Power Poster
MichelleDawn
Quote:

nothing new here, move on please

Feel free to leave at any time.

Return to Top
#611752 - 09/11/06 08:00 PM Re: 9/11 and the Iraqi War
Pettybone Offline
Sweetpeas reliance on such sources of information in the article she posts as that which comes from such wizards as TripMaster Monkey,Tablogloid,Jesus Christ God of WAR,Zimzone,Publius,Jebus Loves me,Comment by AnAmerican.
I mean the real insiders who can be trusted to have the know,gives a new stature to her posts.

Now lets see who runs this reported to be nonpartisan website the article she links to come from. A bunch of wet behind the ears, over educated, have done nothing but study, no life experience people like

Faiz Shakir who among other things Faiz holds a degree in government from Harvard University and is currently a J.D. candidate at the Georgetown Law Center. Faiz has previously worked as a Research Associate for the Democratic National Committee, as a Legislative Aide to Senator Bob Graham (D-FL) on the Senate Veterans Affairs Committee,

Nico Pitney is the Assistant Editor of ThinkProgress and the Progress Report at the Center for American Progress. He holds a degree in philosophy from the University of California Santa Barbara, and studied economics and international relations with the Fund for American Studies at Georgetown University. Prior to joining the Center, Nico developed web content for the student arm of Gov. Howard Dean’s presidential campaign.

Payson Schwin is a Research Associate at the Center for American Progress, where he contributes to both Think Progress and the Progress Report. Payson holds a degree in government from Harvard University. Before joining the Center, Payson worked for the campaign to reelect Senator Tom Daschle (D-SD) and the Capitol Hill office of Senator Evan Bayh (D-IN).

Not one other person in this "Non Partisian organization" is listed as a Republician. Other Contributirs are listed as John Podesta Tom Daschle, Gene Sperling Christy Harvy

Bias anyone

Nough Said

Return to Top
#611753 - 09/11/06 08:04 PM Re: 9/11 and the Iraqi War
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
Quote:

Sweetpeas reliance on such sources of information as that which comes from such wizards as TripMaster Monkey,Tablogloid,Jesus Christ God of WAR,Zimzone,Publius,Jebus Loves me,Comment by AnAmerican.
I mean the real insiders who can be trusted to have the know,gives a new stature to her posts.

Now lets see who runs this reported to be nonpartisan website the artice she links to come from. A bunch of wet behid the ears, over educated, have done nothing but study, no life experience people like

Faiz Shakir who among other things Faiz holds a degree in government from Harvard University and is currently a J.D. candidate at the Georgetown Law Center. Faiz has previously worked as a Research Associate for the Democratic National Committee, as a Legislative Aide to Senator Bob Graham (D-FL) on the Senate Veterans Affairs Committee,

Nico Pitney is the Assistant Editor of ThinkProgress and the Progress Report at the Center for American Progress. He holds a degree in philosophy from the University of California Santa Barbara, and studied economics and international relations with the Fund for American Studies at Georgetown University. Prior to joining the Center, Nico developed web content for the student arm of Gov. Howard Dean’s presidential campaign.

Payson Schwin is a Research Associate at the Center for American Progress, where he contributes to both Think Progress and the Progress Report. Payson holds a degree in government from Harvard University. Before joining the Center, Payson worked for the campaign to reelect Senator Tom Daschle (D-SD) and the Capitol Hill office of Senator Evan Bayh (D-IN).

Not one other person in this "Non Partisian organization" is listed as a Rebublicial. Other Contributirs are listed as John Podesta Tom Daschle, Gene Sperling Christy Harvy

Enough Said

I chose that site because it has the actual video of Bush making the comment. Nothing more to it than that. Nice of you to leave that out, Pettybone. I would expect nothing less.

Return to Top
#611754 - 09/11/06 08:02 PM Re: 9/11 and the Iraqi War
Jokerman Offline
10K Club
Pettybone, thanks for the reality check. After looking at the site Sweetpeas links to, I wonder who she believes to be responsible for the 9/11 attacks - Al Qaeda or Dick Cheney?

Return to Top
#611755 - 09/11/06 08:02 PM Re: 9/11 and the Iraqi War
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Quote:

Quote:

Sweetpeas reliance on such sources of information as that which comes from such wizards as TripMaster Monkey,Tablogloid,Jesus Christ God of WAR,Zimzone,Publius,Jebus Loves me,Comment by AnAmerican.

Now lets see who runs this reported to be nonpartisan website the artice she links to come from. A bunch of wet behid the ears, over educated, have done nothing but study, no life experience people like

Not one other person in this "Non Partisian organization" is listed as a Rebublicial. Other Contributirs are listed as John Podesta Tom Daschle, Gene Sperling Christy Harvy

Enough Said

I chose that site because it has the actual video of Bush making the comment. Nothing more to it than that. Nice of you to leave that out, Pettybone. I would expect nothing less.

And we would expect nothing less of you than finding any source at all that slams Bush....

Credible? Who cares! Realistic? Who cares. As long as it's anti-Bush!

Return to Top
#611756 - 09/11/06 08:04 PM Re: 9/11 and the Iraqi War
The Incredible ComplyGuy Offline
Power Poster
The Incredible ComplyGuy
The he11 of suburbia
Quote:

Rebublicial

What's that? Anything like a Republican?

Return to Top
#611757 - 09/11/06 08:08 PM Re: 9/11 and the Iraqi War
Pettybone Offline
Of course we knew that was you intention all along. That's why all that dialouge was added.

Return to Top
#611758 - 09/11/06 08:08 PM Re: 9/11 and the Iraqi War
Sound Tactic Offline
Power Poster
Sound Tactic
Wow, this is the sources you rely on?

Return to Top
#611759 - 09/11/06 08:13 PM Re: 9/11 and the Iraqi War
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
Quote:

Of course we knew that was you intention all along. That's why all that dialouge was added.

Honestly. I typed the phrase into Google and looked at what I got. This one had the actual video so that's the one I used. I know you don't want to beleive it, but it's a video of a FOX news feed and you can see it coming out of his own mouth. I remembered the press conference and laughed my ass off because all you people kept making these links to Iraq and then the man himself (your secular messiah) contradicts the whole thing. Good stuff.

Return to Top
#611760 - 09/11/06 08:15 PM Re: 9/11 and the Iraqi War
Hrothgar Geiger Offline
10K Club
Hrothgar Geiger
Jersey Shore
Sweetpeas,

You know the BOL CBT won't accept a video-clip as evidence. All that fancy-dan electronical recording stuff is made by furriners. And you know you can't trust that.....

Return to Top
#611761 - 09/11/06 08:13 PM Re: 9/11 and the Iraqi War
Buddy Love Offline
Platinum Poster
Texas
The problem with all you people is that SP's posts come off in an...oh...so...much...better light when all of them read:

*** You are ignoring this user ***

Return to Top
#611762 - 09/11/06 08:18 PM Re: 9/11 and the Iraqi War
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
Quote:

Sweetpeas,

You know the BOL CBT won't accept a video-clip as evidence. All that fancy-dan electronical recording stuff is made by furriners. And you know you can't trust that.....

That's true.

Return to Top
#611763 - 09/11/06 08:22 PM Re: 9/11 and the Iraqi War
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
Quote:

The problem with all you people is that SP's posts come off in an...oh...so...much...better light when all of them read:

Glad to see you took a break from altering/deleting posts that make you look like an ass. For someone who supposedly has me on ignore, you sure can't stop commenting on what I post. I have that power over a lot of men.

Return to Top
#611764 - 09/11/06 08:19 PM Re: 9/11 and the Iraqi War
Buddy Love Offline
Platinum Poster
Texas
Quote:

You don't say. My, that's is such an intriguing and refreshing position you have on the topic. Please, do tell us more.

Return to Top
#611765 - 09/11/06 08:22 PM Re: 9/11 and the Iraqi War
Sound Tactic Offline
Power Poster
Sound Tactic
Quote:

Quote:

You don't say. My, that's is such an intriguing and refreshing position you have on the topic. Please, do tell us more.

I nominate this as post of the year. But since I too have SP on ignore I know that if I press quote on her posts that is not how it appears. Its still funny.

Return to Top
#611766 - 09/11/06 08:26 PM Re: 9/11 and the Iraqi War
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
Quote:

Quote:

Got to quote this one before he deletes it and tries to act like he's the better person.

Return to Top
#611767 - 09/11/06 08:23 PM Re: 9/11 and the Iraqi War
Buddy Love Offline
Platinum Poster
Texas
Quote:

Again, I must applaud your logic. That's is such an intriguing and refreshing position you have on the topic. Please, do tell us more.

Return to Top
#611768 - 09/11/06 08:30 PM Re: 9/11 and the Iraqi War
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Still nothing new so lets move on

Return to Top
#611769 - 09/11/06 08:39 PM Re: 9/11 and the Iraqi War
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
Quote:

Still nothing new so lets move on

It's such a shame that you keep being forced into a thread you aren't interested in. Someone should start a support group for you. FWIW Someone's forcing Buddy Love and Shemp/Nation to be in here, too. Maybe you can all help each other with some sort of 12-Step program.

Return to Top
#611770 - 09/11/06 08:39 PM Re: 9/11 and the Iraqi War
Clown Boy Offline
Power Poster
Clown Boy
here and there
Quote:

I chose that site because it has the actual video of Bush making the comment.

What comment does he make? Danged firewalls...

Return to Top
#611771 - 09/11/06 08:41 PM Re: 9/11 and the Iraqi War
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
Quote:

Quote:

I chose that site because it has the actual video of Bush making the comment.

What comment does he make? Danged firewalls...

That the war in Iraq has "nothing" to do with 9/11.

How's your son doing?

Return to Top
#611772 - 09/11/06 08:43 PM Re: 9/11 and the Iraqi War
Clown Boy Offline
Power Poster
Clown Boy
here and there
He's doing way better... No more getting sick (I hope, I hope, I hope) I think his mommy and daddy need a vacation though....

Return to Top
#611773 - 09/11/06 08:42 PM Re: 9/11 and the Iraqi War
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Personal insults will not serve your cause Sweatpeas. Please try not to be so agitated. Watch the "Path to..." tonight so that your rage can be fueled and hopefully assuaged. There is so much better info available for those who have eyes to see on the other thread concerning this topic.

Return to Top
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3