Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#693526 - 02/26/07 09:53 PM AWP
LinMarie Offline
100 Club
LinMarie
I have just begun to use Crowe Chizek's AWP. Is there anyone out there that could help me get started on setting this up for an IA enviornment? It appears to be structured for external audit. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.
Last edited by LinMarie; 02/26/07 09:54 PM.
Return to Top
Audit
#693707 - 02/27/07 01:53 PM Re: AWP LinMarie
Hoosierland Offline
Platinum Poster
LinMarie,

I am an internal auditor, and I use AWP. However, I use it to supply requested information to Crowe Chizek, who does our external audit. Are you wanting to use this strictly in an IA environment (not communicating with Crowe)?

I would think your contacts at Crowe could either explain how to do what you are wanting to do, or possibly get you in touch with other clients who are using AWP in the way you want to use it. I have also had good luck with the AWP technical support people at Crowe when I have had any issues.

Sorry I can't be of more assistance, but feel free to PM me if you'd like.

Return to Top
#695919 - 03/02/07 08:59 PM Re: AWP Hoosierland
BlueEyedGirl Offline
BlueEyedGirl
somewhere between here and the...
I use AWP for internal audit and SOX. I use most of the templates provided by the database to document my risk assessment and planning procedures. I, of course, do not complete any information that would only pertain to external parties, such as hours of operations, physical address, etc. Crowe Chizek recently updated their IA product with new risk assessments, links from recommendations to the audit report, and other useful shortcuts. I did not switch to the new database until 2007, so I do not have a lot of experience using newer version.

I agreed with PP, technical support is very good and can offer suggestions to a user who is not preparing the database for Crowe Chizek external auditors.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z