Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#632310 - 11/01/06 08:44 PM APR WIN 5.0 or 6.0
Nikita, CRCM Offline
100 Club
Nikita, CRCM
Richmond, VA, USA
Yes, unfortunately I missed the APR WIN seminar offered by BOL this summer, but can someone please tell me whether or not the 6.0 version currently on the OCC site was fixed????

I reverted to 5.0 when a notice was received saying 6.0 was not working properly.

Thanks!

Return to Top
Lending Compliance
#632311 - 11/02/06 01:59 AM Re: APR WIN 5.0 or 6.0
Geoz Offline
100 Club
Colorado
When I saw the threads running on this I emailed the OCC - and received this response from the Apr-Apy Assistance [Apr-ApyAssistance@occ.treas.gov]:

There is no issue with version 6.0, which was released in April 2006. The download to version 5 is no longer available.

Our program works with Windows XP. If your operating system is this, Windows 2000, or Windows 98 SE, here are a few tips that may resolve the matter:

1. Reinstall the program from our website.

2. For printing errors, Print Screen, Save in Word, and then Print.

3. In the directory where APRWIN.exe is installed, create a file aprwin.exe.local. That would be most likely C:\APRWIN. You can create it by opening windows explorer, left click the directory where APRWIN.exe is installed and File>New> and click on ‘Text Document’. In the file name box, rename the file to aprwin.exe.local. The file should have 0 bytes. Power down your computer and turn it on again. Start APRWIN in the usual way.

4. Consult your information technology department. In some cases, the user does not have permission from the administrator to install and run programs. Unfortunately, our program is not compatible with all systems. In fact, we enhanced version 6 to overcome many of these problems.

Return to Top
#632312 - 11/02/06 03:55 PM Re: APR WIN 5.0 or 6.0
Nikita, CRCM Offline
100 Club
Nikita, CRCM
Richmond, VA, USA
Thanks Geoz!

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z