Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#674081 - 01/26/07 11:46 PM Employee Accounts Audit/Review
ESK Offline
New Poster
Washington
This function doesn't seem to be a "standard" auditable area and I can't seem to find much program resources anywhere -- internet or Sheshunoff.

Have any of you guys audited employee acccounts much and what were you looking for while doing it -- deviant transactions, compliance with standard opening procedures?

Any and all ideas are appreciated.

Steve

Return to Top
Audit
#674221 - 01/29/07 01:34 PM Re: Employee Accounts Audit/Review ESK
AuditGirl1 Offline
New Poster
Michigan
We review employee accounts both monthly and quarterly. Our Operations Department sends us a monthly report based on the specifications that we set (ex. any account with an individual credit over $5,000) and then our quarterly review is random. We look at the dollar amount of a transaction in conjunction with the job level of the employee. We also look at all of the internal transfers performed through the bank's system to ensure that employees are not performing transactions on their own accounts. Hopefully this helps. If you need a sample procedure please let me know and I would be happy to share!

Return to Top
#674524 - 01/29/07 05:16 PM Re: Employee Accounts Audit/Review AuditGirl1
auditmomjec Offline
New Poster
AL
I would love to see what you have has your specifications for the monthly employee account review. I have been working on setting up a report and would love to compare.

Thanks,

mharrelson@bibank.com

Return to Top
#675597 - 01/30/07 06:00 PM Re: Employee Accounts Audit/Review auditmomjec
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
Do a threads search using:

+"employee account +review

as your term and set it for a couple of years. You'll find many threads on this issue.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top
#675652 - 01/30/07 06:41 PM Re: Employee Accounts Audit/Review Andy_Z
ESK Offline
New Poster
Washington
Aha, the world appears before my eyes!

I hadn't noticed the date range parameters before on the search function. I was wondering why I had only gotten two hits?!

Thanks.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z