Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#722871 - 04/27/07 02:00 AM Hamas Parliament - "Allah to Kill Jews/Americans"
TheManofSteel Offline
10K Club
TheManofSteel
Fortress of Solitude
Hamas Parliament Speaker Calls on Allah to Kill Jews and Americans

Jerusalem (CNSNews.com) - The acting speaker of the Palestinian Legislative Council, Sheikh Ahmad Bahr of the Hamas faction, called on Allah to kill the Jews and Americans "down to the very last one" during a sermon broadcast two weeks ago on Sudan television. "America and Israel will be annihilated, Allah willing. I guarantee you that the power of belief and faith is greater than the power of America and Israel," Bahr said, according to a translation provided by the Middle East Media Research Institute. "They are cowards, who are eager for life, while we are eager for death for the sake of Allah," Bahr continued. "That is why America's nose was rubbed in the mud in Iraq, in Afghanistan, in Somalia, and everywhere." Bahr exalted the virtues of the Palestinian woman who sends her son off to die as a "martyr." "Oh Allah, vanquish the Jews and their supporters. Oh Allah, vanquish the Americans and their supporters. Oh Allah, count their numbers, and kill them all, down to the very last one...defeat the Jews and the Americans, and bring us victory over them," Bahr said.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#723074 - 04/27/07 02:00 PM Re: Hamas Parliament - "Allah to Kill Jews/Americans" TheManofSteel
doubledown21 Offline
100 Club
Planet Earth
Hamas is so ridiculous, they complain that they get little international recognition for their government and then make stupid statements like this. When will they figure out the connection between the two?

Return to Top
#723101 - 04/27/07 02:16 PM Re: Hamas Parliament - "Allah to Kill Jews/Americans" doubledown21
Hrothgar Geiger Offline
10K Club
Hrothgar Geiger
Jersey Shore
Every so often, someone manages a vivid demonstration of why the separation of church and state is a good thing.

Return to Top
#723281 - 04/27/07 04:38 PM Re: Hamas Parliament - "Allah to Kill Jews/Americans" Hrothgar Geiger
TheManofSteel Offline
10K Club
TheManofSteel
Fortress of Solitude
What's worse, is you know the Palestinian people are suffering terribly, but most if not all of it is of their own doing. By saying so, I intend that to mean their "spiritual" leaders.

Return to Top
#723352 - 04/27/07 05:44 PM Re: Hamas Parliament - "Allah to Kill Jews/Americans" TheManofSteel
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
sheikh ahmad bahr is a HUGE ron!

Return to Top
#723366 - 04/27/07 05:48 PM Re: Hamas Parliament - "Allah to Kill Jews/Americans" Hated By Some
straw Offline
Power Poster
straw
I think Israel should negotiate with this government. I am sure they could come to an agreement

Return to Top
#723368 - 04/27/07 05:50 PM Re: Hamas Parliament - "Allah to Kill Jews/Americans" Hated By Some
straw Offline
Power Poster
straw
I think Israel should negotiate with this government. I am sure they could come to an agreement

Return to Top
#723372 - 04/27/07 05:54 PM Re: Hamas Parliament - "Allah to Kill Jews/Americans" straw
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
You feel prettty strong about this, don't you?

Return to Top
#723375 - 04/27/07 05:55 PM Re: Hamas Parliament - "Allah to Kill Jews/Americans" TheManofSteel
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
Originally Posted By: AMLFella
"They are cowards, who are eager for life, while we are eager for death for the sake of Allah,"

Call me a coward then...somehow I will manage a way to live with myself.

Return to Top
#723381 - 04/27/07 05:58 PM Re: Hamas Parliament - "Allah to Kill Jews/Americans" TheManofSteel
Becka Marr Offline
Power Poster
Becka Marr
Originally Posted By: AMLFella
"They are cowards, who are eager for life, while we are eager for death..."

This comment seems particularly strange, to me. I always thought it took more courage to live than to die. Life is pretty hard.

Return to Top
#723387 - 04/27/07 06:01 PM Re: Hamas Parliament - "Allah to Kill Jews/Americans" Becka Marr
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
Ditto that thought.

Return to Top
#723526 - 04/27/07 07:39 PM Re: Hamas Parliament - "Allah to Kill Jews/Americans" #Just Jay
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Hmm. I wonder why Western governments have been so reluctant to give them financial assistance?

Return to Top