Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Thread Options
#612240 - 09/12/06 05:52 PM Just wondering...
MelissaAnn Offline
Platinum Poster
MelissaAnn
Washington State
Just thought I would check in and see how the rest of the pregnant girls out there are doing. Things are still going well for me... I finally hit the 5 month mark and am feeling pretty good...
How about all of you?

Return to Top
#612241 - 09/12/06 06:46 PM Re: Just wondering...
Bones Offline
Power Poster
Bones
Land of Enchantment
I can happily say that I am 1 week shy of being 3 months pregnant and so far everything is going well. My previous pregnancy ended in miscarriage, so I am being extra careful with this one and saying a lot of prayers!

Return to Top
#612242 - 09/12/06 06:49 PM Re: Just wondering...
Peacock Offline
Iowa
I've got 8 weeks left and can't wait! I've been feeling great, and we're just ready for the baby to be here. I'm getting so impatient.
I'm glad things are going well for you! The time goes fast until you hit the last trimester. Then you will become impatient-ready for baby!

Return to Top
#612243 - 09/12/06 06:50 PM Re: Just wondering...
Not2much$anymore Offline
Not2much$anymore
By the beach CA
Congrats! Are you going to find out what your having?

Return to Top
#612244 - 09/12/06 06:55 PM Re: Just wondering...
MelissaAnn Offline
Platinum Poster
MelissaAnn
Washington State
Lady luck you are in my prayers also...

Peacock- I bet you are getting impatient! only 8 more weeks. I bet it will go faster than you think. Do you know if you are having a boy or girl? I can't believe that it has been 18 weeks since I found out.

2much money- It's a boy. Vincent Anthony. We are super excited!

Return to Top
#612245 - 09/12/06 07:00 PM Re: Just wondering...
Peacock Offline
Iowa
We are having a boy, but I'm not sharing the name...not even on BOL!

LadyLuck-I'll be thinking of you and praying things continue to go well.

Return to Top
#612246 - 09/12/06 07:07 PM Re: Just wondering...
RebekahL CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
RebekahL CRCM
Big Sky Country
Thanks for posting -- I've been thinking of all the pregnant BOL chicks, too!

I had another checkup this morning, and everything continues to be going smoothly, although I have been experiencing discomfort in my lower abdomen. Doc says its just my "round ligaments" causing growing pains as they stretch and thicken around my uterus. There's a new one I'd never heard before!

I'm 19th weeks along now, and am pretty excited for the ultrasound appointment next week! We don't want any particular body parts pointed out, though, as we want to be surprised later!

I'm happy to hear you are doing well, Melissa. Have you been feeling much movement yet?

Return to Top
#612247 - 09/12/06 07:05 PM Re: Just wondering...
Not2much$anymore Offline
Not2much$anymore
By the beach CA
Quote:

Peacock- I bet you are getting impatient! only 8 more weeks. I bet it will go faster than you think. Do you know if you are having a boy or girl? I can't believe that it has been 18 weeks since I found out.

Hey My sons name is Vincent too! Vincent Reece

Return to Top
#612248 - 09/12/06 07:16 PM Re: Just wondering...
RebekahL CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
RebekahL CRCM
Big Sky Country
LadyLuck, you are in my thoughts. I pray everything continues to progress safely.

Peacock, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Are you staying comfortable in the Iowa humidity during your third trimester? No wonder it feels like it is going by so slowly! Keep cool and sing lots of lullabies to your belly!

Return to Top
#612249 - 09/12/06 07:22 PM Re: Just wondering...
Peacock Offline
Iowa
Thanks for the birthday wishes! I wasn't pregnant enough when it was really hot so no problems. It's been cool here lately and I'm loving it.
You will love having your ultrasound. It is so amazing what you can see considering the baby is still so tiny. Have fun!

Return to Top
#612250 - 09/12/06 07:27 PM Re: Just wondering...
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Happy birthday Peacock, I never see you posting in the frivolous threads, so I didn't start one for ya. I am sorry.

Return to Top
#612251 - 09/12/06 09:17 PM Re: Just wondering...
MelissaAnn Offline
Platinum Poster
MelissaAnn
Washington State
Quote:

Thanks for posting -- I've been thinking of all the pregnant BOL chicks, too!

I had another checkup this morning, and everything continues to be going smoothly, although I have been experiencing discomfort in my lower abdomen. Doc says its just my "round ligaments" causing growing pains as they stretch and thicken around my uterus. There's a new one I'd never heard before!

I'm 19th weeks along now, and am pretty excited for the ultrasound appointment next week! We don't want any particular body parts pointed out, though, as we want to be surprised later!

I'm happy to hear you are doing well, Melissa. Have you been feeling much movement yet?

I have the same thing with the ligaments. Apparently it is very common. It is so uncomforatble, though!!! I hope it isn't too bad for you! I am glad to hear that everything is going well for you.
Yes, tons of movement, especially at night, while I am trying to sleep
I can finally start to feel him moving from the outside, so I keep trying to let people feel when I feel it, but then he stops... stubborn little guy. How about you.... have you felt your baby yet?

Return to Top
#612252 - 09/12/06 09:19 PM Re: Just wondering...
MelissaAnn Offline
Platinum Poster
MelissaAnn
Washington State
Quote:

Quote:

Hey My sons name is Vincent too! Vincent Reece

Wow, I have rarely heard that name for babies. What made you decide on it? It's my dad's name.

Return to Top
#612253 - 09/12/06 10:07 PM Re: Just wondering...
Bones Offline
Power Poster
Bones
Land of Enchantment
Thanks for the well wishes and the prayers! I am happy that all of you are doing well.

Don't you just love being pregnant? Just the experience of having this life growing inside of you. When I was pregnant with my first child, women would always tell me how they didn't like being pregnant. I loved it and I am looking forward to experiencing it all again. I guess it is different for everyone. I hardly had any morning sickness with my son, and very little with this child as well. I guess that makes a difference, too!

Return to Top
#612254 - 09/13/06 03:17 PM Re: Just wondering...
Kara R. Offline
Racine, WI
As of today, I only have 5 weeks left! I can't wait. I'm feeling great, can't complain about anything! I'm only uncomfortable because the baby has no room to move and every movement is VERY pronounced. Starting next week, I'll be going to the doctor weekly.

I'm so anxious and ready to have the baby; however, I want him to wait until I'm done with work on Oct. 13th!

Return to Top
#612255 - 09/13/06 03:32 PM Re: Just wondering...
Okie Dokie Offline
Platinum Poster
Okie Dokie
Congrats to all the preggy girls! My Katie just turned 2 months old and I already miss feeling her moving inside and having her all to myself!

Return to Top
#612256 - 09/13/06 04:01 PM Re: Just wondering...
Not2much$anymore Offline
Not2much$anymore
By the beach CA
Wow, I have rarely heard that name for babies. What made you decide on it? It's my dad's name.

Glad things are going well with you and the little one. When did you find out what you were having?
My boyfriend and I could not agree on a name except Vincent and a couple of other ones. Vincent has so many nicknames Vin, Vinnie (which we use a lot), Vince, and my family is primarily spanish speaking so it would be easy for them... Vicente. I had a few in mind so that when he was born I would pick the one that he resemble the most. No one on either family is named Vincent. That had a little something to do with it too. I didn't want a jr the 4th
Last edited by 2muchmoney; 09/13/06 04:03 PM.
Return to Top
#612257 - 09/13/06 04:10 PM Re: Just wondering...
Not2much$anymore Offline
Not2much$anymore
By the beach CA
I miss being prego too! My little guy didn't move much and when he did, he jumped! I never felt sick except for maybe 2 weeks out of the 40 and I didn't start to show till about the 7th-8th month. I wish all of you a real good pregnancy!!! TAKE CARE!

Return to Top
#612258 - 09/13/06 06:06 PM Re: Just wondering...
MelissaAnn Offline
Platinum Poster
MelissaAnn
Washington State
Quote:

Glad things are going well with you and the little one. When did you find out what you were having?
My boyfriend and I could not agree on a name except Vincent and a couple of other ones. Vincent has so many nicknames Vin, Vinnie (which we use a lot), Vince, and my family is primarily spanish speaking so it would be easy for them... Vicente. I had a few in mind so that when he was born I would pick the one that he resemble the most. No one on either family is named Vincent. That had a little something to do with it too. I didn't want a jr the 4th

We found out at 17weeks and 5 days, and then they confirmed it at 21 weeks 3 days. We didn't think they would be able to tell us the first ultrasound, but she was 99.9% sure because "girls don't have that"
I love the name, and think that we will call ours Vinnie as well. I am trying not to call him by name in my belly because I of fear of becoming way too attached that way, just in case something does happen, God forbid.

Return to Top
#612259 - 09/13/06 07:28 PM Re: Just wondering...
Not2much$anymore Offline
Not2much$anymore
By the beach CA
Quote:

Quote:

We found out at 17weeks and 5 days, and then they confirmed it at 21 weeks 3 days. We didn't think they would be able to tell us the first ultrasound, but she was 99.9% sure because "girls don't have that"
I love the name, and think that we will call ours Vinnie as well. I am trying not to call him by name in my belly because I of fear of becoming way too attached that way, just in case something does happen, God forbid.

Don't worry everything will be ok! Is this your first? Since I didn't pick out a name, it was "hey you (poke poke poke)in there". Just have a girls name picked out just in case! I did! Doctors told two of my cousins that they were having girls and they turned out to be boys. Take it easy and have daddy sign up for daddy boot camp! I wish I had.

Return to Top
#612260 - 09/13/06 09:00 PM Re: Just wondering...
MelissaAnn Offline
Platinum Poster
MelissaAnn
Washington State
Yes, this is my first. Yeah, my cousin was supposed to be a boy, but was a girl. They say that usually that is the way it goes because they mistake the umbilical cord for the "weiner."
Dad is already signed up for Daddy Boot Camp on November 1st.

Return to Top
#612261 - 09/14/06 06:16 PM Re: Just wondering...
Roxy Offline
Gold Star
Roxy
Your guess is as good as mine
Good luck to all you preggos out there! One of my friends just had her baby and get this, she was 2 weeks overdue and the baby weighed 8 pounds 13 ounces. Geez.....

Return to Top
#612262 - 09/14/06 09:05 PM Re: Just wondering...
RebekahL CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
RebekahL CRCM
Big Sky Country
Michelle, I'm at that stage where I *think* I'm feeling movement, but it is so random and mild, that I keep second guessing what it is. ("I don't feel gassy, could that have been the baby?!?........")

Roxy, thank you for the good luck wishes. I've been thinking of you a lot lately, having read of your miscarriage in another thread. I hope that you are doing OK physically and emotionally -- you are a sweetie to post kind thoughts for us!

By the way, love the pic of your pooch! I keep telling people that I already have two canine kids - spoiled rotten ones at that! What's your cutie's name?

Return to Top
#612263 - 09/14/06 09:36 PM Re: Just wondering...
Roxy Offline
Gold Star
Roxy
Your guess is as good as mine
Thanks Rebekah!That is very sweet of you. I am glad to hear you are all doing so well!

My puppy is named Roxie, go figure. She is one of the three I call my babies. Spoiled rotten is the truth!

Return to Top
#612264 - 10/30/06 11:08 PM Re: Just wondering...
RebekahL CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
RebekahL CRCM
Big Sky Country
How's it going, ladies?

Let's see... Kara should have had her little one by now, and Peacock should be about ready to pop! LadyLuck, Melissa -- you still feeling OK?

Return to Top
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderator:  Andy_Z, John Burnett