Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#683861 - 02/09/07 02:53 PM Monitoring Info on phone applications - Not HMDA
OnTheEdge Offline
Diamond Poster
SmallTown, USA
I've moved form HMDA reporting bank to one that is not. I have forgotten, do we need to request monitoring info on phone applications?

Return to Top
Lending Compliance
#683868 - 02/09/07 03:00 PM Re: Monitoring Info on phone applications - Not HMDA OnTheEdge
Jerod Moyer Offline
Platinum Poster
Jerod Moyer
Sioux Falls, SD
Monitoring information is required to be collected at the time of applicaiton; therefore, if you take an application over the telephone you must request the information over the phone.

Return to Top
#683950 - 02/09/07 03:44 PM Re: Monitoring Info on phone applications - Not HMDA Jerod Moyer
Dan Persfull Offline
10K Club
Dan Persfull
Bloomington, IN
If you are not subject to HMDA reporting then you must collect monitoring information under the provision of Reg. B's 202.13. You are to collect monitoring information if the loan is for the purchase of the applicant's primary residence, or the refinancing of the purchase of the applicant's primary residence and the loan will be secured by that residence. Otherwise you would not collect monitoring information, such as a loan for consolidation purposes.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z