Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Thread Options
#727159 - 05/04/07 07:33 PM Grey's Anatomy
balancedbanker Offline
I can't believe no one has commented on Grey's Anatomy. What did everyone think of the new upcoming spin off? I didn't like that they spent so much time on the new stuff that we only got 5 30 second segments of the actually Grey's Anatomy. I think that Meredith should tell Derek to shove it. He wants to let her go just because he knows he will never be chief if he stays with her. Now that is love for you. I don't know if the Burke/Christina wedding will ever go, if he is having doubts he better say no!!! And Izzy and George Hummmmm is all I got to say. Poor Callie she is human too. Ok so give me some feedback. I know I am not the only person that watches this show.
Last edited by balancedbanker; 05/04/07 07:34 PM.
Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#727160 - 05/04/07 07:36 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy balancedbanker
Miscuit Offline
10K Club
Miscuit
TX
When I turned on Grey's Anatomy last night, I was busy doing some other things in the beginning. I thought I had the TV on the wrong channel! I didn't know who those new characters were or what show that was! Ha! The spin-off might be decent, but I thought they spent too much time on that storyline too.

George and Izzy...it's just not "right".

Return to Top
#727161 - 05/04/07 07:39 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy Miscuit
Fork Ate Spoon Offline
Diamond Poster
Fork Ate Spoon
Between Here and There
Haven't seen it since they made Meredith a superhero that could defeat death..

Return to Top
#727162 - 05/04/07 07:39 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy Miscuit
balancedbanker Offline
*LOL* My husband kept asking me, have I missed something who's this and who's that. I couldn't get a word in edgewise to tell him about the spin off. It totally confused him. They should have done less of the spin off and more Grey's Anatomy. The spin off has potential though.

Return to Top
#727166 - 05/04/07 07:43 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy Miscuit
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
dreaming of a warm beach......
I too missed the first half hour and when I turned it on I thought the network made an error in programming. But I soon figured out it was Grey's.

I don't like the George/Izzy thing. George is/was a decent respectable guy and they have ruined him by letting him sleep with Izzy. I really like Callie and wonder when she is going to pop Izzy. Izzy has gotten weird.

I love Yang and don't see her and Burke getting married. She will cancel it all and not go through with it.

Alex is really starting to grow on me. I didn't like him to begin with but he is maturing and getting better.

Meredith and McDreamy....what can I say.....I think Meredith will eventually hop in bed with McSteamy. I don't think the Meredith/McDreamy relationship will last much longer.

I think if Addison moves to LA and the people that were on the show last night will be on the new series....I may like it.

Return to Top
#727168 - 05/04/07 07:47 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy Snowqueen
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
So what are they doing....is ABC is taking "stars" from other failed ABC shows and filling their contract with work on the new show?

I too think it has potential though...I do like the character set-ups, as well as Amy Brenneman(sp).

Return to Top
#727174 - 05/04/07 07:53 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy #Just Jay
Bimmer Offline
Diamond Poster
Bimmer
Wherever the plane lands
I think the spin-off looks like it will at least be entertaining. I really didn't like how they intertwined the two shows last night.

Return to Top
#727214 - 05/04/07 08:21 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy Bimmer
GenerousLife Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
I heard that the working title for the new show is "Private Practice". I'm not that thrilled with the chemistry between Addision and her best friend. Seemed very forced. And for goodness sakes, if you are going to have gratuitous nakedness, have someone worth looking at, not a 12 year old surfer boy!!!!! I did LOVE Tilly the security lady in the elevator.

Back to Greys: Izzy will get pregnant (of course). Cally will dump George. George has extreme guilt. McDreamy won't become chief and will leave SGH to become chief somewhere else. Burke is the obvious choice for chief. Burke/Yang wedding .... doubtful, unless Christina finds her softer self. Alex rescues the patient Ava out of misplaced love/pity, then secretly pines for Addison. Meredith begins to grow up, but turns to work to fulfill her life.

Return to Top
#727308 - 05/05/07 04:03 AM Re: Grey's Anatomy GenerousLife
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
In my Strappy Heeled Sandals!
I liked the new spin off...curious to see if it'll work as I was a bit more interested in that story line than Grey's... they've gone all crazy on that show anyways. And I agree...they've nearly ruined George's character..he used to be such a sweetie but now.. he's in a luv triangle! Blah! LOL. But overall,it was a good show!

Return to Top
#727309 - 05/05/07 07:41 AM Re: Grey's Anatomy Search_Me
Citrus Offline
Diamond Poster
I like Mare Winningham - I was sorry they had her die in surgery.

I liked the spin-off idea. Not sure about the "shrinking Violet"... I liked the holistic doc .... agree that the surfer dude wasn't the right fit for that scene either.

Return to Top
#727330 - 05/06/07 04:46 AM Re: Grey's Anatomy Citrus
deppfan Offline
Power Poster
All over the map.
I think amnesia girl should either be a spy or a CIA hitter! Kinda like that old Gina Davis movie. It seems like Alex is torn between Addison and her, and hope he picks her. (even though Bailey doesn't want another Denny situation.) As far as the spinoff, I think it has potential. I could have lived without the "with tongue" comment though....thought it was a bit over the top.

Return to Top
#727433 - 05/07/07 02:31 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy deppfan
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
I guess this means we won't be seeing "The Nine" back, or "Daylight".

Too bad, both were interesting shows.

Return to Top
#727553 - 05/07/07 04:10 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy B_F
TXBSA Offline
100 Club
TX
My husband and I are both big fans of Grey's. I didn't care that they made such a big deal of the spin off on Thrusday's show either, but it was nice getting to see the characters. Almost like you have watched the show before it starts. I am not sure of the George and Izzy thing. I just don't know.

Return to Top
#727606 - 05/07/07 04:53 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy TXBSA
balancedbanker Offline
I knew I couldn't of been the only Grey's junkie on here. I loved all of your comments, and agree with them. Poor George, Poor Callie. I believe that Meredith will get sick of Derek's poor excuses too, and finally move on,it will be part of the "new" her. Addison and the new show I like, I am interested to see it by itself, and not intertwined with my Grey's Anatomy *LOL*. Summer is gonna suck, no Grey's or American Idol, what now? Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Return to Top
#728666 - 05/08/07 11:21 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy balancedbanker
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Further South than I wanna be.
Yeah but Monk and The Closer will be all new this summer.

Return to Top
#728718 - 05/09/07 12:55 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy CRAatBOK
anon2006 Offline
Platinum Poster
hmmm Izzy getting pregnant. Interesting idea! Especially considering that episode where she told George about the child she already has. I agree that Christina is not going to go through with the wedding. I just dont see it happening unless her entire character changes and becomes more open.

I also agree that George and Callie arent going to make it....

Return to Top
#728756 - 05/09/07 01:40 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy CRAatBOK
MadisonCali Offline
Power Poster
Originally Posted By: KCGeoQueen
Yeah but Monk and The Closer will be all new this summer.

And Psych! Yay!

Return to Top
#729244 - 05/09/07 07:01 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy MadisonCali
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Further South than I wanna be.
Yep, forgot about that one.

Return to Top
#729284 - 05/09/07 07:26 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy CRAatBOK
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Don't forget "So You Think You Can Dance!"

Return to Top
#729319 - 05/09/07 07:49 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy B_F
anon2006 Offline
Platinum Poster
Does anyone like Close to Home? That's on Friday night.

Return to Top
#729948 - 05/10/07 05:36 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy anon2006
balancedbanker Offline
Never seen it. Has anyone see the promo for tonight. Someone collapses, I have watched it, paused it, and everything, but I can't make out who it is laying there. In a way it looks like Derek, but I don't know. Izzy being pregnant, good spin. I hope that Mer dumps McDreamy and makes him realize he didn't know what he had til it was gone after what he said to her. I'd of told him to quit breathing for me, and breathe for his own assinine self. George, George, George, he won't know how to act. Burke and Christina, I hope they don't get married, I like them as a couple, but we all know that if you have doubts when you date, don't go through with the wedding. Maybe they'll both realize this and call the whole thing off. (As the song says)

Return to Top
#729952 - 05/10/07 05:36 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy anon2006
balancedbanker Offline
Never seen it. Has anyone see the promo for tonight. Someone collapses, I have watched it, paused it, and everything, but I can't make out who it is laying there. In a way it looks like Derek, but I don't know. Izzy being pregnant, good spin. I hope that Mer dumps McDreamy and makes him realize he didn't know what he had til it was gone after what he said to her. I'd of told him to quit breathing for me, and breathe for his own assinine self. George, George, George, he won't know how to act. Burke and Christina, I hope they don't get married, I like them as a couple, but we all know that if you have doubts when you date, don't go through with the wedding. Maybe they'll both realize this and call the whole thing off. (As the song says)

Return to Top
#729962 - 05/10/07 05:43 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy balancedbanker
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
It's Adell....the cheif's soon to be ex-wife.

Return to Top
#729976 - 05/10/07 05:59 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy #Just Jay
Miscuit Offline
10K Club
Miscuit
TX
Can't wait to see what happens 2nite!

(yikes...that almost sounded like I have no life)

Return to Top
#730060 - 05/10/07 07:08 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy #Just Jay
balancedbanker Offline
The person that has collapsed looked to have on scubbs. Adell is wearing a yellow outfit, per the spoiler pictures. And don't worry I don't care if it sounds like I don't have a life, I love my Grey's. I am interested to see what they do with the finale.

Return to Top
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5