GeoDataVision
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thread Options
#692104 - 02/23/07 03:49 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy Fork Ate Spoon
Maxx Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
I agree FES. I love this show but this story line was over the top. I know the show is about Meredith but they need to stop putting her character in deaths way.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#692109 - 02/23/07 03:53 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy Brandy Friesen, CRCM
waldensouth Offline
Power Poster
waldensouth
FINALLY ABOVE the gnat line
I was travelling yesterday and missed it. Could someone give me a quick overview?

- Frederick Douglass

My Opinion Only.

Return to Top
#692123 - 02/23/07 03:57 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy Maxx
Miscuit Offline
10K Club
Miscuit
TX
BJ...I agree...Denny..there's just something about him....yummmmm!

Walden...I suck at "brief overviews" ('brief' being the key word that I have trouble with). Anybody else care to try?

Return to Top
#692142 - 02/23/07 04:09 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy Miscuit
Brandy Friesen, CRCM Offline
100 Club
Colorado
I give it a whirl.

Meredith is in the empty hospital with Denny and Dylan. They are tring to explain that there isn't much time for her. She need to understand something. Chistina can't cope with the potential loss of her best friend, so she goes to the 99 cent store and buys a bunch of junk and then goes to Joe's and gets drunk. Burke find her there and say she will regret if she doesn't say goodbye to her friend. Izzy has word with Callie about her being friend with Meredith. Callie strikes back, and says she is here wheather Izzy likes it or not! Alec is helping Addison with the pregnant woman who can't remember who she is. Derek goes to Ellis Grey's room and tells her it is all her fault that Meredith is fight for her life. Ellis goes into Cardiac Arrest. Meredith is talking to Denny and see's her mom in the empty hospital hallway. They come together and her mom hugs her. Ellis tell's Meredith she shouldn't be here and that she was never ordinary. Meredith start to run back to her life and her heart starts in the hospital room where everyone is working on her. She start to breath on her own and come too. Christina breaks down and tells her she is getting married to Burke and that Meredith is the one person she wanted to tell.
A little later Derek is watching the room and Meredith wakes up and knows her mom is gone. Addison is watching Derek and Meredith and tell Mark that her and Derek never had "that". Mark asks for a second chance and Addison say's no sex with anyone for six months and they will talk.

I think that pretty much sums it up!

Return to Top
#692148 - 02/23/07 04:12 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy Brandy Friesen, CRCM
waldensouth Offline
Power Poster
waldensouth
Thanks!

- Frederick Douglass

My Opinion Only.

Return to Top
#692152 - 02/23/07 04:13 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy waldensouth
100 Club
Colorado
If you want the full summary, definately a much better recap. Go to the Grey's Anatomy website and there is a full episode recap.

Return to Top
#692158 - 02/23/07 04:19 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy Brandy Friesen, CRCM
MadisonCali Offline
Power Poster
Or you can watch the full episode (sans commercials) on the network's website...

Return to Top
#692214 - 02/23/07 05:02 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy MadisonCali
SMQ, CRCM Offline
Power Poster
SMQ, CRCM
Between the lines
And it will run again tonight.

Return to Top
#692227 - 02/23/07 05:13 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy Maxx
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
dreaming of a warm beach......
Originally Posted By: BankerJen
I agree FES. I love this show but this story line was over the top. I know the show is about Meredith but they need to stop putting her character in deaths way.

Ditto for me!!! It was tooooooo stretched out. She was dead...I think it lost it's reality bite. Yawn...Yawn...

Hope next week gets better

Return to Top
#692234 - 02/23/07 05:20 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy Brandy Friesen, CRCM
BurntSienna Offline
Diamond Poster
Midwest
Originally Posted By: Brandy F
<snip> Addison is watching Derek and Meredith and tell Mark that her and Derek never had "that". Mark asks for a second chance and Addison say's no sex with anyone for six months and they will talk.

I think that pretty much sums it up!

Great summary! Except she told him 60 days, not 6 months. IMHO, Mark would NEVER make it for 6 months! LOL

Return to Top
#692268 - 02/23/07 05:33 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy BurntSienna
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
Running and riding everywhere ...
I dont think Marck could make it 60 days.

Return to Top
#692305 - 02/23/07 05:50 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy BurntSienna
100 Club
Colorado
My error... Trying to recall from memeory. 60 day...6 month either way Mark will never make it. Or maybe Addison won't, I think Alec is starting to develop feelings for her!!

Return to Top
#692312 - 02/23/07 05:53 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy MadisonCali
waldensouth Offline
Power Poster
waldensouth
Unfortunately, my BRAND NEW computer at home has been doing this "total memory dump" thing. I cannot use it until its been fixed. I've tried to reinstall, but it won't let me. Thanks for the tips though - if I could take advantage of them I would. When does it come on TV tonight? My daughter's first Valentine's Dance is tonight - hope its a late showing.

- Frederick Douglass

My Opinion Only.

Return to Top
#692598 - 02/23/07 08:27 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy waldensouth
MarieR Offline
Platinum Poster
Sorry- it is at 8:00 eastern

Return to Top
#692831 - 02/23/07 11:52 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy MarieR
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Further South than I wanna be.
Remember, her body temp was real low and that can prevent brain damage in drowning victims.

Sorry, just trying to help keep the story within reason (since we all know it isn't.)

Return to Top
#694643 - 02/28/07 05:43 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy CRAatBOK
Queen Mum Offline
Power Poster
Queen Mum
OK
I did see a special on the show once that told about the medical research that goes into the show. Most of the emergencies are related to actual events that happen and they just write a story line around it.

Return to Top
#694677 - 02/28/07 06:36 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy Queen Mum
Bimmer Offline
Diamond Poster
Bimmer
Wherever the plane lands
I understand that Kathrine Heigl (Izzy) has stopped her contract talks and is thinking about leaving the show

Return to Top
#694680 - 02/28/07 06:38 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy Bimmer
Chippersan Offline
That's good news to me. Her character has been so annoying lately.

Return to Top
#695165 - 03/01/07 05:52 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy Chippersan
gone Offline
Platinum Poster
Sorry guys. I read an article that said Izzy isn't going anywhere for now. I think it was on yahoo.

Return to Top
#702401 - 03/16/07 04:58 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy gone
cantley Offline
100 Club
Small Town, TX
So, what did everyone think about last night?

Return to Top
#702405 - 03/16/07 05:02 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy cantley
100 Club
Colorado
Nothing majorly exciting. But a real shocker... Izzy and George. I didn't think that would happen. I was more suprised that the show pretty much ignored that Meredith almost died. Alex is fast becoming a favorite for me. He is changing from this arrogant man to a man that you could totally adore!

Return to Top
#702434 - 03/16/07 05:45 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy Brandy Friesen, CRCM
MadisonCali Offline
Power Poster
Is anyone else sick of Burke and Christina?
I find everything related to their relationship pretty boring and a distraction from plotlines that are actually interesting...

Return to Top
#702437 - 03/16/07 05:48 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy Brandy Friesen, CRCM
Copper Top Offline
Gold Star
Missouri
I think that Dr. Collin (was that right?) is how they are going to write Burke out of the show. I really like Burke's character, and while I am watching the show I am not thinking about the drama he has caused, personally. I think he should stay. And I also hope they really don't try to spin off with Addison like they are supposed to in May. I think she needs to stay on the show - she's a main character in an ensemble cast. The show probably won't do well, spin offs have maybe a 40/60 shot in my opinion. And I like her on Grey's too... What do you think?

Return to Top
#702624 - 03/16/07 10:28 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy Copper Top
100 Club
Colorado
If the spin off doesn't do well...she could always come back to Seattle Grace and cause a stir somehow. There is always a way to write a character back in.

Return to Top
#702660 - 03/17/07 09:30 AM Re: Grey's Anatomy Brandy Friesen, CRCM
Citrus Offline
Diamond Poster
I'm looking forward to the spin-off. I just hope they pick a good day and time slot.

Info I read recently:. . .Dr. Addison Montgomery's new location will be at a hospital in Los Angeles. The cast for what the gossipers are calling "Grey's 2.0" have already been hired/chosen. (Don't know the real spin-off name yet.)

She has "gone Hollywood" but will continue in her field of neonatology, but other fields will be prominent in the hospital, such as psychiatry and plastic surgery.

Besides Kate Walsh as Addison, cast members are said to be Tim Daly, Taye Diggs, Amy Brenneman, Chris Lowell, Paul Addelstein, and Merrin Dungey.

Return to Top
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7