BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#691975 - 02/23/07 02:32 PM Banker Joke for Friday
TheManofSteel Offline
10K Club
TheManofSteel
Fortress of Solitude
A man walks into a New York City bank and says he wants to borrow $2,000 for three weeks. The loan officer asks him what kind of collateral he has. The man says "I've got a Rolls Royce -- keep it until the loan is paid off -- here are the keys." The loan officer promptly has the car driven into the bank's underground parking for safe keeping, and gives the man $2,000.

Three weeks later the man comes into the bank, pays back the $2,000 loan, plus $10 interest, and regains possession of the Rolls Royce. The loan officer asks him, "Sir, if I may ask, why would a man who drives a Rolls Royce need to borrow two thousand dollars?"

The man answers, "I had to go to Europe for three weeks, and where else could I store a Rolls Royce for that long for ten dollars?"

A young banker decided to get his first tailor made suit. So he went to the finest tailor in town and got measured for a suit. A week later he went in for his first fitting. He put on the suit and he looked stunning, he felt that in this suit he can do business.

As he was preening himself in front of the mirror he reached down to put his hands in the pockets and to his surprise he noticed that there were no pockets. He mentioned this to the tailor who asked him, "Didn't you tell me you were a banker?"

The young man answered, "Yes, I did."

To this the tailor said, "Who ever heard of a banker with his hands in his own pockets?"

Things you would NOT want to see happen at the ATM

You go to get a balance inquiry, and instead of printing out a receipt the screen says: "Not worth wasting paper", and ejects your card. You try to get a balance inquiry, and the screen says: "Account not found." and keeps your card.

You insert your card, and try to get some cash, and the ATM laughs and spits out your shredded card.

You withdraw some money to pay some bills, count it, and the screen says: "What, you thought there was some EXTRA there? HA!", and ejects your card clear across the room.

You think you've got $100 in your account and go to take out $50, and the screen says: "Not in this lifetime." and laughs as you bang on the machine, trying desperately to get your card back that the machine has taken.

You go to the ATM, and there's a picture of you a-la-"Most Wanted" staring forlornly at the ATM camera with a caption that reads: "Wanted for trying to get water from a dry well."

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#692169 - 02/23/07 04:29 PM Re: Banker Joke for Friday TheManofSteel
Big Dog Offline
Power Poster
Big Dog
Kennel
very funny, but i would remove banker from the second one and insert politician.

Return to Top
#692578 - 02/23/07 08:16 PM Re: Banker Joke for Friday TheManofSteel
Audit Girl Offline
Audit Girl
Oklahoma
Very funny!

Return to Top
#692621 - 02/23/07 08:43 PM Re: Banker Joke for Friday Audit Girl
TheManofSteel Offline
10K Club
TheManofSteel
Fortress of Solitude
For those of you on the retail side, I thought you'd be amused.

Return to Top