Learn More - Click Here!

Page 39 of 60 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 59 60
Thread Options
#715269 - 04/12/07 02:05 PM Re: Lost David Dickinson
WesMantooth Offline
Gold Star
WesMantooth
San Diego
Wow! Great episode. When Ethan woke Juliet up and took her to the ladder leading to the dock, the camera panned to the right to a table with a white man and a black man sitting at it. The black man was Michael! It was only a split second. Thank goodness for DVR. So Michael was with the others the whole time. He must have left to go get Walt and bring him back to the island. Makes me wonder if he sabotaged the plane. Any other thoughts?

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#715275 - 04/12/07 02:06 PM Re: Lost Pale Rider
Bank Angler Offline
Gold Star
Bank Angler
Just a short drive from Lake E...
I think that either Jack or Jack's dad is the "Jacob" that Ben refers to. I really think Jack knows that Juliette is conning the survivors.
I was ready to punch the TV when it showed her talking to Ben and going over the con. They duped me also.

Sayid and Sawyer are the only ones that see through her.

Wonder if Hurley is involved with the "Others". Juliette asked Hurley if "they" sent him to watch her. Was "they" the survivors or Ben and his group?

I was surprised that Juliette knew exactly what Sawyer was doing the day before he got on the plane. Unless the others were following the survivors for a long while before they boarded the plane, how would the others know that he did something like murder?

Great episode again. I just wish Sayid could have spent some time alone with Juliette.
|
|
¿ <°)))><

Return to Top
#715301 - 04/12/07 02:35 PM Re: Lost Bank Angler
SBR2448 Offline
SBR2448
It didn't seem like they had been following the surviors beforehand because of that scene where Ben showed Julieete her sister had survived - at the same time he asked Patchy to work on getting complete histories on the passengers on the plane.

This show is really gotten back on track and has me wanting more each week.

I'm going to have to go back and watch that scene on the dock again - if Michael was on the dock, his expected return mentioned earlier should be something!

Return to Top
#715315 - 04/12/07 02:56 PM Re: Lost SBR2448
swiggles Offline
Power Poster
swiggles
I had to miss the episode last night. Can anyone, without having to write a book, fill me in a little about what happened? I cannot make any sense of the posts above.

Return to Top
#715367 - 04/12/07 03:49 PM Re: Lost swiggles
BotV#6 Offline
Power Poster
BotV#6
Anywhere I want to be
When they were talking with Pathy, how did they know the plane number? Did they intercept the distress call? Did you notice the comment about it looks like survivors this time? How many crashes has there been?

Return to Top
#715371 - 04/12/07 03:53 PM Re: Lost swiggles
BotV#6 Offline
Power Poster
BotV#6
Anywhere I want to be
Originally Posted By: swiggles
I had to miss the episode last night. Can anyone, without having to write a book, fill me in a little about what happened? I cannot make any sense of the posts above.

Basically, the expisode showed more history regarding how Juliet came to the island, show Ben, Juliet and Pathy watching the crash and gathering information about the survivors. The flash backs also included Ben talking with Juliet about conning the lost crew by activating a chip implanted into Claire. The "Others" then planted the medicine in the drop point used by Ethan. In a week, Juliet will go back to the "Others."

Return to Top
#715378 - 04/12/07 03:58 PM Re: Lost BotV#6
WesMantooth Offline
Gold Star
WesMantooth
San Diego
My thing with Michael is if he was there with the others when Juliet first arrived, that means he got off of the island to go and get Walt and was either on his way to LA to get away from the island, or was on the flight with the intention of never making it to LA.

Return to Top
#715400 - 04/12/07 04:12 PM Re: Lost WesMantooth
BurntSienna Offline
Diamond Poster
Midwest
Oh... my... gosh! I totally must have missed that part where they panned to Michael in last night's episode. I'll have to rewatch it. Thanks for the tip!

Return to Top
#715415 - 04/12/07 04:26 PM Re: Lost BurntSienna
Quadspapa Offline
Power Poster
Quadspapa
Quadrupletville, Texas
A great episode. Juliette conned me also, so now I think Jack is playing along with her as he probably has her figured out. Anyway, we'll know next week.

Return to Top
#715420 - 04/12/07 04:34 PM Re: Lost BurntSienna
Bankster Offline
Diamond Poster
Yinzerville, PA
I'm sorry to be skeptical, but I can't imagine that Michael would have been on the sub. If I remember, in his flashback they showed Michael when he found out about his wife dying, and he wasn't on the island. They also showed some history on him including his accident, recovery, etc..., and I'm not sure the timeline would fit him being on the island. Plus if he were an Other and he wanted to rejoin the Others, why build the raft to get off the island?

I don't blame Jack, Juliet has me conned too. I still think she is a good person, who is just trying to get off of the island. Not sure what her plans are though. Will she kidnap Claire to study her??? And wait until they find-out that Sun is pregnant.

Patchy knew the planes' flight number from the news reports which were on his screen. I have no idea how they know that Sawyer killed someone????

Return to Top
#715461 - 04/12/07 05:01 PM Re: Lost Bankster
BurntSienna Offline
Diamond Poster
Midwest
Juliet didn't have me conned, and for some reason I don't think Jack has been conned by her, either. I think Jack knows full well that Juliet is reporting back to the Others, but that Jack wants to keep Juliet close (the old "keep your friends close and your enemies closer") so that he can figure out more about the Others and what they're up to. I also think Jack knows way more about the Others than he's letting on to our castaways.

I don't think Juliet is a good person. I think she'll do any sort of evil thing she needs to, against anyone, to get in Ben's good graces because she *thinks* Ben is the only one who can get her back home to her sister and nephew.

I think that after the Oceanic plane crash, the "Others" obviously did a whole lot of investigating about each passenger, after they had the names of the survivors. They obviously had contact with the outside world (news was up on Patchy's screen, Ben had videotape of the Boston Red Sox winning the World Series that he showed to Jack, etc.). That's probably how they found out that Sawyer/James killed someone (outstanding warrant for his arrest would be public record, I think?).

I think Kate needs to step forward and tell Jack (or tell Sun to tell Jack) that Sun is pregnant, so Sun can get some of that medicine so that she doesn't die. According to Juliet, every pregnant woman on the island (except Claire) has died, and only this "magic serum" can fix everything up. I'm worried about Sun!

Return to Top
#715508 - 04/12/07 05:28 PM Re: Lost Bankster
straw Offline
Power Poster
straw
Originally Posted By: DSchrute
I'm sorry to be skeptical, but I can't imagine that Michael would have been on the sub. If I remember, in his flashback they showed Michael when he found out about his wife dying, and he wasn't on the island. They also showed some history on him including his accident, recovery, etc..., and I'm not sure the timeline would fit him being on the island. Plus if he were an Other and he wanted to rejoin the Others, why build the raft to get off the island?

I don't blame Jack, Juliet has me conned too. I still think she is a good person, who is just trying to get off of the island. Not sure what her plans are though. Will she kidnap Claire to study her??? And wait until they find-out that Sun is pregnant.

Patchy knew the planes' flight number from the news reports which were on his screen. I have no idea how they know that Sawyer killed someone????

Maybe Michael was recruited to the island with the promise to cure his wife.

Return to Top
#715672 - 04/12/07 07:23 PM Re: Lost straw
Zamboni Driver Offline
Platinum Poster
Zamboni Driver
Going round and round
If it was Michael, the timeline could fit. Since he was on the sub, he could have been a crew member and never been on the island. If that is the case, it could explain why he didn't want to stay on the island. Very interesting if it was him, though.

I'm not sure Juliet is playing Ben's game. She may have gone along with Ben, but I am willing to bet that she "turns" on Ben to further gain the trust of the Losties. She is clearly out for herself, and I think she is playing both sides of the fence to see what will benefit her the most.

It should be interesting to see what happens when Ben sees Juliet in 5 days.

Great episode - love where the season has taken us.

Return to Top
#715782 - 04/12/07 09:02 PM Re: Lost Zamboni Driver
WesMantooth Offline
Gold Star
WesMantooth
San Diego
Like I said, you didn't really get a perfect view of his face. The man turned to the side and the camera panned immediately back. There was no need to turn the camera in that direction if they didn't want us to notice something, and it was very abrupt how quickly they turned the camera back. If you guys have it on dvr, go watch it tonight and let me know what you think tomorrow. I think it was him.

Return to Top
#715852 - 04/12/07 11:20 PM Re: Lost WesMantooth
SBR2448 Offline
SBR2448
I just watched it and I don't think its him. I think if they really wanted us to see him is would have been more clear even if just a flash we would have been able to see his face to be sure.

Return to Top
#715966 - 04/13/07 01:44 PM Re: Lost SBR2448
Zamboni Driver Offline
Platinum Poster
Zamboni Driver
Going round and round
Was looking at some of the Lost boards last night - seems the documents that Ben showed Juliet to prove her sister's cancer had returned were actually EKG readouts for a male - 5'11", 197 lbs. Not sure if it was a prop error or if it was intentional.

Also, Ben is getting his own episode in a few weeks.

Return to Top
#716506 - 04/13/07 09:25 PM Re: Lost Zamboni Driver
davidm Offline
100 Club
davidm
Texas
I think it was Michael. You get to hear a little bit of his voice before the quick shot. It sounds like him.

Return to Top
#716519 - 04/13/07 09:39 PM Re: Lost davidm
BurntSienna Offline
Diamond Poster
Midwest
I watched it again, and I think it was Michael, too... wow. I can't believe I didn't see it the first time around, but it was pretty quick and subtle - those rascally writers!

By the way, if we don't see Rose and/or Bernard in at least a background-walking-along-the-beach camera shot next episode, I'm filing a missing persons report on each of 'em....

Return to Top
#716534 - 04/13/07 10:38 PM Re: Lost Zamboni Driver
Duke Offline
100 Club
Duke
North Eastern CA
I agree. I think she's playing both sides at the moment. It's the smart thing to do. I think she's a basically good person and is ready to leave!

Return to Top
#716536 - 04/13/07 10:45 PM Re: Lost Duke
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Oh, and of course, the aviation arm of Mittelos ("Lost Time") is Herarat ("Earhart"--some have speculated that the two skeletons found in the cave were Earhart and Noonan--and also reminiscent of Mt. Ararat, purported resting place of Noah's Ark).

Return to Top
#718399 - 04/19/07 12:51 PM Re: Lost RandomName
Hoosierland Offline
Platinum Poster
Another great episode last night. I picked up on one tiny thing that may not end up having any significance. . .but with this show, you never know. When Desmond went in to say goodbye, the monk seated at the desk had a framed photograph on the desk. The photo was of that monk with the older lady who we saw in an earlier Desmond flashback. I believe she worked in a jewelry store, and discouraged Desmond from buying a ring.

I'm sure there were probably lots of things I missed, but for once--I'm so proud--I saw one (and was taping, so went back to re-watch and confirm).

Return to Top
#718402 - 04/19/07 12:53 PM Re: Lost RandomName
Bank Angler Offline
Gold Star
Bank Angler
Just a short drive from Lake E...
I'll get it started about latst night's episode.

The jewler lady that didn't want to sell Des the ring was in the photo on the desk of the monk when Des handed his robe in. I rewound the tape at the end and the photo looked fake. Also, the fact that the camera angle turned to show the picture makes me wonder if the picture was staged or a prop to throw us off. If not, then maybe Des is really reliving his past with opportunities to change things since he turned the key. His catch 22 seems to be that if he saves Charlie, Des' path doesn't lead to Penny like he wants it to. If he would have let Charlie take the arrow, would Penny have been in the chute?

When Des went to see Ruth and told her that he found his calling because a monk picked him up off the street. Her comment was that, "You're lucky it wasn't a shepard". That is Jack's last name....

Great Sawyerisms last night also. "My doorbell break again?"

If we don't play ping pong every 108 minutes the island will explode (to Jack). You don't need to jump me, just ask (to Kate).
|
|
¿ <°)))><

Return to Top
#718419 - 04/19/07 01:19 PM Re: Lost Bank Angler
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
In the Snow :)
Originally Posted By: Bank Angler
The jewler lady that didn't want to sell Des the ring was in the photo on the desk of the monk when Des handed his robe in......Also, the fact that the camera angle turned to show the picture makes me wonder if the picture was staged or a prop to throw us off.

Our son knows someone in their prop department - everything they do is deliberate. I.E. the exrays Ben used last week to prove to Juliette that her sister had cancer were of a male, 5'11, etc - not a prop mistake, but deliberate.

"If he would have let Charlie take the arrow, would Penny have been in the chute?"

Wondered that also. The next several weeks will be very interesting.

Did anyone else notice that the monk told Des that he was too busy running away from things and he needed to run towards his destiny?

Return to Top
#718494 - 04/19/07 02:10 PM Re: Lost Snow Bunny
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Also, Desmond, like Abraham, had to make a choice and a sacrifice on the island. He was being asked to give up Penny in order to save Charlie--even knowing that he would still have to save Charlie again and again and again and would probably at some point fail in the future.

Return to Top
#718498 - 04/19/07 02:14 PM Re: Lost RandomName
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
I was wondering if Desmond was going to let charlie take the arrow in the neck after he saw the person fall from the sky. Now it seems like God or some other force is testing him now...

So who is the woman that they rescued from the tree now... Hmmm...

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
Page 39 of 60 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 59 60