Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#610505 - 09/07/06 07:34 PM Just finished Exam
SusyG Offline
100 Club
We have just finished with Technology, Safety and Soundness and Trust (State of Texas and FDIC). On and off we had about 30 examiners coming and going for the last 3 weeks. Can you guess what was never ever ever not one time mentioned? MFA and the Risk Assessment. AND, they know we developed our own internet banking system and process in house, so we can't rely on the vendor RA. I feel sort of cheated...Glad we have a great internal auditor to keep me honest...

Return to Top
eBanking / Technology
#610506 - 09/08/06 01:46 PM Re: Just finished Exam
complianceman Offline
Platinum Poster
complianceman
New Albany, IN
All examinations are risk based so if they feel your internal audit department does a god job monitoring, then it would be a wait of their time to question the IA's work. They are concerned with the areas that you are either weak in or are not fully aware of.
If you feel cheated, call them and tell them all of your problems and request that they document your dirty laundry in their examination report. After you do this, get an empty box and fill it with your desk contents and await HR. They will have your pink slip within a few minutes of the exit meeting!!!

Return to Top
#610507 - 09/08/06 05:26 PM Re: Just finished Exam
Doxie Pride Offline
Did they focus much attention on your Pandemic Plan?

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z