Learn More - Click Here!

Page 24 of 24 1 2 22 23 24
Thread Options
#665362 - 01/12/07 02:24 PM Re: Cutie-pie Jesse Okie Dokie
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
Originally Posted By: Okie Dokie
Truff~~your girls are beautiful! I'm glad you were able to get the picture up.

Okie, I'm so smitten with your little girl. Keep her away from me ... I'd let her have/eat anything she wanted.

Return to Top
#665967 - 01/12/07 09:42 PM Re: Cutie-pie Jesse MichelleDawn
corkygirl Offline
Power Poster
middle of the country
All the baby pictures are so good, what a bunch of cuties!!! Makes me want that first grandbaby even more. My daughter-in-law told me when they were up over Christmas that "they are trying" Now to just wait until they give us that news and not ask - ever - "so, are you yet????"

Return to Top
#666070 - 01/13/07 03:34 AM Re: Cutie-pie Jesse corkygirl
Glo Offline
Gold Star
Arkansas
Okay, I think I was able to put my little girl's picture on my avatar thingy. I am so excited to be able to share my baby's precious face. She is my world!!! Have a good evening and weekend!

Return to Top
#666071 - 01/13/07 03:35 AM Re: Cutie-pie Jesse Glo
Glo Offline
Gold Star
Arkansas
Well, now that I am seeing it after submitting my message, it doesn't do her justice. Let me see if I can find a different one that will look better.

Return to Top
#666073 - 01/13/07 04:06 AM Re: Cutie-pie Jesse Glo
Glo Offline
Gold Star
Arkansas
Well, that's the best I can do with what I have right now. I want mine to look as good and clear as your pics do. I guess I will have to take some close shots of her and download them. I am done for now. Need to get to bed. Goodnight!

Return to Top
#666080 - 01/13/07 03:08 PM Re: Cutie-pie Jesse Glo
BurntSienna Offline
Diamond Poster
Midwest
Glo, you're very welcome! Glad you got it to work.

Wow, everyone's got some great-looking kids... they are truly precious gifts. Thank you all for sharing the photos with us!

Return to Top
#666105 - 01/14/07 01:17 AM Re: Cutie-pie Jesse BurntSienna
Countess Kiwi Offline
Diamond Poster
Minnesota
This one is for you Dawnie:

I was looking around the house for some tape to wrap a friends birthday gifts and my 4 year old asks me "Can't we just use duct tape Mom?". I told her no (thinking of you instantly) and then she said "why, is it too sticky?".

Return to Top
#670020 - 01/23/07 07:00 AM Re: Cutie-pie Jesse Countess Kiwi
HRH Dawnie Offline
Power Poster
HRH Dawnie
Anchorage Alaska
We've been gone again, not for "moose" related reasons, but because the little darling was sick again. He's back on the losing side of weight, making Mommy a bit crazy.

In addition, mommy has decided to remodel, in a major way, her entire home As long as I'm suffering, why not pile it on? Heh heh So most of my time online is spent finding onxy sinks and high tank toilets :p

Anyhoo, he lost a pound last week, dipping into the 17s again but happy day today...he's finally feeling better and eating like a little hog. I hope we're on the road to recovery!

EGB darling we're not done with Texas by any long shot, so next trip we'll try to schedule Dallas in so we can get the two of our darlings together. After all...they share a birthday...or they would have if they'd both been paying attention to their mommy's schedules

CRA Rating is in...Oh who cares...I'm home with the baby.

Return to Top
#670025 - 01/23/07 12:49 PM Re: Cutie-pie Jesse HRH Dawnie
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Keep on hanging, Dawnie...

Return to Top
#671642 - 01/24/07 10:55 PM Re: Cutie-pie Jesse Retired DQ
HRH Dawnie Offline
Power Poster
HRH Dawnie
Anchorage Alaska
He's still eating like a pig (I told him about EGB's baby and he's trying to compete I guess). And finally over the diaper troubles, so we'll hope it was a virus that passed. He's back up every hour at night, but at least he's back to eating at night. Hopefully that will level out. Probably will, right about the time we move to the 1st level and the nail pounding begins :p

Return to Top
#673428 - 01/26/07 06:28 PM Re: Cutie-pie Jesse HRH Dawnie
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Awesome girlie!! I'll send you a PM w/cell number etc. Yeah, tell him he's going to have to catch up to the Grasshopper (still holding strong at 27 lbs.) BTW, J&J has some serious deals online in the sale section. I'm buying next winter's wardrobe now.

Return to Top
#673942 - 01/26/07 10:14 PM Re: Cutie-pie Jesse E.E.G.B
HRH Dawnie Offline
Power Poster
HRH Dawnie
Anchorage Alaska
I guess I'm going to have to figure out how to see pm's aren't I? This is the third I've missed because...well I don't know where they are

I don't know what happened after this horrible flu. We were actually booking a trip to Cincinatti, it got so bad, and really before that he wasn't eating more than 24 oz per day (He needs 37) so we figured we lost the battle of the feeding tube (our doctor has prepared us for this over and over but we wanted to try without it). Anyhoo....since this flu has been over he's eating more than he ever has. Over 30 oz per day (he's NEVER done this on his best days) and in addition eating 300 to 500 calories of solid food (cookies, crackers, steak, shrimp, whatever). I don't enjoy the virus stage, but whatever it kicked in, is really fabulous. We are almost hoping this "stuff" is over and done with...I don't want to be too optomistic, but it's never been this good.

He's up at night every hour or so...which SUCKS, but he's eating quite a bit then too. We may not hit 27 right away, but perhaps the poor kid can get to 20 and get a front facing car seat before he's 5.

Oh happy day!!! His parka is ready (he received a traditional Eskimo parka for Christmas which had to be altered to mini size). We're heading to the fur shop today to pick it up I can't wait!

Return to Top
#673992 - 01/26/07 10:34 PM Re: Cutie-pie Jesse HRH Dawnie
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
Click on the arrow beside My Stuff, you should see My Messages. There are your PM's.

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#676802 - 01/31/07 07:48 PM Re: Cutie-pie Jesse *BUSTER*
QCL Offline
Power Poster
QCL
NW IL
Dawnie...I think your PM's box may be full.
Follow Maximus's directions, then delete, delete, delete.
When BOL went to the new PM format - which is stinkin' awesome by the way, many of our OLD already deleted PMs came back from the dead....so you get to clean them up all over again. Fun, huh?

Return to Top
#676937 - 01/31/07 08:43 PM Re: Cutie-pie Jesse QCL
Ice Man Offline
Gold Star
Texas
Hi Dawnie...Your little man looks cool! He looks classy with the cap!

Hope all continues to go well with you and your family!

- your friendly, neighborhood BOL User

Return to Top
#1110486 - 01/14/09 01:48 PM Re: Happy Birthday Jesse HRH Dawnie
Summer101 Offline
Platinum Poster
Has anyone heard from Dawnie lately??

Return to Top
#1110732 - 01/14/09 05:02 PM Re: Happy Birthday Jesse Summer101
Patsy Cline Offline
Diamond Poster
Patsy Cline
On the road...
I cannot believe it has been 3 year! shocked I hope no news is good news. I think of her often.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?" ~ unknown

Return to Top
#1111257 - 01/14/09 11:43 PM Re: Happy Birthday Jesse Patsy Cline
Truffle Royale Offline

10K Club
Unfortunately, all attempts to reach Dawnie have failed. No one on BOL that I know of has had contact with her or heard anything about her since she left the bank to deal with her son's health issues. I join with all the rest of you who say a prayer that all is well with them.

Return to Top
#1111440 - 01/15/09 02:34 PM Re: Happy Birthday Jesse Truffle Royale
Okie Dokie Offline
Platinum Poster
Okie Dokie
I think about them often and pray that all is well with Dawnie and her family.

Return to Top
#1113053 - 01/16/09 11:26 PM Re: Happy Birthday Jesse Okie Dokie
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Further South than I wanna be.
I think of them too. Especially today when they said the temp was 45 in Anchorage and our midwest group is below zero.

Return to Top
Page 24 of 24 1 2 22 23 24

Moderator:  Andy_Z, John Burnett