BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Thread Options
#714702 - 04/11/07 04:42 PM Re: And the baby daddy is..... dalejrfanatic
Ready to Retire Offline
Diamond Poster
Living in the land of Oz
In the whole scheme of things the one to be sorry for is the baby. Will she ever have a normal life or will she end up as screwed up as everyone else in this bizarre story?

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#714711 - 04/11/07 04:52 PM Re: And the baby daddy is..... dalejrfanatic
Raiderette Offline
Diamond Poster
Raiderette
New Mexico
They said that in the Bahamas, there will have to be a legal cutody battle even though Howard is willing to give up all rights. Even grandma is going to have to fight. In the Bahamas, they believe that mothers and grandmothers are the best parents, and she has the best shot of getting cutody. She claimed that the baby will know her REAL father.

Return to Top
#714718 - 04/11/07 04:55 PM Re: And the baby daddy is..... Raiderette
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
I am still not quite sure why this is all taking place in the Bahamas....the kid has dual citizenship there, and here in the states. Why can't a US court take this?? Is it a jurisdiction issue only, or is there soemthign else I am missing?

Return to Top
#714918 - 04/11/07 07:50 PM Re: And the baby daddy is..... Raiderette
Bones Offline
Power Poster
Bones
Land of Enchantment
Originally Posted By: EnJnD's Mom
They said that in the Bahamas, there will have to be a legal cutody battle even though Howard is willing to give up all rights. Even grandma is going to have to fight. In the Bahamas, they believe that mothers and grandmothers are the best parents, and she has the best shot of getting cutody. She claimed that the baby will know her REAL father.

If Vergie gets custody that would be real sad. It seems she is doing everything she can to get back at Anna in her death. She wanted to bury Anna in Texas, where Anna did not want to be. She wanted to have Danny's body exhumed and moved to Texas. She wants the baby. Anna obviously hated her. Unbelievable. Anna must be turning in her grave!

Return to Top
#714939 - 04/11/07 08:02 PM Re: And the baby daddy is..... Bones
Nascar Offline
Platinum Poster
Nascar
My own Island
I will be totally releived when the baby is out of the care and custody of Howard, I mean,come on, Daniel and Anna where in his care and they are both dead now, God only knows what he would do to the baby once the battle of the money is settled.

What is the baby going to die of an overdose next????????

Return to Top
#715005 - 04/11/07 08:50 PM Re: And the baby daddy is..... Nascar
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
My gut tells me that Howard didn't kill Anna or Daniel. I think he was a barnacle on the Anna Nicole boat, but I don't think that he would harm them.

Both Anna and Daniel were on way too many drugs at once, and Anna found a crazy doctor who was willing to give them to her, it's very sad.

Virgie doesn't care about anyone but herself and her wallet. Where has she been for the last 10 years? Please, she just wants the baby for the cash.

Howard is still the executor of Anna's estate, so it'll be interesting to see how all of this unfolds between him and Larry Burkhead.

Hopefully Larry will disappear into obscurity with this little girl and try to give her a normal, happy and healthy life.

Return to Top
#715108 - 04/12/07 02:40 AM Re: And the baby daddy is..... Sing A Little
Mrs. Rizzo Offline
10K Club
Mrs. Rizzo
Curled up by the fire...
So, does this mean we can stop hearing about stinking crazy anna every day now?

Return to Top
#715123 - 04/12/07 03:52 AM Re: And the baby daddy is..... Mrs. Rizzo
Bimmer Offline
Diamond Poster
Bimmer
Wherever the plane lands
Originally Posted By: Rizzo
So, does this mean we can stop hearing about stinking crazy anna every day now?

You must have drank too much tonight! There is no way we will stop hearing about her!

Return to Top
#715130 - 04/12/07 10:43 AM Re: And the baby daddy is..... Bimmer
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
I never really knew who she was, but then I saw a picture of her. Aside from her boobs, men, what was so attractive about her?

She is not really pretty, it is makeup...

Return to Top
#715306 - 04/12/07 02:41 PM Re: And the baby daddy is..... Retired DQ
anon2006 Offline
Platinum Poster
I saw on the news last night that the baby will most likely end up with very little money after all the lawsuits and everything else. THey also said that Howard and Larry are hoping on a smooth transition for the baby and that they are going to ease her into it - Larry has said that he will give 30 days for the transition. And, of course, Anna's mother is going for custody.

I think you could tell Birkhead was the father anyway - the baby looks just like him.

Return to Top
#715310 - 04/12/07 02:50 PM Re: And the baby daddy is..... anon2006
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
I don't think that the baby even knows what is going on in her poor little life. How sad...

Return to Top
#715344 - 04/12/07 03:24 PM Re: And the baby daddy is..... Retired DQ
anon2006 Offline
Platinum Poster
How much has Howard really even been around? Nobody has seen the baby in weeks - who has been taking care of her? A nanny? I dont know. This poor little girl needs some stability in her life and hopefully she will get that from Larry. She is going to have enough issues as it is and the last thing she needs is to be part of My 2 Dads.
Last edited by anon2006; 04/12/07 03:25 PM.
Return to Top
#715348 - 04/12/07 03:29 PM Re: And the baby daddy is..... anon2006
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
Well, better too much support for her then not enough. If Howard and Larry can find a way to work together to raise and support Dannielynn, then that is great. All of this legal drama really needs to stop though, it's just not necessary.

Return to Top
#715361 - 04/12/07 03:41 PM Re: And the baby daddy is..... Sing A Little
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
Howard just needs to let go of the whole situation. He sucked enough life and money out of Anna while she was here, and is now trying to retain any control he can. He was nothing before Anna, and he knows that without any involement in this baby's life, he will be nothing once again.

Birkhead should continue to appease him until he has full control of the kid, and then petition the court to have him removed in any further dealings with the child, or Anna's estate. The sooner Howard is out of the limelight and the child's life, the better for the child in the long run.

Return to Top
#715521 - 04/12/07 05:37 PM Re: And the baby daddy is..... #Just Jay
Bacon Boy Offline
10K Club
Bacon Boy
Stuck w/Avatar
We'll just have to see what's written into the movie.

Return to Top
Page 2 of 2 1 2