Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Thread Options
#730079 - 05/10/07 07:29 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy balancedbanker
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
I have DVR....I replayed that trailer three times pausing through each frame...it's Adell

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#730082 - 05/10/07 07:31 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy #Just Jay
Maxx Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
Maybe they'll kill her off to keep the chief, the chief. And then he will fall in love with Meredith because he use to love her mother. LOL Just kidding.
I love this show.

Return to Top
#730104 - 05/10/07 07:47 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy Maxx
TXBSA Offline
100 Club
TX
I am glad to see I wasn't the only one that rewound the trailer several times to see who it was. I agree with bbs that it is Adell. Does anyone else think that George and Izzy are good together and that his marriage to Callie is a mistake.... I just can't help but think Izzy and George should end up together. There is just too much chemistry there to be ignored.

Return to Top
#730110 - 05/10/07 07:50 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy TXBSA
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
I think both relationships are a mistake.

Cally is a wrong fit.
Izzy is just lust from Izzy and a dream come true for George.

Return to Top
#730167 - 05/10/07 08:38 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy #Just Jay
GenerousLife Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
Cally is in it out of desperation, George out of gratitude. Didn't they get married in the midst of a drunken weekend?

Also, George loved Meredith first, so what happened with that!

George is one of those people who wants to fix everything and mistakenly thinks "he" is the fix for Cally and for Izzy. Hence, his offer to leave SGH (which was for Izzy, not for Cally). They have SO messed him up. I was hoping that he would get through his early internship, become a real leader and be an all-around good person. Instead he's on track to be a joke.

Actually, the best scenario would be for George to come out of the closet. It would really give him a more believable role, since the whole world now knows he is gay. ..... Wait a minute .... tortured soul ..... trying to make himself love all these women ..... dark and brooding ...... MAYBE THAT IS THE PLAN!

Return to Top
#730172 - 05/10/07 08:45 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy #Just Jay
balancedbanker Offline
Thank you, I couldn't get mine to slow down enough to see who it was. All the spoiler pics showed her in a yellow outfit. Thanks again.

Return to Top
#730175 - 05/10/07 08:46 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy Maxx
balancedbanker Offline
Originally Posted By: Aries
Maybe they'll kill her off to keep the chief, the chief. And then he will fall in love with Meredith because he use to love her mother. LOL Just kidding.
I love this show.

*LMAO* Too Funny!!!! I do hope the chief stays though.

Return to Top
#730182 - 05/10/07 08:57 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy balancedbanker
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
dreaming of a warm beach......
No...the Chief and Bailey will have a thing...both are dedicated to their work.

I hope George and Izzy never become a couple. She doesn't deserve him. When she did the whole Denny cord cutting fiasco I decided I didn't like her character. Rumors were that Izzy was leaving...bye..bye!

Return to Top
#730250 - 05/11/07 10:00 AM Re: Grey's Anatomy Snowqueen
Citrus Offline
Diamond Poster
Grey's was, once again, great tonight.

balancedbanker ... Did you catch TRAVELER? The new show that was on after Grey's? I thought it was good.... and it will run throughout the summer.... it debuts Wednesday, May 30th.

Return to Top
#730276 - 05/11/07 12:39 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy Citrus
anon2006 Offline
Platinum Poster
Ok what did everybody think? I thought it was a great episode but I have to admit I am getting tired of Meredith's moodiness...and does Callie REALLY think she has a chance to be chief? What do you think about next week's episode? I think that Christina is going to flip out and run out of the church or something like that.....

I did not see the Traveler although it looked good, I cant stay up that late!

Return to Top
#730282 - 05/11/07 12:54 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy anon2006
Miscuit Offline
10K Club
Miscuit
TX
Thought Grey's was good last night.

Izzy is on my nerves...BIGTIME!

Christina and Burke...won't ever make it to the altar.

I just love Bailey's character. Cracks me up!

Return to Top
#730284 - 05/11/07 01:01 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy Miscuit
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
dreaming of a warm beach......
Ditto to Ms B...

Return to Top
#730337 - 05/11/07 02:06 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy Citrus
balancedbanker Offline
Originally Posted By: MTnFull
Grey's was, once again, great tonight.

balancedbanker ... Did you catch TRAVELER? The new show that was on after Grey's? I thought it was good.... and it will run throughout the summer.... it debuts Wednesday, May 30th.

No I hate I missed it, I started my second job *LOL* (clothes washing) Was it good, Maybe they'll show it again after Grey's tonight, or I might go on abc.com and watch it. I wanted to get the first of it, so I would have a good summer show to watch. I'll watch it and let you know what I think.

Return to Top
#730354 - 05/11/07 02:15 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy balancedbanker
balancedbanker Offline
Now for my opinion on last night's episode.

I loved it, I think that Meredith had every right to break down, she had a lot of thinking to do. Derek asked for everything he got last night. He is the one who pushed her away, knowing that he won't be chief as long as she is in his life. Burke and Christina, they don't need to get married, and he knows that, his gut tells him. I don't know who will be chief, but it will surprise the heck out of me if its Callie, I think its Bailey. George and Izzy, ok you had an affair, there is NO going back to being just FRIENDS after an affair. You either get together, or you swear each other off. But, him and Callie having a baby will NOT solve the big problem that is going on between them.Adell and the Chief, if she lives, I don't know how that will go, he can't judge her cause he's *been there done that*. I missed what Izzy said in the kitchen last night, there was an abducted child alert that blocked out the sound. What about Karev and the Ava girl (Rebecca is that what she said her name was) He found out she has a husband, don't know how that will go either, but its nice to see a softer side of him rather than the I am a manly man attitude. He was so sweet carrying her baby around last night. Ok, I'll quit, but I'll be checking back in a while. I'll go online this weekend to my spoiler site and see if I can find any details out. I love spoilers.

Return to Top
#730597 - 05/11/07 04:54 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy balancedbanker
califgirl Offline
Diamond Poster
califgirl
The O.C., California
I think there may be some confusion here.

There are 2 'Chief' positions open - Chief of Staff (or is it Chief of Surgery?) and Chief Resident.

Candidates for Chief of Staff are Burke, Derek, McSteamy, and Addison, and maybe others we don't know.

Candidates for Chief Resident include Miranda Bailey and Callie O'Malley.

Return to Top
#730605 - 05/11/07 04:58 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy califgirl
balancedbanker Offline
Originally Posted By: califgirl
I think there may be some confusion here.

There are 2 'Chief' positions open - Chief of Staff (or is it Chief of Surgery?) and Chief Resident.

Candidates for Chief of Staff are Burke, Derek, McSteamy, and Addison, and maybe others we don't know.

Candidates for Chief Resident include Miranda Bailey and Callie O'Malley.

Wow. I missed that one. Gosh surely Bailey will get the Resident thing, Callie she is not level headed enough, and got her own set of problems don't you think?

Return to Top
#730983 - 05/14/07 02:07 AM Re: Grey's Anatomy balancedbanker
Citrus Offline
Diamond Poster

Okay, balancedbanker (and anyone else interested), while visiting ABC.com to view Grey's Anatomy again, I noticed they have already put the TRAVELER sneak preview out there. So you can view it online if you want....see if you're interested in watching it this summer.

Return to Top
#731038 - 05/14/07 01:37 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy balancedbanker
Launchpad Offline
Originally Posted By: balancedbanker
I think that Meredith had every right to break down, she had a lot of thinking to do.

She certainly did have some thinking to do. In the short time that she's been at SGH, she has: had several one night stands, fell in love with a brain surgeon, fell in love with a vet, slept with George (and laughed), found out her mother had an affair with the Chief, her dog died, her mother died, her step mother died, she died....what else am I missing?

Return to Top
#731124 - 05/14/07 02:45 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy Launchpad
Miscuit Offline
10K Club
Miscuit
TX
Random thought here...but....

Does anybody else notice that Addison does this funny thing with her lips? Hard to describe...but it gets on my nerves and I can't stop focusing on it!!!

Return to Top
#731393 - 05/14/07 06:08 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy Miscuit
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Further South than I wanna be.
Yes, I have noticed that. It is annoying.

Return to Top
#731394 - 05/14/07 06:09 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy CRAatBOK
TXBSA Offline
100 Club
TX
So... who do you guys think will get the Chief of Surgery position?

Return to Top
#731396 - 05/14/07 06:10 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy TXBSA
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Me. I have more common sense than any of those in the running.

Return to Top
#731398 - 05/14/07 06:12 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy CRAatBOK
anon2006 Offline
Platinum Poster
Lol @ KC

I think it will be Burke but I havent been watching the show that long....what does everyone else think?

Return to Top
#731404 - 05/14/07 06:14 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy anon2006
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
I don't know but I am pi$$ed about the attitude Derek has, Meridith is expendable if it means he might not make Chief. What a jerk.

Return to Top
#731428 - 05/14/07 06:26 PM Re: Grey's Anatomy CRAatBOK
TXBSA Offline
100 Club
TX
Derek has me pi$$ed off too..... after all that has happened, and he is thinking Chief is more important...aaarrrgggghhh. I think it will be Burke too.
Last edited by tex.gal; 05/14/07 06:27 PM.
Return to Top
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5