Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#652731 - 12/15/06 03:41 PM Sheshunoff Online Products
JeffB Offline
100 Club
NC - On the Coast
Is anyone using Sheshenoff's online Audit Expert? If so, what is your opinion of it? I used Thompson RIA at my previous bank and thought it very good, especially for the price. I was curious about Sheshenoff though.

Please note: I am very aware of Sheshenoff's constant calling to sell new manuals. So if I request information from them, I'll probably give them someone else's phone number.

Return to Top
Audit
#653055 - 12/15/06 08:38 PM Re: Sheshunoff Online Products JeffB
Rubaiyat Offline
Diamond Poster
Lido Deck
I just got it and I really like it a lot. It has access to 7 of their manuals, so for the price it is much more economical than buying the manuals separately.

It contains probably 90% of the audit questionnaires and checklists you would ever need including regulatory audits.

They offer a 30 trial just like the manuals, so if you are at all interested I would recommend signing up and using it for 30 days. The license includes 2 users but you can buy additional licenses for a pretty reasonable fee.

Return to Top
#685964 - 02/13/07 04:47 PM Re: Sheshunoff Online Products Rubaiyat
dollars & sense Offline
Gold Star
I just purchased this service as well. I am happy with having everything in one place to reference. I have bookmarked the items I need to currently reference and each day I can start where I have left off. I would recommend considering this product, so far I am happy with the results.

Return to Top
#686013 - 02/13/07 05:22 PM Re: Sheshunoff Online Products dollars & sense
Cornfed Turtle Offline
Diamond Poster
"...Somewhere in Middle Americ...
Rubaiyat: Are you ditching Knowledge Leader and going just with the Shes. online product????? I have been using the Thomson manuals/CDs, but it is time to renew, so........

I was thinking of checking out the knowledge leader after your recent posts. I have an audit program that is set up, but that doesn't mean I don't like adjusting/improving/keeping up.

Return to Top
#686051 - 02/13/07 06:02 PM Re: Sheshunoff Online Products Cornfed Turtle
Rubaiyat Offline
Diamond Poster
Lido Deck
CT, Yes, I am going to stay with Sheshunoff for now. But,I would certainly recommend the 30 day trial with KnowledgeLeader. If I could keep both I would, but since I'm not a profit center for the bank . . .

Definitely sign up for the 30 day free trial with KnowledgeLeader and see what you think. I think it has value even to a community bank that isn't subject to SOX.

Return to Top
#686115 - 02/13/07 06:37 PM Re: Sheshunoff Online Products Rubaiyat
blue Offline
Platinum Poster
I also use RIA Thompson. Can you share the price of the Shesunoff product? I looked on their website. It forces you to call which results in an ending stream of "let me sell you this" phone calls:)

Return to Top
#686900 - 02/14/07 06:07 PM Re: Sheshunoff Online Products blue
Rubaiyat Offline
Diamond Poster
Lido Deck
It is priced at $1725 per year and two people can use it. (I'm not sure if this is standard pricing or based on asset-size.) You can purchase additional "users" for $200 or $300 each I think. And you get some small price breaks if you sign a contract for 2 years or 3 years.

You can get a 30 day trial of the website just like you get for their manuals. So, if you are interested, it is a no-risk way to look at what it offers.

Return to Top
#687213 - 02/14/07 10:52 PM Re: Sheshunoff Online Products Rubaiyat
blue Offline
Platinum Poster
Thanks for sharing Rubaiyat.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z