mandatory Training
RBanker Offline
Power Poster
RBanker
Austin Texas
I have confidence that a guru will be along shortly to list the Regs that include verbiage requiring annual training, but I would also suggest you look at your own policies - they may indicate that your Board of Directors require annual training as well - and if you have access to previous exams - you may find your examiners have "recommended" training on a particular topic - always wise to heed those "recommendations" - because sometimes they become more than a recommendation if not followed and the behaviour isn't addressed.

Good luck!

Return to Top
#603864 - 08/24/06 02:11 PM Re: Mandatory Training
Elwood P. Dowd Offline
10K Club
Elwood P. Dowd
Next to Harvey
Andy answers this question routinely, but I haven't seen him this morning.

Return to Top