BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Thread Options
#641233 - 11/22/06 04:18 PM Re: Survivor Cook Islands SPOILERS E.E.G.B
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
Bummer. I liked Nate. Jonathan must be the new "Richard Hatch" because everyone week you think his number MUST be coming up and he just keeps hanging on.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#641353 - 11/22/06 05:56 PM Re: Survivor Cook Islands SPOILERS MichelleDawn
Maxx Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
I knew I recognized Jonathan from somewhere and then I was channel surfing the other night and the movie "Down Periscope" came on (There was nothing else on so I left it here for a little while, which I am ashamed to admit) he was in that movie. The second I saw him I was like "That's it!".

Return to Top
#641888 - 11/24/06 05:13 PM Re: Survivor Cook Islands SPOILERS Maxx
A_G Offline
10K Club
So how was the show last night? I missed it.

Return to Top
#641955 - 11/24/06 06:45 PM Re: Survivor Cook Islands SPOILERS A_G
Bunky Offline
100 Club
calif
the show was good last night, I thought Jonathon seemed familier, but I didnt think he had been in movies..I figured I just saw him on some other reality show....it was kinda distracting last night, eating too much and all, but the merge is good, I loved the look on everyones face, when Nate got bounced, Jonothan is in some deep doodoo, they all know he voted across tribe lines!....he better win all the IC cuz they will have his head for that vote last night!!..then he tries to boss everyone around???...not a good idea!!

Return to Top
#644780 - 11/30/06 04:44 PM Re: Survivor Cook Islands SPOILERS Bunky
Redsst Offline
Empress EGB, where are you? I need to know the scoop for tonight.

Return to Top
#644888 - 11/30/06 05:52 PM Re: Survivor Cook Islands SPOILERS Redsst
A_G Offline
10K Club
Same here. I have been waiting all morning

Return to Top
#645047 - 11/30/06 07:53 PM Re: Survivor Cook Islands SPOILERS A_G
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Well, I'm no EGB, but the word I've got is:

either Adam or Ozzy winning the IC
Becky going to Exile Island
Candice for the boot

We may see a semi-hysterical anti-Jonathan rant from Parvati and an apparently humorous bit where Jonathan flat-out tells the Raros "Fools, Yul has the immunity idol" which draws a horrified response from Adam. Although evidently Parvati continues to disbelieve this.

Return to Top
#645050 - 11/30/06 07:54 PM Re: Survivor Cook Islands SPOILERS RandomName
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
Where do you get this info? I would love to know who people find this information out.

Return to Top
#645195 - 11/30/06 09:20 PM Re: Survivor Cook Islands SPOILERS Sing A Little
A_G Offline
10K Club
Do a search on the Web for Survivor spoilers - you'll get tons of sites.

Return to Top
#645248 - 11/30/06 09:45 PM Re: Survivor Cook Islands SPOILERS A_G
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
Well...I didn't think of that. LOL

Return to Top
#645250 - 11/30/06 09:46 PM Re: Survivor Cook Islands SPOILERS Sing A Little
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
My husband is an IT guy and always give me a hard time for "not knowing how to use the web". He'll get a kick out of this. I use Google every day and I seriously never thought of looking for it.

Return to Top
#645490 - 12/01/06 03:27 PM Re: Survivor Cook Islands SPOILERS Sing A Little
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
I am so glad Candice is gone. Really, what did she ever do other than complain and hang on Adam? The more ugly it gets the more I'm impressed with Yul. He just never loses his cool and keeps thinking logically. Good episode.

Return to Top
#645507 - 12/01/06 03:42 PM Re: Survivor Cook Islands SPOILERS MichelleDawn
A_G Offline
10K Club
I agree it was a good episode. And I'm glad they kept Jonathan (even though I can't stand him). They need to pick off the other 3 one by one then ditch Jonathan. Those three are such whiners - they complain about not being invited to dinner. Well maybe if there were not laying around waiting for the dinner bell (I forgot who put it that way) and tried to actually do some work they would have been invited. If all goes as planned I am pleased with the F4.

Probably one of the best tribals in a long time...

Return to Top
#645515 - 12/01/06 03:46 PM Re: Survivor Cook Islands SPOILERS A_G
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Heh. Even Probst has Yul pegged as the UN.

Return to Top
#645583 - 12/01/06 04:25 PM Re: Survivor Cook Islands SPOILERS RandomName
Anonymous
Unregistered

I thought last night was pretty good. The thing that I find funny is that everyone is busting on Jonathon about being a rat and switching sides. He is playing the game. Like it or not, this is the game that he intends to play and who is it to question his motives. Everyone has the same motive, get to the end. Personally, I would want to take Jonathon to the end, everyone hates him, I'll take the million and let him have second place. There is only so long that a person can stay with their alliance until they have to make a move, Jonathon knew last week he was a dead man if he didn't switch.

Jonathon's work ethic was questioned last night as only doing it to work himself in to the other group by Candice. Well, from what I've seen, he has worked from day 1 and others have laid up and let someone take care of them.

I'd like to see Yul or Ozzy go to the end, but you never know.

Return to Top
#645592 - 12/01/06 04:29 PM Re: Survivor Cook Islands SPOILERS
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
I never understand when people whine on Survivor that someone lied. Of course they lied. Everyone has to lie at some point, that's kind of the point. Candice and Parvati played on their good looks thus far and haven't done any work. Karma's a bitch.

Return to Top
#645596 - 12/01/06 04:34 PM Re: Survivor Cook Islands SPOILERS MichelleDawn
Dazed Auditor Offline
Platinum Poster
Dazed Auditor
Acceptance, USA America
I am always surprised that people don't bid more money to get food at the auction. Jonathan got most of the food. As long as they have been on that island you would think they would be willing to spend $500 on a pizza.

Return to Top
#645598 - 12/01/06 04:36 PM Re: Survivor Cook Islands SPOILERS MichelleDawn
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Originally Posted By: Sweetpeas
I never understand when people whine on Survivor that someone lied. Of course they lied. Everyone has to lie at some point, that's kind of the point. Candice and Parvati played on their good looks thus far and haven't done any work. Karma's a bitch.

I agree, SP. Thats what these shows are all about...Lil from a couple years back comes to mind..she seemed so astonished that people lied in the game...I swear some people have never seen the show or understand the concept...

Return to Top
#645604 - 12/01/06 04:39 PM Re: Survivor Cook Islands SPOILERS TB 12
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
I enjoyed the episode last night. While I agree with Jonathan is a hard worker, they need to send him packing before we finds a way to sneak into the final 4. I would be very happy if it came down to Ozzy and Yul in the end.

Return to Top
#645653 - 12/01/06 05:23 PM Re: Survivor Cook Islands SPOILERS Sing A Little
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
I forgot to mention my extreme hatred of how Nate conducted himself on the jury, with all of his exaggerated "Look at me!" contortions and the "Ooh, snap! In your FACE, Jonathan" business whenever his former tribemates busted on their chosen whipping boy.

Return to Top
#645655 - 12/01/06 05:27 PM Re: Survivor Cook Islands SPOILERS
Hrothgar Geiger Offline
10K Club
Hrothgar Geiger
Jersey Shore
Originally Posted By: Seadevil
I thought last night was pretty good. The thing that I find funny is that everyone is busting on Jonathon about being a rat and switching sides. ...

Jonathon's work ethic was questioned last night as only doing it to work himself in to the other group by Candice.

I loved it when Jonathan explained why he switched, how Yul had the immunity idol and the response was "No he doesn't..."

And I laughed like a loon when Candice started whining about Jonathan not 'sharing'. I mean, he comes back from fishing, they're plainly talking about getting rid of him, they treat him terribly while cooking the fish he caught, and then are shocked (!) when he decides not to feed them....

Return to Top
#645673 - 12/01/06 05:42 PM Re: Survivor Cook Islands SPOILERS Hrothgar Geiger
A_G Offline
10K Club
I think that this should not be forgotten either: The team of five (Jonathan, Yul, Becky, Ozzy, and Sundra) needs to be careful of Yul and Becky. If I were one of the other three I would want to knock one of them out because they have numbers from the original alliances right?

Jon - caucasian
Yul & Becky - asian
Ozzy - hispanic
Sundra - african american

I am assuming since they were in an original tribe together they have a strong alliance to take each other two the F2. If one of the other three were smart they would realize this and knock Yul or Becky out now to break up this original alliance - then there would be no more racial alliances at least.

Return to Top
#645689 - 12/01/06 06:02 PM Re: Survivor Cook Islands SPOILERS A_G
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
I think that Yul will drop Becky in a heartbeat if it will help him win. Yul knows what he's doing, and his cool exterior has everyone snowed right now.

Return to Top
#645706 - 12/01/06 06:21 PM Re: Survivor Cook Islands SPOILERS Sing A Little
Chippersan Offline
Is it just me or does the way Parvati talks bother anyone else? She is so darn annoying the way she draws every word out.
Another thing I noticed is how she hangs all over Adam, even when Candace was around.

Return to Top
#645776 - 12/01/06 07:10 PM Re: Survivor Cook Islands SPOILERS Chippersan
Bagweaver Offline
Diamond Poster
SW GA
I liked it that Jeff mentioned that it must not be love with Adam and Candice since he didn't give her the immunity idol.

Vote out Adam next - then Parvati - then Jonathan.

Didn't Ozzy fish a lot earlier in the show?

Return to Top
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10