Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 60 1 2 3 4 59 60
Thread Options
#320352 - 03/03/05 02:59 PM Re: lost
Anonymous
Unregistered

what was the big metal looking thing with the numbers on it that looked like a tank or a bunker or something. I kept playing the tape back and i can't figure it out? next weeks show is a repeat, they're killing me. --p.w.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#320353 - 03/03/05 03:10 PM Re: lost
Zamboni Driver Offline
Platinum Poster
Zamboni Driver
Going round and round
I must have missed that - I'll rewatch the tape tonight and see if I can catch it.

Did you catch that the french woman doesn't know what is going on with the island? Instead of being involved somehow, she's in the same boat as the rest of them.

Return to Top
#320354 - 03/03/05 03:40 PM Re: lost
Anonymous
Unregistered

yeah, I got that. now she has hurly as a friend.good move. if they need her they can send hurly for her, (i.e. to find the radio tower) i bet she has some knowledge of the island that they could use. she will show up again. and when is the girl going to have that baby? --p.w.

Return to Top
#320355 - 03/03/05 03:42 PM Re: lost
Anonymous
Unregistered

I thought that the metal thing that the numbers were written on was a submarine that Boone and Locke have been digging up after stumbling on the hatch. Also, I noticed that Hurley owns a box company (where Locke Used to work). There were a couple of other companies that he owned that I don't have the connection for yet. It was one of my favorite episodes last night. And I even found it funny several times like when Hurley made the guy wait to change the light bulb and the body fell past the window in the high-rise.

Return to Top
#320356 - 03/03/05 04:08 PM Re: lost
Zamboni Driver Offline
Platinum Poster
Zamboni Driver
Going round and round
I forgot Locke worked at a box company - good catch. I loved it when he got mistaken for a drug dealer. The actor once played a drug dealer on Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Too bad we are going into repeats for the next few weeks.

Return to Top
#320357 - 03/04/05 01:51 PM Re: lost
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just watched the tape last night. Did anyone catch that Lenny told Hurley to get as far away from the numbers as possible, and he instead ended up on the island with them? I love the twists the writers keep adding to this show.

Bummer that there won't be a new episode for six weeks. Guess I'll see what I can pick up from the reruns.

Return to Top
#320358 - 03/04/05 06:37 PM Re: lost
Anonymous
Unregistered

how the heck did a submarine get stuck under an island? and that cable that they followed from the beach into the jungle and then it disappears into the ground??? whats that, the boat anchor??? -- p.w.

Return to Top
#320359 - 03/04/05 06:52 PM Re: lost
Zamboni Driver Offline
Platinum Poster
Zamboni Driver
Going round and round
I'm wondering if it is a nuclear fallout shelter like they built in the 60's. Still no idea why the numbers would be engraved on the hatch, though.

Return to Top
#320360 - 03/05/05 02:26 PM Re: lost
Anonymous
Unregistered

a bomb shelter is the best i've heard yet. maybe it was used for observation while testing atomic blasts in the so. pacific during the 60's and any fallout screwed up everything on the island. -p.w.

Return to Top
#320361 - 03/07/05 08:39 PM Re: lost
David Dickinson Offline
10K Club
David Dickinson
Central City, NE
I love that show. My whole family watches together. If one of us can't be there, we tape it so they can watch it later. Now that may not sound like a big deal, but I don't watch much TV. In fact, I don't watch any other show on a regular basis. I happened to stumble upon the first episode and got hooked. Now it's a regular discussion at the dinner table.

I think the numbers were either engraved on the transmitter at the "big black rock" that the French woman spoke about or on the metal cap that Lock discovered.

Return to Top
#320362 - 03/07/05 09:14 PM Re: lost
Zamboni Driver Offline
Platinum Poster
Zamboni Driver
Going round and round
I guess I just assumed that it was the hatch that Locke discovered.

Any thoughts as to what is really going on? Science experiment gone bad? Someone's dream?

If it is a dream, I would have to guess it's Locke's. He's the only one who has gone through massive change (he can walk), plus he seems to know how to do many things that he has never done before. Not to mention, how did the knives get through and how did he find them so quickly.

This show is my only can't miss - I even look forward to the reruns.

Return to Top
#320363 - 03/08/05 01:38 PM Re: lost
Bank Angler Offline
Gold Star
Bank Angler
Just a short drive from Lake E...
I need a recap of the last show featuring Hurley. I didn't get to watch, but find this show very interesting.
|
|
¿ <°)))><

Return to Top
#320364 - 03/08/05 02:17 PM Re: lost
Zamboni Driver Offline
Platinum Poster
Zamboni Driver
Going round and round
Well, the good news is that there are repeats for the next 6 weeks, so you'll probably get a chance to see this episode "Numbers" again.

If you go to www.ABC.com, and click on "Lost", they have a section that gives a great recap of every episode. Way too much happened to fit into one post.

ZD

Return to Top
#320365 - 03/09/05 09:01 PM Re: lost
Anonymous
Unregistered

hey ZD, how did you find out the next 6 wks. are going to be repeats? was it abc.com? I've looked at those numbers every which way iI could, longitute, latitude, lock combo, anything I could think of. can't come up with anything. I'll never make it 6 weeks. -- P.W.

---------------------
I've fallen and I can't get up!

Return to Top
#320366 - 03/09/05 09:25 PM Re: lost
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think it's the serial number on some scientific experiment that was conducted on the island. Something went terribly wrong and they sealed whatever it was in that tank Locke found. "They" set up an antenna to transmit a warning to any passing ships...

I can't believe we have to wait 6 weeks for the next new episode! What a jip!

Return to Top
#320367 - 03/09/05 09:27 PM Re: lost
Anonymous
Unregistered

Arrgh!! I forgot to log in - that was me above.

Return to Top
#320368 - 03/09/05 10:07 PM Re: lost
Anonymous
Unregistered

If you look on the ABC site, you'll see the next episode is the one where Charlie and Claire are kidnapped.

The website www.Lost-TV.com has a lot of info - posted there that the next new episode is either 4/6 or 4/13.

I was bummed at first, but I am going back to see if there is anything I missed. I am sure the writers are leaving clues in plain site that we are all missing.

As for the numbers, latitude and longitude don't make work - I tried that out. I'm beginning to think that it is a piece of information that we are missing a reference to - in other words, something will happen or show up in a future episode that makes the numbers have meaning.

Unfortunately, I can't find any more spoilers for the future episodes.

Return to Top
#320369 - 03/09/05 10:08 PM Re: lost
Zamboni Driver Offline
Platinum Poster
Zamboni Driver
Going round and round
Sorry - I forgot to log in. Above post was me.

ZD

Return to Top
#320370 - 03/10/05 02:22 PM Re: lost
Anonymous
Unregistered

thanks for the info. that would be a benifit watching the reruns to pick out more clues. thanks for the info. -- p.w.

Return to Top
#320371 - 03/10/05 03:06 PM Re: lost
Bank Angler Offline
Gold Star
Bank Angler
Just a short drive from Lake E...
One that I picked up last night was when Hurley was playing backgammon with the small boy. They boy won and told Hurley he owed him $20,000. As Hurley walked away, he muttered, "You will get your money". That comment means a lot more now that we know Hurley is worth 156MM.
|
|
¿ <°)))><

Return to Top
#320372 - 03/10/05 05:53 PM Re: lost
Zamboni Driver Offline
Platinum Poster
Zamboni Driver
Going round and round
They keep playing in future episodes. I saw on another site that Hurley now owes Walt $83k. Not sure if Walt knows how much money he's really making, though he seems like a kid that would remind Hurley if/when they get off the island.

Here's a spoiler I picked up - before the end of the season, Claire will have her baby and one of the 14 main characters will die - most likely one of the men.

ZD

Return to Top
#320373 - 03/23/05 01:14 PM Re: lost
Anonymous
Unregistered

is tonight a re-run or new episode? Anyone know?

Return to Top
#320374 - 03/23/05 01:35 PM Re: lost
Neytiri Offline
Platinum Poster
Neytiri
Pandora
Rerun. Next few weeks are new. There are websites that give plots to next few shows, and they sound really interesting. One of the main characters is supposed to die, and scuttlebut is that we will be surprised as to who it is.

Someone on one of the Lost websites mentioned the lottery numbers and the numbers on the box in the ground, and that maybe the characters who sat in those seat numbers on the plane will be the only survivors. Anything is possible on this show, and you really have to pay attention to every detail.

Return to Top
#320375 - 03/23/05 01:56 PM Re: lost
Anonymous
Unregistered

I wonder if Jack's going to get it? Although he's kind of the main character...

I like the theory about the seat/lottery numbers...I love this show!!!

Return to Top
#320376 - 03/23/05 03:53 PM Re: lost
Zamboni Driver Offline
Platinum Poster
Zamboni Driver
Going round and round
Looks like there will be a new episode next week (3/30) based on Locke.

The character who is supposed to die is rumored to be one of the guys, and not Charlie. My guess is Michael, Jack, Hurley, or Locke. I will be quite upset if it is Hurley.

Also, look for a new main character to be introduced for the last three episodes.

ZD

Return to Top
Page 2 of 60 1 2 3 4 59 60