Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#695729 - 03/02/07 05:48 PM Edge Fest 07
Master_shakE Offline
Gold Star
Master_shakE
TeXaS - - YeeHaW!!
IS COMING TO DALLAS!!!

With the line up including Blue October, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Bowling For Soup, AFI, Muse and even more, how can you not go!

I am so excited! Tickets are on sale right now and I am getting mine!

With the summer approaching quickly, what concerts will you guys be attending!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#695737 - 03/02/07 05:54 PM Re: Edge Fest 07 Master_shakE
Fork Ate Spoon Offline
Diamond Poster
Fork Ate Spoon
Between Here and There
That's a pretty good lineup I might check it out. What's the date?

Return to Top
#695756 - 03/02/07 06:22 PM Re: Edge Fest 07 Master_shakE
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
I have a couple of kids in college, I might try to be cool and pass the info along to them. A roadtrip to Dallas is not too far. So, can you tell me what genre these groups can be placed in? I try not to look like a complete idiot to my kids, or my fellow BOLers for that matter.

Return to Top
#695758 - 03/02/07 06:23 PM Re: Edge Fest 07 Fork Ate Spoon
Master_shakE Offline
Gold Star
Master_shakE
TeXaS - - YeeHaW!!
April 14th, Frisco Tx at the Pizza Hut Stadium. Ive never heard of the place it is at (normally it is at Smearnoff) but the stadium looks HUGE

Return to Top
#695760 - 03/02/07 06:24 PM Re: Edge Fest 07 Pale Rider
Master_shakE Offline
Gold Star
Master_shakE
TeXaS - - YeeHaW!!
Originally Posted By: Pale Rider
I have a couple of kids in college, I might try to be cool and pass the info along to them. A roadtrip to Dallas is not too far. So, can you tell me what genre these groups can be placed in? I try not to look like a complete idiot to my kids, or my fellow BOLers for that matter.

haha sure, most of the bands fall in the cateogory of Emo (emotional) screamo (just screaming stuff) and some which are the ones I listed just punk/rock type stuff

Return to Top
#695790 - 03/02/07 06:40 PM Re: Edge Fest 07 Master_shakE
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Ah, Frisco ---- it is one of the best cities in the US for economic development. Since 1998, the city has developed a sports complex that includes the SuperDrome(bikes), the Dr. Pepper Ballpark(baseball), Dr. Pepper StarCenter(hockey), and the Embassy Suites Hotel.

Then came the Frisco Soccer and Entertainment Center. The Pizza Hut Park I think is the Soccer stadium. It is also used as an music venue. Sorry to digress and hijack the thread, now back to Emo and Screamo ---

Return to Top