Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
Thread Options
#483898 - 02/01/06 05:25 PM Re: "24", Jack is Back
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Quote:

Didn't anyone besides me watch "24" last night??? What, no comments??? Jack temporarily saves the day again. (at least for this hour)

Yes, but he got a critical assist from Secret Service agent Aaron Pierce (although I call him Dwight Eisenhower). Who has previously appeared on earlier seasons of the show. One thing that [24] is good at is recycling characters. Mainly so they can kill them instead of 86ing random redshirts. So I'm pretty sure ol' Aaron will be taking a round through the head in another few hours.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#483899 - 02/01/06 09:01 PM Re: "24", Jack is Back
Spivol Offline
Power Poster
Spivol
Tulsa, Ok
Yeah...I bet your right. It's good. stuff.

Return to Top
#483900 - 02/03/06 03:41 PM Re: "24", Jack is Back
Alien Offline
Platinum Poster
Mexifornia
Is it me or does anyone else think this too. The guy in the dark room who appears to be calling the shots looks like Benny Hill - everytime I see him, that damn music from Benny Hill show plays in my head..

Return to Top
#483901 - 02/03/06 04:26 PM Re: "24", Jack is Back
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
I always think of him as a vampire detective. You're looking at one Geraint Wyn Davies from the syndicated mid-90s show Forever Knight, which was about a late-shift detective...who was also one of UNHOLY CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT.

Return to Top
#483902 - 02/07/06 03:36 PM Re: "24", Jack is Back
Quadspapa Offline
Power Poster
Quadspapa
Quadrupletville, Texas
So Walt Cunningham hangs himself, and the terrorist is shot by a 15 year old sex slave, and the other terrorist is fixing to call for the numbers on the canisters. Jack is looking for his daughter Kim, so I suppose she'll be coming back. I hope its the same actress, a hottie.

Return to Top
#483903 - 02/07/06 04:07 PM Re: "24", Jack is Back
Anonymous
Unregistered

This is only my second season of 24. What is the story behind Kim? Besides the fact that she is apparently hot? Did she play a key roll in the earlier seasons?

Return to Top
#483904 - 02/07/06 04:36 PM Re: "24", Jack is Back
Quadspapa Offline
Power Poster
Quadspapa
Quadrupletville, Texas
Kim is a young blonde actress, college age, that played Jack's daughter in prior years. She was always getting into trouble, then the next season she was working at CTU.

Return to Top
#483905 - 02/07/06 05:10 PM Re: "24", Jack is Back
Alien Offline
Platinum Poster
Mexifornia
Kim is so obnoxious that she will drive you away from this show. She is now married to Jacks sidekick from season three. She become unbearable and a distracting subplot in season three.

By the way, last nights highlight - Logan's wife slapping him in the "oval office"..

Return to Top
#483906 - 02/07/06 08:25 PM Re: "24", Jack is Back
hmdagal Offline
Power Poster
hmdagal
I think that Walt Cummings had 'help' hanging himself. Another terrorist on the inside, perhaps?

And what was up with Edgar's evil grin at Chloe?

Return to Top
#483907 - 02/08/06 04:49 PM Re: "24", Jack is Back
Anonymous
Unregistered

Did anyone see Sentor McCain on Monday nights eposide?

Alien

Return to Top
#483908 - 02/14/06 05:24 PM Re: "24", Jack is Back
Quadspapa Offline
Power Poster
Quadspapa
Quadrupletville, Texas
Well Jack certainly messed up last night by disobeying a Presidential order. Now it looks like CTU is after him. Since he asked Audrey to look for his daughter Kim, I predict he'll finally make contact with her and maybe hideout or base his next moves from her place. And the big question remains, where are the other 19 containers of deadly gas headed for?

Return to Top
#483909 - 02/14/06 05:29 PM Re: "24", Jack is Back
Hrothgar Geiger Offline
10K Club
Hrothgar Geiger
Jersey Shore
Well, when the day started they were after him, then they weren't, now they are again...is it any wonder he told the president he was just going to disappear again and let CTU find the cannisters?

Return to Top
#483910 - 02/15/06 12:35 AM Re: "24", Jack is Back
Spivol Offline
Power Poster
Spivol
Tulsa, Ok
Yeah....I know what you mean AML. Sometimes I wish it would just end. I like that there are alot of cliffhangers but the rollercoaster goes to long sometimes. I think it would be hilarious if halfway through the season they caught the terrorist and Jack was like "Well...that didn't take as long as we thought. Anyone wanna get a beer?" And the show would end. I seriously would laugh my ass off.

Return to Top
#483911 - 02/15/06 01:46 AM Re: "24", Jack is Back
Hrothgar Geiger Offline
10K Club
Hrothgar Geiger
Jersey Shore
My friends who live in L.A. laugh that the series doesn't take real travel time into account. The thing *they* think would be hilarious would be something like; "Jack, the terrorists are in Ventura!" Jack hops in the SUV and spends the next 3 hours stuck on the freeway.

Return to Top
#483912 - 02/15/06 01:59 PM Re: "24", Jack is Back
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
I am a huge fan, but for goodness sakes, why does every CTU director have a whacked out family? Last season, the directors daughter had issues-this year Lynns sister flushes him out and mugs him.....PLEASE do not bring Kim back-I know it is coming but hope it is a brief appearance. Another one that cant stay out of trouble.

Return to Top
#483913 - 02/17/06 03:41 PM Re: "24", Jack is Back
Skunk Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Skunk Boy
R.I.P. Chief Illiniwek
I finally got to watch this weeks episode. If I were Jack, I would have done the same thing. I can't wait until his daughter shows up.... SHE'S HOT!!!

Comments about season so far:
A) This season so far is kinda realistic. It seems like this group of terrorists are kinda small time, hoping to make the big payoff. Now they happen to get themselves a big weapon, without the logistics to pull off such a big event.
2) Even though it is kinda realistic, it's not realistic for 24. There has got to be something bigger going on here. There has got to be some twist at about the 12 hour mark (we are at hour 8) that takes the show in a different direction.

Return to Top
#483914 - 02/17/06 06:36 PM Re: "24", Jack is Back
Spivol Offline
Power Poster
Spivol
Tulsa, Ok
I agree Skunk...the show was kind of a breath of fresh air at first when they had the terrorist wanting to wage war on another country instead of America. That was different. I agree with you on how they seem small time. That's nice. Makes them a little more radical because they have something to prove.

Return to Top
#483915 - 02/21/06 03:03 PM Re: "24", Jack is Back
Skunk Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Skunk Boy
R.I.P. Chief Illiniwek
This was the first Monday I was able to watch the show (I recorded it to my computer).

What a good episode!!! The worst part though is I know the First Lady lives - she was in a TV Guide interview and she said she was still alive at hour 17!

The last episode makes me dislike President Logan even more then ever. What a wuss.

Return to Top
#483916 - 02/21/06 03:17 PM Re: "24", Jack is Back
arye Offline
Gold Star
arye
Ohio
I have one comment, and one comment only regarding Lynn McGill....

"Stupid, fat little hobbit."

Return to Top
#483917 - 02/21/06 03:18 PM Re: "24", Jack is Back
Quadspapa Offline
Power Poster
Quadspapa
Quadrupletville, Texas
So Jack knocks Curtis out and is on the trail of the cannisters, when the bad guys show up and kill the so-called "American Patriot". But before he dies, he gives Jack a phone device and Chloe and Audrey help him at CTU, even though the boss, Lynn McGill is on their case and healso locked up Mr. Buchanan. McGill is under pressure from the Prez and its getting to him, along with his druggie sister and boyfriend who stole his wallet with an important card in it. The Prez gets a call from terrorists demanding the Russian prez route to airport where they will try and destroy all cars in his party, or they will detonate cannisters in populated American centers. The weak-kneed Prez gives them the route, but then his wife Martha, the 1st lady gets in the car with them. She knows the plan and hopes the Prez changes his mind, next week of course, or she will die along with the Russians.
Last edited by Wacokid; 02/21/06 04:48 PM.
Return to Top
#483918 - 02/21/06 04:59 PM Re: "24", Jack is Back
Skunk Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Skunk Boy
R.I.P. Chief Illiniwek
Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!

Lynn McGill should quit CTU for Notre Dame football.

Return to Top
#483919 - 02/21/06 05:24 PM Re: "24", Jack is Back
Spivol Offline
Power Poster
Spivol
Tulsa, Ok
It was a good episode...but man I can't stand that Logan. He is such a baby. I hate how he does that little pouty 'I'm so lost' look and turns his head to the side. He is so freaking annoying. The first lady is kinda walking that fine line of annoyance too. I think there is more to her than meets the eye. May she is like ten times worse than Sherry.

Return to Top
#483920 - 02/21/06 05:43 PM Re: "24", Jack is Back
Rosebud123 Offline
Platinum Poster
Florida
Quote:

The worst part though is I know the First Lady lives - she was in a TV Guide interview and she said she was still alive at hour 17!

HEY!!!! Don't disclosure future episode information. I thought she would probably live, but still, I didn't want to know for sure.

Return to Top
#483921 - 02/22/06 03:57 AM Re: "24", Jack is Back
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Man...is there any CTU employee who HASN'T been put into custody at some point?

Return to Top
#483922 - 02/28/06 05:40 PM Re: "24", Jack is Back
Quadspapa Offline
Power Poster
Quadspapa
Quadrupletville, Texas
Jack actually had a small part in last night's episode, but Chloe, Audrey, Edgar and Curtis came thru along with Secret Service Agent Aaron Pierce. Lynn got his come uppance and the Russian Prez, his wife, and the Prez's wife survived the attack on the motorcade. Next week looks like Jack's daugher returns as the terrorist start releasing the gas in the cannisters. Also, Jack's old CTUboss, Peter Weller I think, is in with the terrorists.

Return to Top
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13