Skip to content
GeoDataVision
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Thread Options
#706154 - 03/23/07 08:14 PM Re: Late Afternoon Bar Thread! NO MODERATORS ALLOWED. TheManofSteel
Maxx Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
Originally Posted By: AMLFella
Originally Posted By: Kermie
Originally Posted By: Bailey.
I'd dance with ya Jen, but as I'M A GIRL (which I have to keep reiterating) I have to ask what kind of dancing you mean!

Oh, and barkeep - rum and Coke, because Coke Is It!

maybe you should change your name to Bailey Girl or something???

Buzzed Fella sees Kermie's Wonder Woman avatar, downs another Jager, and decides, "It's a Wonder Woman-like chic I want." Hey Aries, you look like Wonder Woman??!!!!

I don't think I'm as tall as she is. LOL I thought you were scared of brunettes!! Or at least Aries Brunettes!!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#706158 - 03/23/07 08:14 PM Re: Late Afternoon Bar Thread! NO MODERATORS ALLOWED. RR Jen
Imagine Offline
Power Poster
Imagine
....I like the patronage....
shots on the owner....
Jack Daniels neat for me...

Return to Top
#706160 - 03/23/07 08:15 PM Re: Late Afternoon Bar Thread! NO MODERATORS ALLOWED. Maxx
TheManofSteel Offline
10K Club
TheManofSteel
Fortress of Solitude
Originally Posted By: Aries
I'd dance with ya Jen, but as I'M A GIRL (which I have to keep reiterating) I have to ask what kind of dancing you mean!

Oh, and barkeep - rum and Coke, because Coke Is It!

maybe you should change your name to Bailey Girl or something???

Buzzed Fella sees Kermie's Wonder Woman avatar, downs another Jager, and decides, "It's a Wonder Woman-like chic I want." Hey Aries, you look like Wonder Woman??!!!!

I don't think I'm as tall as she is. LOL I thought you were scared of brunettes!! Or at least Aries Brunettes!!

I am wary of brunette aries, not scarred, wary

Return to Top
#706167 - 03/23/07 08:18 PM Re: Late Afternoon Bar Thread! NO MODERATORS ALLOWED. TheManofSteel
Maxx Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
Ohhhh, just wary. Wary because we are evil, I guess.
Aren't scorpios suppose to be a little on the evil side too?

Return to Top
#706169 - 03/23/07 08:19 PM Re: Late Afternoon Bar Thread! NO MODERATORS ALLOWED. Angel Eyes
PBMAX Offline
New Poster
Arkansas
Hey, Hey I like em confident and sassy

Return to Top
#706171 - 03/23/07 08:19 PM Re: Late Afternoon Bar Thread! NO MODERATORS ALLOWED. TheManofSteel
Mrs. Rizzo Offline
10K Club
Mrs. Rizzo
Curled up by the fire...
Wonder woman was my hero when i was younger...I wish they made big girl underoo's cause I'd buy a pair of wonder woman one's

Kermie is still my one true love but I'm trying out other things...

Return to Top
#706175 - 03/23/07 08:20 PM Re: Late Afternoon Bar Thread! NO MODERATORS ALLOWED. Mrs. Rizzo
X Offline
Power Poster
X
WOOHOO
Hey Kermie - does that avatar look anything like you?

Return to Top
#706176 - 03/23/07 08:21 PM Re: Late Afternoon Bar Thread! NO MODERATORS ALLOW Maxx
Bimmer Offline
Diamond Poster
Bimmer
Wherever the plane lands
Ok, it's time for a drink.

Pirate, 18 year old Macallan, neat please

Return to Top
#706177 - 03/23/07 08:21 PM Re: Late Afternoon Bar Thread! NO MODERATORS ALLOWED. Mrs. Rizzo
Bailey. Offline
Power Poster
Watch what you walk around in in this place, Kermie... Ya know the kind of guys who hang out here!

Return to Top
#706178 - 03/23/07 08:22 PM Re: Late Afternoon Bar Thread! NO MODERATORS ALLOWED. Maxx
PBMAX Offline
New Poster
Arkansas
PBMax......How's life treating ya? 2 more hours to kill at work, then what do you do for fun in Arkansas? hee, hee.

Life's good, I can have fun doing whatever you want to do.

Return to Top
#706179 - 03/23/07 08:22 PM Re: Late Afternoon Bar Thread! NO MODERATORS ALLOWED. Maxx
TheManofSteel Offline
10K Club
TheManofSteel
Fortress of Solitude

Sugar and spice, and everything nice, that's what scorpio men are made of. Puppydogs tails and snails, that's what areis women are made of.

Ruled by our libidos, is that what you mean? Yeash, I'd say that for the most part, scorp men are. But if we are highly spiritually evolved, then all of that is under control. Like wise old owls.

Return to Top
#706182 - 03/23/07 08:24 PM Re: Late Afternoon Bar Thread! NO MODERATORS ALLOWED. TheManofSteel
Bailey. Offline
Power Poster
But if we are highly spiritually evolved, then all of that is under control. Like wise old owls.

OH BOY!! I need a few more Cuervos to be able to swallow that kind of bull!

Return to Top
#706184 - 03/23/07 08:25 PM Re: Late Afternoon Bar Thread! NO MODERATORS ALLOWED. PBMAX
Angel Eyes Offline
Power Poster
Angel Eyes
::Jennifer steps down from the bar, grabs Kermie, Aries, JLJ, and Bailey.:::

Come on girls....I'm taking control of the music, for a minute or two let's dance.

Kermie this one's for you. ::Shakira - hips don't lie::

Return to Top
#706186 - 03/23/07 08:26 PM Re: Late Afternoon Bar Thread! NO MODERATORS ALLOWED. Bailey.
TheManofSteel Offline
10K Club
TheManofSteel
Fortress of Solitude
But if we are highly spiritually evolved, then all of that is under control. Like wise old owls.

OH BOY!! I need a few more Cuervos to be able to swallow that kind of bull!

Hey, sometimes I have to dip into a bag of tricks to pick up chics (I'm a poet and I didn't know it)

Return to Top
#706187 - 03/23/07 08:27 PM Re: Late Afternoon Bar Thread! NO MODERATORS ALLOWED. TheManofSteel
Angel Eyes Offline
Power Poster
Angel Eyes

Sugar and spice, and everything nice, that's what scorpio men are made of. Puppydogs tails and snails, that's what areis women are made of.

Ruled by our libidos, is that what you mean? Yeash, I'd say that for the most part, scorp men are. But if we are highly spiritually evolved, then all of that is under control. Like wise old owls.

Fella - I'm still waiting for an answer about my avatar?

Return to Top
#706188 - 03/23/07 08:29 PM Re: Late Afternoon Bar Thread! NO MODERATORS ALLOWED. Angel Eyes
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
Running and riding everywhere ...
Originally Posted By: Jennifer
::Jennifer steps down from the bar, grabs Kermie, Aries, JLJ, and Bailey.:::

Come on girls....I'm taking control of the music, for a minute or two let's dance.

Kermie this one's for you. ::Shakira - hips don't lie::

I need more beer...I cant dance to save my life unless I'm half drunk...at that point I still cant dance but dont care anymore!!

Return to Top
#706189 - 03/23/07 08:29 PM Re: Late Afternoon Bar Thread! NO MODERATORS ALLOWED. X
Mrs. Rizzo Offline
10K Club
Mrs. Rizzo
Curled up by the fire...
Originally Posted By: _X_
Hey Kermie - does that avatar look anything like you?

Wonder woman or the turtle? LOL

No, I'm way hotter than wonder woman

Return to Top
#706193 - 03/23/07 08:30 PM Re: Late Afternoon Bar Thread! NO MODERATORS ALLOWED. Mrs. Rizzo
Mrs. Rizzo Offline
10K Club
Mrs. Rizzo
Curled up by the fire...
Jennifer! You know I love that song!!!

shakira, shakira!!!

::shakes her hips while singing at the top of her lungs::

Return to Top
#706194 - 03/23/07 08:30 PM Re: Late Afternoon Bar Thread! NO MODERATORS ALLOWED. Angel Eyes
Maxx Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
AML- puppy dog tails, snails....that's not nice at all!! If they had a face that was sticking its tongue out I would place it here.
Since you are a wise old owl, maybe that's why the libido is under control....it's slowly dying. (joking)

Return to Top
#706195 - 03/23/07 08:31 PM Re: Late Afternoon Bar Thread! NO MODERATORS ALLOWED. Mrs. Rizzo
Angel Eyes Offline
Power Poster
Angel Eyes

shakira, shakira!!!

You go girl!

Return to Top
#706198 - 03/23/07 08:31 PM Re: Late Afternoon Bar Thread! NO MODERATORS ALLOWED. Angel Eyes
TheManofSteel Offline
10K Club
TheManofSteel
Fortress of Solitude

Fella - I'm still waiting for an answer about my avatar? [/quote]

Urrrr, ummmmm. The Avatar yes. It makes me think you are simultaneously sensitive and sinister. You are attractive and sensuous, but you's plunge a dagger into the heart of a man you just finish seducing. Of course, the seduction comes after you convince him that you are sweet and innocent.

Return to Top
#706201 - 03/23/07 08:32 PM Re: Late Afternoon Bar Thread! NO MODERATORS ALLOWED. Mrs. Rizzo
Imagine Offline
Power Poster
Imagine

shakira, shakira!!!

Hmmm...this will get deleted fo' sure...but...got an image of a Lynda Carter type woman shaking her hips and singning in her big girl underroos.

In the words of Borat, VERY NICE.

Return to Top
#706205 - 03/23/07 08:34 PM Re: Late Afternoon Bar Thread! NO MODERATORS ALLOWED. Imagine
Bailey. Offline
Power Poster
(referring to Neo's comments...)
SEE KERMIE!!! I told you!

Return to Top
#706207 - 03/23/07 08:34 PM Re: Late Afternoon Bar Thread! NO MODERATORS ALLOWED. TheManofSteel
Angel Eyes Offline
Power Poster
Angel Eyes
Originally Posted By: Jennifer

Fella - I'm still waiting for an answer about my avatar?

Urrrr, ummmmm. The Avatar yes. It makes me think you are simultaneously sensitive and sinister. You are attractive and sensuous, but you's plunge a dagger into the heart of a man you just finish seducing. Of course, the seduction comes after you convince him that you are sweet and innocent.

But I am sweet and innocent. :::bats eyelashes, glancing down to the floor and then raising her eyes back to Fellas:::

Return to Top
#706208 - 03/23/07 08:35 PM Re: Late Afternoon Bar Thread! NO MODERATORS ALLOWED. PBMAX
Maxx Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
Originally Posted By: PBMAX
PBMax......How's life treating ya? 2 more hours to kill at work, then what do you do for fun in Arkansas? hee, hee.

Life's good, I can have fun doing whatever you want to do.

I just caught what this said. LOL
Sounds good to me. What part of Arkansas are you in? North, East, West, South, Central?

Return to Top
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6