*BUSTER*
In hades.
Good Riddance Sancrappy!!!

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#718620 - 04/19/07 03:31 PM Re: American Idol *BUSTER*
Yossarian Offline
Diamond Poster
Sixth or seventh is about as far as "Vote for the worst" can take someone. Last year Kellie Pickler was sixth, this year Sanjaya seventh. Once it gets down to that number of contestants it takes more than that to keep going.

Return to Top
#718817 - 04/19/07 06:02 PM Re: American Idol Yossarian
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
Well, I really like all the contestants right now so I hate to see anyone of them leave now. So good luck to each of them.

Return to Top
#718847 - 04/19/07 06:23 PM Re: American Idol pjs
Bailey. Offline
Power Poster
How very Paula of you!

Return to Top
#718882 - 04/19/07 06:46 PM Re: American Idol Bailey.
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
ha ha , I'll take that as a compliment Ms. Bailey!!!

Return to Top
#719020 - 04/19/07 08:34 PM Re: American Idol pjs
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
And there was much rejoicing.

I can't imagine Blake, Melinda, and Jordin not being the final three.

Return to Top
#721394 - 04/25/07 12:56 PM Re: American Idol B_F
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
The show was great. I vote for Jordin to win it all. She should.

Goodbye to Lakisha, Melinda, Phil, Chris, and Blake in that order.

That's my opinion only.

Return to Top
#721397 - 04/25/07 01:00 PM Re: American Idol pjs
A_G Online
10K Club
The show was pretty good last night - not that sanjaya is gone.

Jordin and Melinda were both awesome - I think we have the final 2 right there...

I liked Blake - he'll probably round out the final three.

Chris was good last night although I don't know how long he will last.

LaKisha - I'm a bit disappointed that she won't go further. I really do like her, but her singing has not been as great as when we first saw her.

Phil - I don't know why Simon thinks he has a likability (sp?) factor...I dont like him and I think he is more creepy than anything...seems like a genuine guy, but CREEPY nonetheless.

Return to Top
#721403 - 04/25/07 01:05 PM Re: American Idol A_G
Miscuit Offline
10K Club
Miscuit
TX
Loved Jordin and Melinda last night (I think Jordin will win).

The others are a "toss up"...none of them are really outstanding. Phil is just...well..."the walking dead"!

Return to Top
#721412 - 04/25/07 01:16 PM Re: American Idol Miscuit
CelticsPride Offline
Platinum Poster
CelticsPride
The Boston "Gahden"
I am on the Jordin Bandwagon as well. She just keeps getting better every week. Melinda is a strong number 2. As for the rest, I think Chris goes tonight, followed by LaKisha, Phil and then Blake.

Return to Top
#721429 - 04/25/07 01:32 PM Re: American Idol CelticsPride
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
My top 3 this week?

1. Jordin
2. Blake
3. Melinda

Bottom? The rest!
Going home? Kiki Boobsalot! She was horrible last week for the second week in a row.

For the win this season? It could be Blake, if he gets stronger. It could be Melinda, if she turns it up a notch. It could be Jordin, if she continues to grow every week. My pick? Jordin for the win, with Melinda in 2nd. The real winner? American Idol fans!

Melinda has remained steady the entire season, and I think Jordin has improved, which means she is gaining more fans while Melinda will remain kind of steady. That being said, I think even Phil and Chris will put out albums and go far.

Return to Top
#722085 - 04/25/07 09:56 PM Re: American Idol B_F
homestar Offline
Diamond Poster
US of A
I won't predict a winner, but I think Melinda is consistently the best singer, but she's a little on the "too humble" side when she's not singing. She needs to realize that she should be in "performance mode" every second she's on air.

Return to Top
#722149 - 04/26/07 01:43 AM Re: American Idol homestar
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
There are only two left- Lakiska was safe. Ryan says the results will shock you- the two left are Jordin and Chris. I wouldn't be shocked at Chris leaving. It's gotta be Jordin. If that's the case and I can't believe it won't be then that is a really big shame because that girl has been better than them all.

ok its all good- the shocker was that no one was voted off. Woohoo! Votes count for next week. It was charity week.
Last edited by patrice; 04/26/07 01:58 AM.
Return to Top
#722197 - 04/26/07 12:17 PM Re: American Idol pjs
~Special K~ Offline
Power Poster
~Special K~
RRFCG PM
What did everyone think of the whole Celine and Elvis duo?

Return to Top
#722198 - 04/26/07 12:19 PM Re: American Idol ~Special K~
Beige Offline
Power Poster
Beige
Wierd.

But the show in general was awesome!

I cried when Josh Groban sang with the kids choir - just beautiful!!!

Return to Top
#722209 - 04/26/07 12:31 PM Re: American Idol Beige
~Special K~ Offline
Power Poster
~Special K~
RRFCG PM
It was strange....

The whole show was great. My one nag is that they showed Eastern Kentucky...I'm from KY but more Northern. They depicted the area in such a bad way. I'm sorry, but $500 a year for books....why isn't this school system getting hand me down books from the much larger, wealthier counties? One of those boys had braces!!! It was a major slap I thought. Those coal miners make damn good money too. Oh well..I digress.

My fav part was Jack Black singing Seal and Simon saying he sounded better than Sanjaya!!

Return to Top
#722210 - 04/26/07 12:32 PM Re: American Idol ~Special K~
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
Originally Posted By: Karen_kecu
What did everyone think of the whole Celine and Elvis duo?

I didn't pay too much attention to it. I don't really care for Celine.

The show was pretty good. Didn't like how they dickered with the idol contestants - bit by bit who was safe-

My eyes were open more regarding Simon tho. Pretty awesome guy.

The best part: Carrie Underwood and her song among those children. Heartbreaker.

Return to Top
#722225 - 04/26/07 12:53 PM Re: American Idol pjs
Miscuit Offline
10K Club
Miscuit
TX
I missed the show last night.

So nobody was voted off? There's still 6 left???

Return to Top
#722230 - 04/26/07 01:02 PM Re: American Idol Miscuit
~Special K~ Offline
Power Poster
~Special K~
RRFCG PM
Nope and yep!

Return to Top
#722294 - 04/26/07 01:57 PM Re: American Idol Beige
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Originally Posted By: smilin' sunshine
the show in general was awesome!

I cried when Josh Groban sang with the kids choir - just beautiful!!!

I did too. Not thinking about the fact that all those kids are the age where they start losing teeth, all I could think of was the poverty they were overcoming with all the missing teeth and how bad their dental care was in those kinds of places. In my opinion, THIS was the highlight of the show!

I was also really impressed with Jack Black. He's definately better than Sanjaya! That being said, I was also impressed with Sanjaya and how well he takes all the abuse he is taking.

The Simpsons skit with Simon singing was a blast too.

Carrie reminded us of why she won with yet another professional cover and video, and I thought, she's the best so far. Then the first Idol came on and I thought wow, maybe Kelly Clarkson is the best ever. Then I put in my Elliot Yamin CD and thought wow, maybe Elliot is the best ever, and he didn't even win.

I love this show!

Return to Top
#722302 - 04/26/07 02:01 PM Re: American Idol ~Special K~
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Originally Posted By: Karen_kecu
The whole show was great. My one nag is that they showed Eastern Kentucky...I'm from KY but more Northern. They depicted the area in such a bad way. I'm sorry, but $500 a year for books....why isn't this school system getting hand me down books from the much larger, wealthier counties? One of those boys had braces!!! It was a major slap I thought. Those coal miners make damn good money too. Oh well..I digress.

Karen,

I've been to the area they were talking about on a mission trip, and trust me, they need help as much as the war torn areas of any foreign country, as much as the areas ravaged by hurricane Katrina, or anywhere else in the world. Those coal miners, my grandfather included, do NOT make damn good money either. Whoever told you that is lying to you. Perhaps the management does, but the miners themselves, who are now finding less and less work, do not. My grandfather also died of black lung, just like many of the people who have left orphans behind. The rest of Kentucky, especially Northern Kentucky, is NOTHING like this area of the United States.

Return to Top
#722318 - 04/26/07 02:07 PM Re: American Idol B_F
CelticsPride Offline
Platinum Poster
CelticsPride
The Boston "Gahden"
I did not like what they did to the remaining six, especially Jordin. It was mean and unfair.

I thought Josh Groban singing with the kids was the highlight of the night. It was very moving.

Since I am not a Celine fan at all, I will only comment on how cool that was from a technological viewpoint. I would rather listen to my neighbor's cats sing with Elvis than Celine.

Return to Top
#722402 - 04/26/07 02:51 PM Re: American Idol ~Special K~
balancedbanker Offline
I thought it was awesome. I never was much of an Elvis fan, but that was pretty good computer stuff right there, and she was just great as usual.

Return to Top
#722470 - 04/26/07 03:45 PM Re: American Idol balancedbanker
Creditcop Offline
Diamond Poster
Creditcop
Indiana
I thought the cause was good but most of the show was lame. There were many performers who haven't been popular for decades and several performances were not very good IMHO. However, the Elvis song was pretty neat though. Carrie Underwood's song was good and the Josh Groban song with the kids was good.

I agree with CP about what they did to Jordan was mean and unfair.

Return to Top
Page 17 of 22 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 21 22