Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#647986 - 12/06/06 07:37 PM Beagle needs a home... Massachusetts area
ETH Offline
I am currently "fostering" a lovely 3 year old beagle "Bonnie" who was recently rescued from a puppy mill. She was being used to breed puggles. She's very sweet and loving and would rather sit next to you and get petted then anything else in the world.. well maybe she would love to eat meatballs a little more. She LOVES other animals and is sooo sweet to my cats and other dog. She was in a kennel her whole life so we are still working on housebreaking --- #2 is perfect, #1 we are still working on. She is such a love... I just can't keep her because I already have 3 kids, 2 cats, 1 dog and one boyfriend who take up all my time and the kids are NOT stepping up to care for wee Bonnie. I think she'd be perfect for someone who has lots of time, though she does very well in her crate, which is where she is during the day when I'm at work. If you're interested at all or want more info, let me know!!

Return to Top
#648049 - 12/06/06 08:08 PM Re: Beagle needs a home... Massachusetts area ETH
Lip Gloss Offline
Diamond Poster
Lip Gloss
Texas
Awwww if I was closer and could I would come get her. I had a beagle named Daisy

Return to Top
#648097 - 12/06/06 08:46 PM Re: Beagle needs a home... Massachusetts area Lip Gloss
ETH Offline
The Rescue group could get her to you if you are at all serious. If you would like to see pictures... email me... scrum@westfieldbank.com

Return to Top
#648107 - 12/06/06 08:56 PM Re: Beagle needs a home... Massachusetts area ETH
Lip Gloss Offline
Diamond Poster
Lip Gloss
Texas
I said if I could. I live in an apartment though and I can't have a dog. I can but I think she needs to have some where to go outside too. I would love to get her though.

Return to Top
#648118 - 12/06/06 09:02 PM Re: Beagle needs a home... Massachusetts area Lip Gloss
ETH Offline
it was a nice thought! sounds like you would have been great for Miss Bonnie... she'll find her place. Cheers! Susan

Return to Top
#648429 - 12/07/06 02:38 PM Re: Beagle needs a home... Massachusetts area ETH
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion
I have 3 beagles and one rescue mutt, along with a 5 year old boy and a hubby that hunts rabbits. Unfortunately I am in Wisconsin or I would come right now and get Bonnie...I even live in the country....Good Luck finding the little sweetie a home. I wish I were closer..

Return to Top
#648494 - 12/07/06 03:36 PM Re: Beagle needs a home... Massachusetts area Beagles22
corkygirl Offline
Power Poster
middle of the country
Tempted me, little Bonnie sounds so cute!!! We are not ready yet but I'm sure you'll find her a good home soon. In the meanwhile, seems like she has a great foster home!!!!!

Return to Top
#652643 - 12/15/06 02:03 PM Re: Beagle needs a home... Massachusetts area corkygirl
Kelsey D Offline
Platinum Poster
Ohio
My husband always wanted a beagle. I'll have to run it by him this weekend. We're in Ohio though.

Return to Top
#653132 - 12/15/06 09:33 PM Re: Beagle needs a home... Massachusetts area Kelsey D
ETH Offline
Just wanted to let everyone know... Bonnie got into Bones beagle rescue... they are an excellent beagle rescue group in Maine --- she's in their foster program with an apparently wonderful foster family picked out for her.It will be nothing but the best for Miss Bonnie now! It's out of the puppy mill circuit and into the lap of luxury for her!

Return to Top
#653156 - 12/15/06 09:44 PM Re: Beagle needs a home... Massachusetts area ETH
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
Thank God. I hate the puppy mills.

Return to Top
#653245 - 12/15/06 10:41 PM Re: Beagle needs a home... Massachusetts area MichelleDawn
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion
I am so glad ETH!! I asked my hubby if I can have her, and he said no. He doens't want any more house beagles. I am thrilled that she got a good family!!!!!

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z, John Burnett