Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 20 of 60 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 59 60
Thread Options
#320802 - 03/29/06 06:14 PM Re: lost
Anonymous
Unregistered

She was Locke's group counselor/love interest who then moved in with him and tried to get him to stop sitting outside his father's house at night. I believe she was mentioned in the first Locke flashback, and then was in the second Locke flashback.

ZD

ZD

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#320803 - 03/30/06 12:57 PM Re: lost
Anonymous
Unregistered

Katey Sagal is in Locke's flashbacks.

Well, last night's episode was pretty good! Once again, more questions than answers, but that's why I watch this show, it keeps me guessing.

Did anyone get a good look at the map on the wall? I couldn't really make out anything except that the hatch is roughly the same shape as the Dharma symbol and the center had a big question mark. Any hunches on what it means?

My Henry Gale theory panned out, but I didn't expect them to figure out the lie so quickly. The parachute with the food shows that someone is re-supplying the island with basic needs, but why don't the Losties hear the plane or whatever that drops the stuff?

I wonder why the Others keep trying to infiltrate the group? Every one that has has ended up dead...As far as we know.

Anyway, still hooked.

Return to Top
#320804 - 03/30/06 01:33 PM Re: lost
Zamboni Driver Offline
Platinum Poster
Zamboni Driver
Going round and round
Anyone else notice that the lockdown of the hatch coincided with the food drop? I'm wondering if the people in the hatch were a) locked in during the drop, or b) the hatch was secured while the brought the supplies into the hatch.

I wondered if the map was a map of the island, with the various Dharma hatches marked on it. The question mark in the middle was very interesting.

I also wondered if the real Henry Gale was the guy coming to replace Desmond. The fake Henry will have lots of talking to do to get out of this one. Question is, will Locke keep protecting him as promised now that he knows that Henry lied about his identity?

One other thought - could the fake Henry Gale be the replacement, and thinking that the survivors are some sort of test. I wonder what he would answer if asked the question that Desmond asked Locke.

Great episode - next week looks good as well. Might as well face it, I'm addicted to LOST.

Return to Top
#320805 - 03/30/06 01:39 PM Re: lost
Ima Banker Offline
Texas
I quit watching it when they started playing too many re-runs and took a LONG break. I watched the first season... I will just have to rent it when it comes out on DVD.

Return to Top
#320806 - 03/30/06 01:51 PM Re: lost
Rie A Offline
Platinum Poster
Rie A
Maryland
At the end of almost every show I think to myself that I should stop watching and just buy the DVDs when they come out because the suspense is just terrible!!

Last night was great as usual. Of course, it left us with more questions than answers.

Next weeks previews made it look like the food was contaminated or drugged but I am guessing against that.

Return to Top
#320807 - 03/30/06 02:32 PM Re: lost
Quadspapa Offline
Power Poster
Quadspapa
Quadrupletville, Texas
In next week's preview, it looks like Hurley loses his mental state of mind, and may fall over backwards off a cliff. I hope not, I like "Muttonchops" as Sawyer called him during the card game last night.

Return to Top
#320808 - 03/30/06 02:42 PM Re: lost
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

In next week's preview, it looks like Hurley loses his mental state of mind, and may fall over backwards off a cliff. I hope not, I like "Muttonchops" as Sawyer called him during the card game last night.

I think that tailie woman, can't remember her name, the too skinny blond from Drew Carey who is supposed to be a therapist, pushes him over...if it even happens. I still think she's an "other". Remember how she "helped" Claire? She didn't even do anything therapist-like.

Return to Top
#320809 - 03/30/06 02:57 PM Re: lost
Anonymous
Unregistered

I will be bitter if Hurley dies. I like him...But he needs to get back in the LOOP.

Return to Top
#320810 - 03/30/06 03:06 PM Re: lost
Zamboni Driver Offline
Platinum Poster
Zamboni Driver
Going round and round
I am betting that Hurley falling is a dream sequence - like when Jin spoke English (or was Hurley speaking Korean?). I think the public outcry would be huge if they killed off Hurley. I wish they would give him more air time.

Loops, Jack. Loops.

ZD

Return to Top
#320811 - 03/30/06 03:11 PM Re: lost
Neytiri Offline
Platinum Poster
Neytiri
Pandora
But why would the map show up when the food is being dropped? What's the point? Hope Locke has a photographic memory and can draw most of it. But will he even tell anyone else or keep this to himself and investigate on his own?

That Sayid is pretty sharp.

Return to Top
#320812 - 03/30/06 03:59 PM Re: lost
MAG Offline
100 Club
Does anyone know who the real Henry Gale is? I did a google search this morning and came up with this site:
http://www.aip.org/history/ead/chicago_gale/20010100_content.html

I thought the "others" were sending a signal to the fake Henry Gale when things started happening in the hatch, especially because he immediately started questioning what was going on? Did everything happen in the hatch because of the food drop or because the fake Henry Gale didn't actually push the button??

Return to Top
#320813 - 03/30/06 05:24 PM Re: lost
Anonymous
Unregistered

when john got caught under that door thing..yikes!...i was sweating for him, thought he might not be able to walk after that....dont know what to think about that henry guy...and jack is quite the card player...took sawyer for evrything....more questions, cant wait for next week!

Return to Top
#320814 - 03/30/06 06:47 PM Re: lost
PW 3:16 Offline
PW 3:16
Fenway Park
Did Jack say he learned to play cards in Thailand? I don't remember an episode when he was there. and the look on Sawyers face when he asked Jack why he didn't bet for the guns and Jack said when he needed them he'd get them. -pw

Return to Top
#320815 - 03/30/06 07:52 PM Re: lost
Zamboni Driver Offline
Platinum Poster
Zamboni Driver
Going round and round
We haven't been introduced to Jack's trip to Thailand...yet. I'm sure they didn't give us that tidbit without a Jack flashback coming up later this season. I'm guessing that Jack took a vacation after his wife left him and the French guy died.

Return to Top
#320816 - 03/30/06 09:24 PM Re: lost
califgirl Offline
Diamond Poster
califgirl
The O.C., California
There was another coinky-dink last night also.

When Locke was doing the home inspection (in the flashback) the lady/homeowner was Sayid's love interest from Iraq.

Can't wait to see the flashback about what happened to Locke's legs. How much longer will we have to wait for that?

Return to Top
#320817 - 03/30/06 09:47 PM Re: lost
Zamboni Driver Offline
Platinum Poster
Zamboni Driver
Going round and round
Cali - great catch. I totally missed that she was Sayid's girl.

I kept waiting for something to happen to Locke to explain the legs. I was expecting him to get shot by the bad guys at the motel. Guess I'm still waiting.

Return to Top
#320818 - 03/30/06 09:49 PM Re: lost
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
Quote:

When Locke was doing the home inspection (in the flashback) the lady/homeowner was Sayid's love interest from Iraq.

You know, I really need to either take notes or tape the show and watch it over and over because I totally did not catch that or that the doors coming down coincided with the food drop!

Return to Top
#320819 - 03/30/06 10:07 PM Re: lost
tahdah Offline
Platinum Poster
Sarah, I'm with you on the notes or tape. I realize thatI miss so much stuff once I come here. It's like I should tape then watch it about 5 times. I'm not the most detail kind of person, you've got to hit me over the head for the most part. For the most part I just sit in front of TV to chill but with Lost, you've got to pay attention. Note to self, pay more attention.

Return to Top
#320820 - 03/30/06 10:56 PM Re: lost
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
Zamboni, that is my guess. Locke gets shot by those guys when they realize he met up with his father. I'll bet Helen bites it too.

Return to Top
#320821 - 03/31/06 11:14 AM Re: lost
Citrus Offline
Diamond Poster
I thought I was watching so carefully, but I guess not. When/where was a "food drop????

Next on LOST April 5th:
Libby lends Hurley support when he begins to think the island is having a strange effect on him, and Locke's sense of purpose is shaken when the prisoner provides new information about the hatch.

Return to Top
#320822 - 03/31/06 02:43 PM Re: lost
Zamboni Driver Offline
Platinum Poster
Zamboni Driver
Going round and round
Towards the end of the show, when Jack was talking to Kate, they saw a strobe blinking in the trees. It was a parachute with a skid of food attached to it. That was when they met Sayid, Charlie and Ana returning from the balloon.

Next week's previews showed the survivors raiding the food.

Return to Top
#320823 - 03/31/06 05:13 PM Re: lost
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
The only background thing I caught was that the first plane crossing over the Flightline motel was from Oceanic Airlines.

Also, I think the safe deposit box was numbered 1516?

Return to Top
#320824 - 04/03/06 08:06 PM Re: lost
Bank Angler Offline
Gold Star
Bank Angler
Just a short drive from Lake E...
Check this link, it has the map that was on the hatch door that Locke saw when he was trapped. If you go the lower right of the picture, a box appears so you can maximize the map on your screen. Seems the Dharma project has been going on for over 20 years.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/kimsphotos/lost/243bfbf3.jpg
|
|
¿ <°)))><

Return to Top
#320825 - 04/03/06 08:14 PM Re: lost
Zamboni Driver Offline
Platinum Poster
Zamboni Driver
Going round and round
BA - thanks for the link to the map. Pretty wild, even if I don't know what any of it means.

Return to Top
#320826 - 04/05/06 04:35 PM Re: lost
Rie A Offline
Platinum Poster
Rie A
Maryland
Can't wait to see what "Henry" tells Locke about the hatch tonight.

I printed out the map to refer to during tonight's show, you never know, we might actually figure something out tonight.

Of course, we will just have more questions, but I guess that is what keeps us coming back.

Return to Top
Page 20 of 60 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 59 60