Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thread Options
#635139 - 11/09/06 08:26 PM Re: What kind of cars use the bankers...
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
Quote:

Oh and they also have the strictest gun laws in the country. They are actually worse than California!

Yes, in New Jersey you must prove affilitaion with a Mafia family prior to having your pistol liscensed.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#635140 - 11/09/06 09:32 PM Re: What kind of cars use the bankers...
Bimmer Offline
Diamond Poster
Bimmer
Wherever the plane lands
Quote:

Quote:

Oh and they also have the strictest gun laws in the country. They are actually worse than California!

Yes, in New Jersey you must prove affilitaion with a Mafia family prior to having your pistol liscensed.

My sister is the District Manager for a very large Jewelry store chain up there and regularly carries lots of money to the bank or Jewelry to another store. She asked about getting a license to carry, just in case. They told her that she needed to have a paper trail of police reports of people trying to rob her before they would issue her a license. WTF???

Return to Top
#635141 - 11/09/06 09:35 PM Re: What kind of cars use the bankers...
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

My sister is the District Manager for a very large Jewelry store chain up there and regularly carries lots of money to the bank or Jewelry to another store. She asked about getting a license to carry, just in case. They told her that she needed to have a paper trail of police reports of people trying to rob her before they would issue her a license. WTF???

that is crazy, bimmer. something isn't right with that whole picture imo.

Return to Top
#635142 - 11/09/06 09:37 PM Re: What kind of cars use the bankers...
Bimmer Offline
Diamond Poster
Bimmer
Wherever the plane lands
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

that is crazy, bimmer. something isn't right with that whole picture imo.

Tell me about it Ron. Over in PA you just have to pay $15 and shoot 5 rounds into a target that is just smaller than the broad side of a barn, and you got your carry license.

Then again, here in FL it's even easier

Return to Top
#635143 - 11/10/06 12:43 AM Re: What kind of cars use the bankers...
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Further South than I wanna be.
Quote:

Quote:

I drive a Toyota Solara. Had a Chrysler Sebring, never again.

KCGQ...don't you just LOVE your Solara??? That's what I had before I bought my current car (Infiniti). I loved my Solara and it's hard to beat a Toyota!

Yes, it has been a great car, except it runs into poles in the parking garage. Even better, it is almost paid off and I think it is going to run for a long time.

Return to Top
#635144 - 11/10/06 03:27 AM Re: What kind of cars use the bankers...
Citrus Offline
Diamond Poster
Quote:

Yes, it has been a great car, except it runs into poles in the parking garage.

Gee... and to think I had been concerned that my car had a mind of its own when it turned into the parking lots of stores that were having sales! ...

Return to Top
#635145 - 11/10/06 07:27 AM Re: What kind of cars use the bankers...
Patriot Offline
Gold Star
Found my new dream vehicle, the International MXT. Puts the H2 to shame.

Return to Top
#635146 - 11/10/06 03:46 PM Re: What kind of cars use the bankers...
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
Quote:

Found my new dream vehicle, the International MXT. Puts the H2 to shame.

i think thats ugly, it looks like a mini 4 dr, 18 wheeler, jmo

Return to Top
#635147 - 11/10/06 03:49 PM Re: What kind of cars use the bankers...
cheekEE Offline
Power Poster
Easy Street
I'm with you Nun...not too sexy IMO.

Return to Top
#635148 - 11/10/06 10:30 PM Re: What kind of cars use the bankers...
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Further South than I wanna be.
Quote:

Quote:

Yes, it has been a great car, except it runs into poles in the parking garage.

Gee... and to think I had been concerned that my car had a mind of its own when it turned into the parking lots of stores that were having sales! ...

Yeah but that probably doesn't cost as much as repairing the side of your car. Well at least I hope not.

Return to Top
#635149 - 11/10/06 10:41 PM Re: What kind of cars use the bankers...
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
weighs 14,000 pounds, and only has a 300 hp engine? Won't have enuf power to get out of its own way...

Return to Top
#635150 - 11/11/06 09:56 AM Re: What kind of cars use the bankers...
Patriot Offline
Gold Star
Welcome to the world of trucks. Ever heard of foot-lbs of torque? You'd have to see an MXT to appreciate its sheer dominance of the road. It puts Hummers to shame. Fair warning - when one of these behemoths pulls up behind your Sentra, it could scare you sh*tless. Sorry girls, chickbait they ain't, and they're not meant to be. BTW my wife thinks the MXT is pretty cool, too.

Return to Top
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7