Skip to content
BOL Conferences Top Gun 23
Thread Options Tools
#63646 - 02/25/03 10:06 PM Where to look for this bill

Does anyone have information about a bill/law that addressed using a foundation as a beneficiary from a pension plan? I think it was called CARE or C.A.R.E. Thanks.

Return to Top
General Discussion
#63647 - 02/26/03 12:26 AM Re: Where to look for this bill
homestar Offline
Diamond Poster
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 2,245
US of A
Have you googled for it? Seriously, try using Google.
"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you." ~ Oscar Wilde

Return to Top
#63648 - 02/26/03 03:10 PM Re: Where to look for this bill
KSK Offline
Gold Star
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 357
Do you know what the the acronym CARE stands for? I searched the Department of Labor's Employee Benefit website and didn't find anything using that appears to be what you are looking for. Perhaps though, you may have better luck. If it involves employee benefits, I suggest starting your search here with the DOL's site

Return to Top
#63649 - 02/26/03 03:51 PM Re: Where to look for this bill
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 27,715
On the Net
One problem is Anon didn't mention if it was a state or federal bill.
My opinions are not necessarily my employers.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top