Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#69753 - 03/25/03 09:52 PM Case/Incident Management Software
Anonymous
Unregistered

Can anyone recommend a good security incident/case management software. I'm looking for something that is easy to use and relatively inexpensive. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Return to Top
Security - PUBLIC
#69754 - 03/26/03 05:25 AM Re: Case/Incident Management Software
Deepa C Offline
Deepa C
Dubai, UAE
The same query was raised about 3 months ago. Someone, (I think it was Andy) recommended the following website :
www.thecasemanager.com

I've extracted several fields from this and got our internal IT to design a template on MS Access that enables users to track incidents in their area.

Return to Top
#69755 - 03/27/03 07:13 PM Re: Case/Incident Management Software
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sorry I didn't login in but I answered previously also. We used to use IRIMS, but it is expensive and has many faults. We now built an Access program also, and it is the most functional and least expensive..

Return to Top
#69756 - 04/15/03 04:51 PM Re: Case/Incident Management Software
Gator Offline
New Poster
Gator
Oregon
The most widely used case management software for both large and small financial institutions is Loss Control Solutions ICMS software. See: www.losscontrolsolutions.com

In the interest of full disclosure, Loss Control Solutions has partnered with our company to make our systems mutually compatible. However we have no reseller or financial agreements. We partnered with them because we think they have the best product.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z