Learn More - Click Here!

Page 34 of 60 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 59 60
Thread Options
#683023 - 02/08/07 06:15 PM Re: Lost CAWorkingGirl
BurntSienna Offline
Diamond Poster
Midwest
Originally Posted By: CAWorkingGirl
NOOO she said she had been there for 3 years 5 months and 28 days..or something like that. Alex is NOT her bio child, but it may be some sort of "family" structure she is referring to. She said that Ben said if he lived he would let her go home.

I thought the show was not that great...it did open up possibilities, I really liked the story line from the past, kinda explaining the experimental medical plan

Juliet said she'd been on the island 3 years plus change. Rousseau has been on the island 16 years. Alex is Rousseau's child, not Juliet's child.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#683236 - 02/08/07 07:49 PM Re: Lost Bunky
David Dickinson Online
10K Club
David Dickinson
Central City, NE
I am a huge Lost fan, but I, too, am getting tired of the waits and how they drag things out. I liked last night's show, but wish we could see the whole gang - not just Jack, Sawyer and Kate. Lots of characters and lots of things to keep track of now. How would a new person get into this show?

Return to Top
#683683 - 02/08/07 10:51 PM Re: Lost David Dickinson
Zamboni Driver Offline
Platinum Poster
Zamboni Driver
Going round and round
David - totally agree. Let's see more of Hurley, dude!

I enjoyed parts of last night's episode. The guy getting hit with the bus was a little expected, but made me jump. Juliette shooting the other caught me off-guard.

Lots of new questions from last night. How many of the Others are being held against their will like Juliette? Why was Juliette brought to the island? Who are the "they" that will decide what to do with Jack?

We need to start getting answers, even if it brings up more questions. But I am glad there are no repeats until the end of the season.

ZD

Return to Top
#683745 - 02/09/07 12:15 AM Re: Lost BurntSienna
CAWorkingGirl Offline
Gold Star
Is Rousseau the crazy French lady who kidnapped Siad?

Return to Top
#683746 - 02/09/07 12:16 AM Re: Lost David Dickinson
CAWorkingGirl Offline
Gold Star
They had to watch the boring hour long "Lost Survior" show that was aired prior to the real show...

Return to Top
#683750 - 02/09/07 01:34 AM Re: Lost CAWorkingGirl
Zamboni Driver Offline
Platinum Poster
Zamboni Driver
Going round and round
Is Rousseau the crazy French lady who kidnapped Siad?

Correct

Return to Top
#687449 - 02/15/07 04:03 PM Re: Lost Zamboni Driver
rmarie Offline
Desmond, brother!! What a show last night. Some questions were answered and the preview for next week looks awesome!!

Return to Top
#687496 - 02/15/07 04:32 PM Re: Lost rmarie
Zamboni Driver Offline
Platinum Poster
Zamboni Driver
Going round and round
Loved the show last night. Nice new twist on the flashback - a flashback of a flashback, where the character is remembering things as we see it.

I'm wondering if Desmond is telling Charlie the truth about who is going to die. Could Desmond be telling Charlie a lie to keep him from going crazy trying to protect Claire from everything? Think about how nuts Charlie would go if he new Claire was going to die.

Was it me, or did Claire look very different?

One other question, anyone know who the lady in the jewelry store was? She looked familiar, and also looked like a character in the previews for next week.

Return to Top
#687570 - 02/15/07 05:10 PM Re: Lost Zamboni Driver
Bankster Offline
Diamond Poster
Yinzerville, PA
My wife thought that the jewelry store lady was the same lady as in the previews for next week, but I didn't notice.

I'm confused about several things from last night, but what else is new. Is Desmond re-living only the time from the hatch implosion, or the entire time that he has been on the island? Why was he naked after the implosion? And did he change history by having the bartender duck, and if so will everyone start dying as the woman in the jewelry store seemed to say? Or was she saying that if he changed history, then 'we all will die' because then Desmond wouldn't be on the island to turn the key, which ultimately saved the world...??? So many possibilities, which is what I love about the show.

I don't mind how long they drag things out, or how many new stories they develop. If they start answering all the questions, then the show is over.

Return to Top
#687643 - 02/15/07 05:49 PM Re: Lost Bankster
CAWorkingGirl Offline
Gold Star
I was totally confused. I don't know if Desmond was going back in time like a groudhog day type of thing, was he remembering the past or forseeing the future?

Did he meet that old lady before? If so why would he agree to sail around the world? Or did he do everything..then redo it all?

Did the concusion on his head just bring it all back?

I really did not like this new twist...why start a new twist when there are still so many questions on the old twists? Just finish one story!!

Return to Top
#687764 - 02/15/07 06:57 PM Re: Lost CAWorkingGirl
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
I hear that they are working on setting a sunset date for this show. I heard maybe a couple more seasons before they wrap things up.

They are definitely making it more interesting!

Return to Top
#687816 - 02/15/07 07:29 PM Re: Lost RR Sarah
CAWorkingGirl Offline
Gold Star
Some of the actors might be getting offers for some Big time movies also..so that might move the story lines along.

Return to Top
#687821 - 02/15/07 07:32 PM Re: Lost CAWorkingGirl
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
And I think if they drag things on too long people will start to lose interest.

Return to Top
#687928 - 02/15/07 08:30 PM Re: Lost CAWorkingGirl
Zamboni Driver Offline
Platinum Poster
Zamboni Driver
Going round and round
I was totally confused. I don't know if Desmond was going back in time like a groudhog day type of thing, was he remembering the past or forseeing the future?

Did he meet that old lady before? If so why would he agree to sail around the world? Or did he do everything..then redo it all?

Did the concusion on his head just bring it all back?

I really did not like this new twist...why start a new twist when there are still so many questions on the old twists? Just finish one story!!

The "flashback" was Desmond was reliving a couple of days from his past. He was able to see the future in his flashback because he had already lived those days once. We can assume that he met the old lady the last time he went to buy Penny a ring.

However, after he woke up in the jungle (back to present we assume), he kept seeing scenes like they were memories, but they were future events. It seems like he is now reliving his time on the island, which is why he is able to "see the future" like he did in his flashback. But they never really did explain what happened. It seemed more like he was remembering things than reliving them, so he didn't necessarily re-live every moment up to the hatch exploding. Yet another mystery to be solved.

It will be interesting to see where they take this new ability of his - could he be the key to finding the others? Getting off the island? If he has already done this once, can he remember how? Only 14 episodes left to the summer break.

Return to Top
#688158 - 02/15/07 10:56 PM Re: Lost Zamboni Driver
CAWorkingGirl Offline
Gold Star
Thanks for trying to explain it to me..I am still a bit "LOST". I do like when they do little references in the flashbacks to things on the Island, like when Desmonds clock read 1:08.

Hey...at the end when Desmond was recalling that the hatch blew up.. and there was a dart board and a bicycle lying in the jungle, was that stuff from the Pub?

Return to Top
#690235 - 02/21/07 02:57 PM Re: Lost CAWorkingGirl
Skunk Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Skunk Boy
R.I.P. Chief Illiniwek
I don't know if anyone else heard this little tidbit - in the episode a couple of weeks ago when Sawyer and Kate and Alex get Karl out of the room where he was being 'brainwashed' - if you play the audio of the thing he was watching you hear VERY CLEARLY "Only fools are enslaved by time and space".

Can't wait for the episode tonight.

Return to Top
#690247 - 02/21/07 03:09 PM Re: Lost Skunk Boy
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
remember desmond knew that jack performed a miracle? he is certainly "special". i am curious when we are going to learn the metaphysical tie-ins to the island (the reason that the others are there in the first place).

Return to Top
#690612 - 02/21/07 07:14 PM Re: Lost Hated By Some
David Dickinson Online
10K Club
David Dickinson
Central City, NE
Yeah! Lost is on tonight!

Return to Top
#691003 - 02/22/07 01:38 PM Re: Lost David Dickinson
Hoosierland Offline
Platinum Poster
Okay, can someone please enlighten me on the "3 big questions" that were supposedly answered in last night's episode? I can maybe come up with two. . .first, we learned that Alex is definitely Ben's daughter (they specifically referenced her in that way but we still don't know if he is her biological father or became her "father" after she was taken as a baby from Russo). I don't think that was a huge revelation--I think we all "got" that already. Second, we learned that the Others don't live on the island where Jack (and, before their assisted escape, Kate & Sawyer) was being held. I suppose the third might be that the children taken are okay.

Was there something else revealed last night that really made a big difference, and I just failed to pick up on it? I'm sure it will come up again in a future episode, but did anyone learn much from the excess amount of Thailand flashbacks that Jack was having?

Return to Top
#691145 - 02/22/07 04:14 PM Re: Lost Hoosierland
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
hoosierland, last night's episode was a waste of anticipation imo.

Return to Top
#691162 - 02/22/07 04:26 PM Re: Lost Hated By Some
Bankster Offline
Diamond Poster
Yinzerville, PA
We were really excited, then disappointed about the "3 big questions" that were going to be answered. I think that the Others live on the big island was definately one of them, but after that???? The one question that they anwered for me was, who was the Asian woman that they kept showing Jack making-out with in the previews, but that flashback didn't shine any light on anything other than Jack's tattoo...wooppeee! Unless of course, 'he walks amoung us, but isn't one of us' means that Jack is an angel or something...

I kept hoping that Sawyer and Kate would get more information from Karl, but nothing. Wouldn't you at least ask him why he was in the crazy brain-washing chamber???

Return to Top
#691171 - 02/22/07 04:30 PM Re: Lost Hated By Some
Zamboni Driver Offline
Platinum Poster
Zamboni Driver
Going round and round
Last night was definitely a transition episode. I was a bit disappointed in the "3 big questions" that were answered.

Hoosieland, I think you hit the big three. However, it wasn't just that the kids are okay, but that the "taken" people are living with the Others as part of their society now.

All they really accomplished is getting everyone back to the big island and setting up some tension in relationships tension for Jack/Juliet and Kate/Sawyer.

Should be interesting to see where they go from here. If Jack gets a taste of life back at the Other's home - nice little houses with backyards, will he really want to return to his side of the island? Would he try to bring the losties along? Would they take him back? Lots of possibilities.

FYI - rumor is now out that they are thinking about moving the show back to 8 Eastern/7 Central. Ratings are bombing in the late time slot.

Return to Top
#691195 - 02/22/07 04:38 PM Re: Lost Zamboni Driver
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
after last night, i might go back to waiting until the episodes are all out and then watch them on the internet so i can skip the commercials and i can watch stuff actually happen.

Return to Top
#691360 - 02/22/07 06:33 PM Re: Lost Hated By Some
Quadspapa Offline
Power Poster
Quadspapa
Quadrupletville, Texas
Yeah, the ratings are taking a hit right now, but I still enjoy the show, especially the Sawyerisms.

Return to Top
#691480 - 02/22/07 07:46 PM Re: Lost Quadspapa
BurntSienna Offline
Diamond Poster
Midwest
Originally Posted By: Wacokid
Yeah, the ratings are taking a hit right now, but I still enjoy the show, especially the Sawyerisms.

I still love the show, and "Sally Slingshot" has to be one of my all-time favorite Sawyerisms.

Return to Top
Page 34 of 60 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 59 60