Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Thread Options
#667283 - 01/17/07 06:19 PM Re: Casual sex is a con: women just aren't like men Miscuit
XODUS Offline
Power Poster
XODUS
My uncle who is a drug using, homosexual, idiot has AIDS and has been progressing through the steps for the last 5 years. It is just a matter of time now. He says when he was in prison people would want to be with him even though they knew he had it. You get pretty good government benefits for contracting stuff like that in prison, plus you can get on disability.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#667308 - 01/17/07 06:53 PM Re: Casual sex is a con: women just aren't like men °X°
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
Originally Posted By: _X_
Originally Posted By: Sweetpeas
Within the casual sex world, one never really knows who is carrying AIDS - so, yes, I do know how it's spread - so, if your method and point of view is working so well, why is it getting worse, not better worldwide - time for a different point of view, one from the fully human group.

Within the commitment world, one never really knows who is carrying AIDS. One of my college girlfrinds has slept with two men in her whole life (a long-term boyfriend and a husband) and her husband gave her herpes. Unless you have two virgins, there are no guarantees.

That is correct, Sweetpeas - welcome back to earth! Yes, no guarantees are part of the casual and not so casual sex experience. Even someone that has been tested recently may have a disease, unless you have casual sex with them right after testing within the doctor's office.

By the way, in the case noted by you - her husband obviously was having casual sex with someone, so even if she was not having casual sex, having sex with someone that is having casual sex is the same as having casual sex yourself. Therefore - it's not true that she wasn't having casual sex.

With that said, the two virgins part sounds good to me!

You're an idiot. I have never seen someone with so little knowledge talk so much crap.
Last edited by Sweetpeas; 01/17/07 06:56 PM.

Return to Top
#667318 - 01/17/07 06:58 PM Re: Casual sex is a con: women just aren't like men Bacon Boy
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
Originally Posted By: Bacon Boy
_X_, have you lost anyone to AIDS? Anyone who thinks they're immune to it need only be there in the hospital for those final moments to realize it can affect us all.
I agree that there's only so much education that can be done (primarily here in America) before you think it's a lost cause.

Specifically, what groups of people require more education in America? Also, since that education is all about having safe casual sex, what is the likelihood that those specific groups of people will heed that warning?

All I'm saying is that that message should be changed to "No Casual Sex" but even with that message, specific groups will go with their practically sub-human urges as they do with all things.

Also, I stopped caring about these people a long time ago – it’s the same with people who smoke, they know it can kill them, but they have instant gratification needs far greater than that and possibly a death wish. It’s also the same with food and even credit card debt – instant gratification, more or less a liberal way of looking at life - killing a lot of people early in life even when they don’t actually die.

Return to Top
#667319 - 01/17/07 06:59 PM Re: Casual sex is a con: women just aren't like men MichelleDawn
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
You're an idiot. I have never seen someone with so little knowledge talk so much crap.

Oh come on SP, I'm sure you've read some of his posts before.

Return to Top
#667322 - 01/17/07 07:01 PM Re: Casual sex is a con: women just aren't like men Sing A Little
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
Originally Posted By: Sing A Little

Oh come on SP, I'm sure you've read some of his posts before.

True. But this is even more ignorant that usual.

Return to Top
#667323 - 01/17/07 07:03 PM Re: Casual sex is a con: women just aren't like men °X°
The Incredible ComplyGuy Offline
Power Poster
The Incredible ComplyGuy
The he11 of suburbia
Originally Posted By: _X
...Also, I stopped caring about these people a long time ago...

If you don't care, then why the extended rant?

Return to Top
#667330 - 01/17/07 07:04 PM Re: Casual sex is a con: women just aren't like men °X°
Bacon Boy Offline
10K Club
Bacon Boy
Stuck w/Avatar
Some times, education falls on deaf ears. That's all I was saying.

_X_, I feel compassion for all people, ragardless of whether the decisions they make mirror mine. Being angry at and with the world isn't going to change it.

Return to Top
#667335 - 01/17/07 07:07 PM Re: Casual sex is a con: women just aren't like men Bacon Boy
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
I feel compassion for all people, ragardless of whether the decisions they make mirror mine. Being angry at and with the world isn't going to change it.

Very well said BB, hopefully that message will not fall on deaf ears.

Return to Top
#667372 - 01/17/07 07:31 PM Re: Casual sex is a con: women just aren't like men Sing A Little
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
I feel compassion for all people, ragardless of whether the decisions they make mirror mine. Being angry at and with the world isn't going to change it.

Very well said BB, hopefully that message will not fall on deaf ears.

Do you honestly think a person who calls people different from him "sub-human" is going to take that message to heart?

Return to Top
#667396 - 01/17/07 07:47 PM Re: Casual sex is a con: women just aren't like men MichelleDawn
Bacon Boy Offline
10K Club
Bacon Boy
Stuck w/Avatar
Honestly, Sweetpeas, I hope he does. Because I think _X_ has a lot to offer. Look at how much attention his posts receive!

Return to Top
#667407 - 01/17/07 07:56 PM Re: Casual sex is a con: women just aren't like men Bacon Boy
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
Perhaps it's a problem with semantics. Maybe some of us have differing definitions of casual sex. IMO casual sex doesn't equal LOTS of indescriminate sex. It simply means sex outside of a relationship with no strings attached for either partner.

Return to Top
#667456 - 01/17/07 08:39 PM Re: Casual sex is a con: women just aren't like men MichelleDawn
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
We'd better send X to teach all of these newborns about Casual Sex.

Over 1000 infected with HIV each day
Last edited by Sing A Little; 01/17/07 09:27 PM.

Return to Top
#667499 - 01/17/07 09:14 PM Re: Casual sex is a con: women just aren't like men Sing A Little
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn

Over $1000 infected with HIV each day

LMAO

Return to Top
#667513 - 01/17/07 09:23 PM Re: Casual sex is a con: women just aren't like men MichelleDawn
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
Within the casual sex world, one never really knows who is carrying AIDS - so, yes, I do know how it's spread - so, if your method and point of view is working so well, why is it getting worse, not better worldwide - time for a different point of view, one from the fully human group.

Within the commitment world, one never really knows who is carrying AIDS. One of my college girlfrinds has slept with two men in her whole life (a long-term boyfriend and a husband) and her husband gave her herpes. Unless you have two virgins, there are no guarantees.

That is correct, Sweetpeas - welcome back to earth! Yes, no guarantees are part of the casual and not so casual sex experience. Even someone that has been tested recently may have a disease, unless you have casual sex with them right after testing within the doctor's office.

By the way, in the case noted by you - her husband obviously was having casual sex with someone, so even if she was not having casual sex, having sex with someone that is having casual sex is the same as having casual sex yourself. Therefore - it's not true that she wasn't having casual sex.

I tend to agree with you, Sweetpeas, considering where you are coming from and your point of view - I must look like a idiot to you - it's sort of the same as those people that you see walking around talking to themselves - up on a soapbox preaching to all that will listen - they have the answers, they are just like you and all of us look like idiots to them - they cannot help it, you cannot help it - they are insane - and that would make you......insane!

With that said, look how I can get down with the little people - I'm getting good at this as there is oh so many to practice on around the coolie cooler - people just keep coming back with all the answers, but those people are one pay check away from being homeless, in most cases - but still, they have the answers.

Return to Top
#667515 - 01/17/07 09:26 PM Re: Casual sex is a con: women just aren't like men °X°
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn

I tend to agree with you, Sweetpeas, considering where you are coming from and your point of view - I must look like a idiot to you - it's sort of the same as those people that you see walking around talking to themselves - up on a soapbox preaching to all that will listen - they have the answers, they are just like you and all of us look like idiots to them - they cannot help it, you cannot help it - they are insane - and that would make you......insane!

With that said, look how I can get down with the little people - I'm getting good at this as there is oh so many to practice on around the coolie cooler - people just keep coming back with all the answers, but those people are one pay check away from being homeless, in most cases - but still, they have the answers.

Don't sell yourself short, X. You look like an idiot to lots of people, not just me.

Return to Top
#667518 - 01/17/07 09:28 PM Re: Casual sex is a con: women just aren't like men MichelleDawn
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
ROFL!!!

Return to Top
#667520 - 01/17/07 09:30 PM Re: Casual sex is a con: women just aren't like men Sing A Little
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO

Over 1000 infected with HIV each day

Would that not be the parents - teachers? Are you OK? You seem to be sliding a little South!

Return to Top
#667522 - 01/17/07 09:31 PM Re: Casual sex is a con: women just aren't like men MichelleDawn
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO

Don't sell yourself short, X. You look like an idiot to lots of people, not just me.

That's also fine with me - I always consider the source and that group is just like you. Besides - you know that I'm bulletproof, right?

Return to Top
#667525 - 01/17/07 09:33 PM Re: Casual sex is a con: women just aren't like men XODUS
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
Originally Posted By: XODUS
My uncle who is a drug using, homosexual, idiot has AIDS and has been progressing through the steps for the last 5 years. It is just a matter of time now. He says when he was in prison people would want to be with him even though they knew he had it. You get pretty good government benefits for contracting stuff like that in prison, plus you can get on disability.

Now, that is a sad scenario but it points out that a huge group of people cannot be reached or touched by education - something else is needed.

Return to Top
#667535 - 01/17/07 09:39 PM Re: Casual sex is a con: women just aren't like men °X°
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn

That's also fine with me - I always consider the source and that group is just like you. Besides - you know that I'm bulletproof, right?

You didn't look bulletproof when you were crying about your avatar being stolen.

Return to Top
#667570 - 01/17/07 10:09 PM Re: Casual sex is a con: women just aren't like men MichelleDawn
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
That was an experiment. You know that I'm bulletproof - just admit it - you will feel much better about yourself as the truth will set you free.

Return to Top
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5