Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Thread Options
#607601 - 08/31/06 04:06 PM Re: BankersOnline Rocks
BurntSienna Offline
Diamond Poster
Midwest
What a great thread!

I'm very new here, but visit every day, read a lot, and have learned a ton. Thanks so much to everyone who contributes and shares their knowledge about banking.

I only just discovered the Water Cooler and the Couch in the past few days... great way for me to take a short break a couple times a day - thanks! The only problem is I have to stifle my laughter here at my desk (some of you all are quite hilarious!) or co-workers will know I'm up to something!

Plus, someone up there ^^^^ said BOL is a great place to meet chicks... so I assume it's a great place to meet the man of my (compliance) dreams, too, right? LOL
Last edited by AnnMarieIllinois; 08/31/06 04:07 PM.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#607602 - 08/31/06 04:11 PM Re: BankersOnline Rocks
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
Quote:

Plus, someone up there ^^^^ said BOL is a great place to meet chicks... so I assume it's a great place to meet the man of my (compliance) dreams, too, right? LOL

If you like Burger King and the guy drumming his fingers(the pic is a cutie)etc... then you have come to the right place.

Return to Top
#607603 - 08/31/06 04:13 PM Re: BankersOnline Rocks
A_G Offline
10K Club
Quote:

Bankersonline rocks? I thought they were putting out a CD. If they did, what songs would be on it?

It's Money that Matters - Randy Newman
Money - Pink Floyd
Money (It's What I Want) - The Beatles
Money for Nothing - Dire Straits

You forgot some:

It's All About the Benjamins - Diddy feat. Foo Fighters version
If I Had A Million Dollars - BNL
Gimme Some Money - Spinal Tap

Return to Top
#607604 - 08/31/06 04:15 PM Re: BankersOnline Rocks
BurntSienna Offline
Diamond Poster
Midwest
Quote:

Quote:

If you like Burger King and the guy drumming his fingers(the pic is a cutie)etc... then you have come to the right place.

Hmmm... Burger King, huh? There must be a story there! Maybe I'll run across it as I read old threads!

lol I do like the pic of the guy drumming his fingers, and The Incredible Comply Guy and I are in the same geographic area and share the same birthday (along with Elvis Presley and David Bowie), I just discovered from looking at his profile! Too funny!

Return to Top
#607605 - 08/31/06 04:16 PM Re: BankersOnline Rocks
Countess Kiwi Offline
Diamond Poster
Minnesota
Quote:

I have come to rely on BOL for information, education, and friends. There are many of you out there who I consider my friend even though we don't know each other's true names or locations. Weird, huh?

Ditto that sentiment. Thanks BOL and the people involved for everything.

Return to Top
#607606 - 08/31/06 04:22 PM Re: BankersOnline Rocks
The Incredible ComplyGuy Offline
Power Poster
The Incredible ComplyGuy
The he11 of suburbia
Quote:

Quote:

I'm even more of a cutie in person

Return to Top
#607607 - 08/31/06 04:52 PM Re: BankersOnline Rocks
tahdah Offline
Platinum Poster
BOL has helped out when I have had work questions - great resource!
Couch has helped out with a couple of issues as well.
But most enjoy the watercooler.

Return to Top
#607608 - 08/31/06 05:29 PM Re: BankersOnline Rocks
Dip Offline
Power Poster
Dip
San Diego, CA
i love BOL. seriously...I might even marry it.

actually, i have been toying with the idea of buying the BOL sweatshirt and having "Dip" emboidered on the sleeve just above the cuff. I know, I'm a nerd.

Return to Top
#607609 - 08/31/06 05:30 PM Re: BankersOnline Rocks
Ops Offline
Power Poster
Ops
Georgia
Dip, you're so "special."

Return to Top
#607610 - 08/31/06 05:58 PM Re: BankersOnline Rocks
Dip Offline
Power Poster
Dip
San Diego, CA
Quote:

Dip, you're so "special."

I get that a lot

Return to Top
#607611 - 08/31/06 05:58 PM Re: BankersOnline Rocks
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I'm sure you are!

Return to Top
#607612 - 08/31/06 05:59 PM Re: BankersOnline Rocks
homestar Offline
Diamond Poster
US of A
Quote:

actually, i have been toying with the idea of buying the BOL sweatshirt and having "Dip" emboidered on the sleeve just above the cuff. I know, I'm a nerd.

Dip, I agree, you'll be a nerd if you get your screen name embroidered on your BOL shirt, but you'll be cool again when you get a BOL tattoo with your screen name! You could go see Chris Garver at Miami Ink to get it. Maybe you'd even end up on the show.

Return to Top
#607613 - 08/31/06 06:16 PM Re: BankersOnline Rocks
BurntSienna Offline
Diamond Poster
Midwest
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I'm sure you are!

Ditto! Or at least "just as" cute...

Return to Top
#607614 - 08/31/06 06:20 PM Re: BankersOnline Rocks
CubDave Offline
Diamond Poster
Quote:

Don't do it - not to be downer on this "yeah BOL" thread (which is deserved), but when I got a sweatshirt a couple years ago for being the winner of the month, it is not a comfortable piece of clothing. Sorry BOL, but I am a marketer, and the company apparel has got to be comfy for it to be worn.

Return to Top
#607615 - 08/31/06 06:34 PM Re: BankersOnline Rocks
Dip Offline
Power Poster
Dip
San Diego, CA
Quote:

Quote:

Don't do it - not to be downer on this "yeah BOL" thread (which is deserved), but when I got a sweatshirt a couple years ago for being the winner of the month, it is not a comfortable piece of clothing. Sorry BOL, but I am a marketer, and the company apparel has got to be comfy for it to be worn.

i just love getting new sweatshirts, expecially at the beginning of fall (ok, so like, november here in southern cali). i love hwo the fleece inside is still so soft and warm. and then you wash it a few times and it gets all scratchy cuz the fleece has pilled up. sad to hear the BOL sweatshirt is no good. I guess i'll have to go to miami now to get inked...."Dip" right on my hip

Return to Top
#607616 - 08/31/06 06:35 PM Re: BankersOnline Rocks
Sinatra Fan Offline
Power Poster
Sinatra Fan
New Jersey
Thanks Mary Beth, Michele, John, and Andy (and anyone else whom I forgot) for making BOL one-stop shopping for compliance information, education, forms, research, dialogue with other professionals, support and advice, letting-down-the-hair fun, and passionate debates. A veritable financial cyberspace Wal Mart!

As the man to the left sang, "I couldn't have made it without you. Here's to the [BOL] band!"
Last edited by Steve Hoogerhyde; 08/31/06 06:35 PM.

Return to Top
#607617 - 08/31/06 06:47 PM Re: BankersOnline Rocks
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
There are many behind the scenes people you don't see or hear from, but they do see these threads and we all appreciate these comments.

And remember, some of us like BOL so much, we joined the company.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top
#607618 - 08/31/06 07:00 PM Re: BankersOnline Rocks
A_G Offline
10K Club
Quote:

LOL Dip

Return to Top
#607619 - 08/31/06 09:25 PM Re: BankersOnline Rocks
MaryRink Offline
Gold Star
Northern MN
I have both the black and the red sweatshirts. I really like them and am waiting for a new color-like purple.

Return to Top
#607620 - 08/31/06 09:34 PM Re: BankersOnline Rocks
Buddy Love Offline
Platinum Poster
Texas
Want a laugh? Go ahead and click to enlarge this picture: BOL Sweater

Return to Top
#607621 - 09/01/06 08:39 PM Re: BankersOnline Rocks
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Further South than I wanna be.
I really want to get the Whack a lender (ok mole) shirt and wear it on casual day.

Thanks everybody for all you do. I am always talking about things I "hear" on BOL. People think I have imaginary friends.

Return to Top
#607622 - 09/01/06 09:12 PM Re: BankersOnline Rocks
Citrus Offline
Diamond Poster
I agree with everyone - BOL rocks! (Made my job much easier - that is, when I had one! )

Return to Top
#607623 - 09/01/06 09:34 PM Re: BankersOnline Rocks
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Further South than I wanna be.
Quote:

I agree with everyone - BOL rocks! (Made my job much easier - that is, when I had one! )

How are you doing MT? I see that new Aflac commercial on TV (the guy falling off the ladder) and I think of you and hope you are getting better.

Return to Top
#607624 - 09/01/06 09:47 PM Re: BankersOnline Rocks
Citrus Offline
Diamond Poster
Oh - I haven't seen THAT commercial yet! Oh my!

Well, I don't want to highjack this thread - but I'm doing fairly well - I am being scheduled for surgery to have the hardware removed from both legs. I'll be down for 6-8 weeks and then I should be able to be back out there job-searching again! (Yep - This has been an ordeal!)(Thanks for asking.) I try to visit BOL often enough to keep informed!

Return to Top
Page 2 of 2 1 2