Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Thread Options
#676018 - 01/30/07 10:31 PM Re: What is everyone doing for SuperBowl Sunday???? Miscuit
bubs63 Offline
Platinum Poster
bubs63
Highland Park IL
Watching the BEARS beat the snot out of th Colts.

Oh ya drinking plenty of Beer........

GO BEARS
Last edited by bubs63; 01/30/07 10:32 PM.

"truth does not occur in the database" - Actual search result on a goverment website

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#676069 - 01/30/07 11:33 PM Re: What is everyone doing for SuperBowl Sunday???? bubs63
corkygirl Offline
Power Poster
middle of the country
Well, since the Steelers aren't playing, my hubbie and I will probably go to the movies for the afternoon to miss the hours of "hype" and get home in time to watch the game and cheer for the Bears!! GO BEARS!!! We will do that in our living room, alone again (naturally ) and if I manage to get to the store, I'll make something exciting like Chili and have chips and dip and ice tea. Boy do I know how to party!!!!

Return to Top
#676075 - 01/30/07 11:48 PM Re: What is everyone doing for SuperBowl Sunday???? corkygirl
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
I had no idea who was playing in the SuperBowl, I had to check the website. LOL

We don't watch football regularly, but it's a great excuse to have a party. Some of our friends like the game, some like to commercials, all of them like the food and laughs, so it makes for a good time.

Return to Top
#676086 - 01/31/07 12:24 AM Re: What is everyone doing for SuperBowl Sunday???? Snow Bunny
Cowboys Fan Offline
Power Poster
SC
Originally Posted By: Pooh
Originally Posted By: Nascar
Son is having party, wants me to help, need some ideas...

Shannon -
I'm doing quick and easy - lots of finger foods: wings, nachos with cheese, cheese, pepperoni, nuts, seasoned pretzels, pickles, olives, beverages. In the past, we've done hoagies, pizza, shrimp. Just keep it simple so you're not stuck in the kitchen the whole time and you get to enjoy the game.

I like having one dish that is substantial (like subs, chili, chicken, lasagne, etc.) so that people coming directly from work have a good meal on board before imbibing. Then lots and lots of finger foods (nacho dip in a mini crock, chicken bites, 8 layer nacho dip, fruit and cheese platters, airpopper with a supply of popcorn on hand, etc.). Just make sure that you have lots of food that doesn't require much human intervention during the actual game.

Return to Top
#676095 - 01/31/07 02:32 AM Re: What is everyone doing for SuperBowl Sunday???? RVFlyboy
slubgob Offline
Platinum Poster
I'll be eating chicken wings rooting for the Colts, but I won't be upset if the Bears win. I just hope it's a close game.

Return to Top
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3