Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Thread Options Tools
#70351 - 03/28/03 10:28 PM Re: I wish to declare this Frog Friday! Be Frivol
JulesB Offline
Gold Star
JulesB
A Designated Tree City in OK, ...
Quote:

I like the whole American Idol concept too. But what about the people OVER 25? Why not have an American Idol for people who are experienced with life?

I have gotten hooked on American Idol this year. Didn't watch it last year, so can't compare the two. The over 25 is a good idea - my sister who sings with Swing Nouveau, up there in Milwaukee, would be a good candidate (no, she isn't the one with a tattoo or nose pierced; I have two sisters).

Return to Top
General Discussion
#70352 - 03/28/03 10:36 PM Re: I wish to declare this Frog Friday! Be Frivol
Jill Offline
Jill
Mississippi
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Is Trading Spaces considered reality TV?

I think it qualifies. Love it, too! Just watched that episode where the girl said she did NOT want brown -- or orange. Those were the only two colors she absolutely could not stand. What did they do? They did her whole room in brown and orange. I love to watch -- but would never want them to do a room in my house unless it was outside the show on a fee-paid basis, where I would get to call the shots.

I watched that episode also, was amazed at the woman's behavior. After watching the show, I felt she kind of got what she deserved! I went online and read that once you sign off, you have to deal with whatever happens. Of course, if you don't want certain furniture touched, you have to move it out before they get there. I would worry which designer would show up at my house.

Laurie lives in my town- so I have spotted her a few times. She's our local celebrity!

Return to Top
#70353 - 03/28/03 11:45 PM Re: I wish to declare this Frog Friday! Be Frivol
Harvey Offline
100 Club
Harvey
Being the conservative compliance type I am, image by bank’s astonishment when I come back with a tattoo of the HUD Hut on my ankle. A temporary one I might add. I few drinks in the Flying Monkey in Key West Florida and sometimes really stupid ideas seem real good ones.

Return to Top
#70354 - 03/29/03 12:28 AM Re: I wish to declare this Frog Friday! Be Frivol
MrHawaii Offline
100 Club
Quote:

Oh, and I too have a tattoo. Black cat silhouetted against full moon, inside right ankle. Got it the summer before I turned 30.

Amazingly enough, my other tattoo is a black cat. In honor of our little black cat Dmitri, who died when he was only 2 (bad kidneys), my roommates at the time and I all went out and got the same tattoo.

Return to Top
#70355 - 03/29/03 12:34 AM Re: I wish to declare this Frog Friday! Be Frivol
Bear Collector, CRCM Offline
Diamond Poster
Bear Collector, CRCM
District of Columbia
Back to Frog jokes...

A little girl walks up to her grandfather and says: "Grandpa, can you make a sound like a frog?"

Grandpa says: "Honey, why do you want me to do that?"

And the little girls says: "Well, Daddy said that when you croak, we all get to go to Disney World!"

Return to Top
#70356 - 03/29/03 12:42 AM Re: I wish to declare this Frog Friday! Be Frivol
HRH Dawnie Offline
Power Poster
HRH Dawnie
Anchorage Alaska

Awww Mr. Hawaii has a heart That's a sweet story for a tatoo! Now I might consider that, but I lost my baby ginger a couple of years ago from cancer after 12 wonderful years with us. Problem with the tatoo idea is that he weighed about 32lbs...so that would be a realllyyyyy big tatoo!!! I think I'll stick with keeping his picture here at the office with me. I'm not sure there is that much orange tatoo ink in the US!

CRA Rating is in...Oh who cares...I'm home with the baby.

Return to Top
#70357 - 03/29/03 12:57 AM Re: I wish to declare this Frog Friday! Be Frivol
JacF Offline

Power Poster
PA
One of my tattoos is a memorial to a friend who was killed in a car accident two years ago.

Return to Top
#70358 - 03/29/03 01:48 AM Re: I wish to declare this Frog Friday! Be Frivol
HRH Dawnie Offline
Power Poster
HRH Dawnie
Anchorage Alaska
Good gravy you are all going to ruin the image that us bankers are all heartless people! (Those are some very sweet gestures!)

CRA officers are of course excluded from the heartless bankers category. (Far too many social workers in the CRA position in my opinion)

CRA Rating is in...Oh who cares...I'm home with the baby.

Return to Top
#70359 - 03/31/03 04:00 PM Re: I wish to declare this Frog Friday! Be Frivol
Buddy the Elf Offline
Platinum Poster
Buddy the Elf
first lily pad on the right
I have one tattoo. It's a 4-leaf clover on my left ankle. I got it for good luck. I've had it for about 11 years and I still love it!

Return to Top
#70360 - 03/31/03 04:23 PM Re: I wish to declare this Frog Friday! Be Frivol
Kara S Offline
Platinum Poster
Milwaukee, WI
I just have to do a little bit of bragging, please feel free to ignore me, I just have to share this....Fleetwood Mac is coming to town and I was able to get tickets!!!!

Have a nice day!

Return to Top
#70361 - 03/31/03 04:30 PM Re: I wish to declare this Frog Friday! Be Frivol
yy2say Offline
Gold Star
yy2say
PA
Quote:

I just have to do a little bit of bragging, please feel free to ignore me, I just have to share this....Fleetwood Mac is coming to town and I was able to get tickets!!!!

Have a nice day!

Congratulations ...should be a GREAT show!

Return to Top
#70362 - 03/31/03 05:11 PM Re: I wish to declare this Frog Friday! Be Frivol
Kara S Offline
Platinum Poster
Milwaukee, WI
Thank you Kay!

Return to Top
#70363 - 03/31/03 09:23 PM Re: I wish to declare this Frog Friday! Be Frivol
Lestie G Offline

Power Poster
Near the Land of Enchantment
Quote:

Kara, I got to go to Dallas for an amazing Bon Jovi concert a couple of weeks ago. Best concert I've ever been to - and I've been to a bunch. Those bands who've been around awhile ROCK!

And isn't Eric's last name Szmanda or something like that? I'm a CSI junkie, too!

Return to Top
#70364 - 03/31/03 09:50 PM Re: I wish to declare this Frog Friday! Be Frivol
Kara S Offline
Platinum Poster
Milwaukee, WI
Yes! I couldn't think of it! One of his brother's was in my youngest brothers class.

Yes, the bands that have been around awhile are great. If anyone ever is up in the Milwaukee area the end of June beginning of July, make sure to go to Summerfest! It's great for all ages, but you'll have more fun if you leave the kiddies at home. Make sure to check the link out!

Summerfest 2003

Return to Top
#70365 - 03/31/03 09:59 PM Re: I wish to declare this Frog Friday! Be Frivol
D2Xs Offline
Power Poster
D2Xs
I'm not a CSI fan but I will watch this week. I saw on a commercial the son of a lady I used to work with at another bank. Timm Sharp....I think his line in the commercial was "creepy ain't it"

Return to Top
#70366 - 03/31/03 10:11 PM Re: I wish to declare this Frog Friday! Be Frivol
thomasj Offline
Power Poster
Pennsylvania
I saw Bon Jovi about a two months ago and you are right they did rock! I would love to see Fleetwood Mac, wonder if they are coming anywhere close to me. My all time favorite concert was the Eagles a couple of years ago. They are going back on tour this summer and are calling the tour their "Farewell Tour I" as a jab at artists who do many farewell tours.

My assistant is a die hard Tim Mcgraw fan and went to see him this past weekend, actually they are on a first name basis and she got backstage to talk with him. She is one of 4 original members of his fan club.

Return to Top
#70367 - 03/31/03 11:00 PM Re: I wish to declare this Frog Friday! Be Frivol
1 Peter 5:7 Offline
Diamond Poster
1 Peter 5:7
TX
Kara: Summerfest! I had the pleasure of seeing Roy Orbison there 'way back in '84 in one of his last public appearances. Y'all: If you are within driving distance of Milwaukee, get there sometime! Kara, what are the dates this year?

Return to Top
#70368 - 03/31/03 11:08 PM Re: I wish to declare this Frog Friday! Be Frivol
Kara S Offline
Platinum Poster
Milwaukee, WI
Quote:

Kara: Summerfest! I had the pleasure of seeing Roy Orbison there 'way back in '84 in one of his last public appearances. Y'all: If you are within driving distance of Milwaukee, get there sometime! Kara, what are the dates this year?

The dates are June 26 thru July 6! On July 3rd we have GREAT fireworks! Those of you that would like to bring your kids, Summerfest has a ton of activities for kids during the day. The kids have the most fun with the water fountain that they can play in. The most simple things amuse them!

Return to Top
#70369 - 03/31/03 11:13 PM Re: I wish to declare this Frog Friday! Be Frivol
KK Offline
100 Club
KK
Southern California
We have Tim McGraw tickets for May. Can hardly wait! We saw Alan Jackson and Tricia Yearwood last year and Tricia usually plays at the Greek in Hollywood, best concert ever!

Return to Top
#70370 - 04/01/03 05:09 AM Re: I wish to declare this Frog Friday! Be Frivol
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Have a nice day!

Kara, you look way too young to be a Fleetwood Mac fan? I thought they were only for us old folk? Have fun at the concert, and no, we don't think you are bragging, maybe just alittle jealous!

Return to Top
#70371 - 04/01/03 01:20 PM Re: I wish to declare this Frog Friday! Be Frivol
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
I saw the Eagles a couple of years back in a very small setting (gala fundraiser.) Also was fortunate enough to see Don Henley perform solo in a similar setting. I was not a big fan of their music before hand but seeing them live makes a difference. It was a lot of fun.

I've seen the Ramones 19 times.......

Return to Top
#70372 - 04/01/03 01:21 PM Re: I wish to declare this Frog Friday! Be Frivol
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Which reminds me, is anyone getting the reference in my tag line or am I amusing only myself here?

Return to Top
#70373 - 04/01/03 01:38 PM Re: I wish to declare this Frog Friday! Be Frivol
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
Jimmy Buffett - Fins

Feels that way quite often in this job!
Last edited by Jim Bedsole; 04/01/03 01:39 PM.

Return to Top
#70374 - 04/01/03 01:39 PM Re: I wish to declare this Frog Friday! Be Frivol
jack Offline
100 Club
jack
USA
Quote:

Which reminds me, is anyone getting the reference in my tag line or am I amusing only myself here?

A parrot head, perchance?

Return to Top
#70375 - 04/01/03 01:53 PM Re: I wish to declare this Frog Friday! Be Frivol
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Yay, both right!

Return to Top
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9