Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#69977 - 03/26/03 09:17 PM Imaging - Loan Docs
Last Mango Offline
Gold Star
Too Far From the Beach
In trying to determine the requirements for loan record retention and whether imaging is permitted in PA, I came across a previous PA thread that mentioned PA Code Section 108. Some of the responses in that thread indicated that Section 108 only applied to deposits.

I read the law and noted it says that certain deposit and trust records may be maintained in a form other than the original. But, the law appears to state that "other records" must be maintained in their original form until two years after the last transaction.

Does anyone have any experience with this section as it relates to imaging loan docs?

Return to Top
#69978 - 03/27/03 02:02 PM Re: Imaging - Loan Docs
PABanker Offline
Gold Star
PABanker
Blue Ball, PA 17506
When you talking about imaging , are you addressing daily docs or for record retention?

Return to Top
#69979 - 03/27/03 03:00 PM Re: Imaging - Loan Docs
Last Mango Offline
Gold Star
Too Far From the Beach
I'm speaking of retaining loan file documents for active and paid off loans. I'm not concerned at this point with loan payment documentation recieved on a daily basis.

Return to Top