Learn More - Click Here!

Page 40 of 60 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 59 60
Thread Options
#718524 - 04/19/07 02:29 PM Re: Lost *BUSTER*
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
In the Snow :)
The woman knew who he was, but they don't let you know if he knows who she is.

When Des made the concious decision to save Charlie at the risk of losing Penny, I wonder if that was the end of that cycle of events. Now maybe Des can move on to his 'destiny'.

Every year this show starts slowly and then builds to a very dramatic climax.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#722239 - 04/26/07 01:12 PM Re: Lost *BUSTER*
Bank Angler Offline
Gold Star
Bank Angler
Just a short drive from Lake E...
Here we go again. Let's start with the preview for next week. Locke tells Sawyer that he snuck into Ben's tent and kidnapped "
HIM". The Him is not Ben, but Anthony Cooper, Locke's dad and probably the real Sawyer. Now back to this week.

Can anyone decipher what the parachute lady said when Patchy was working on her? I'm sure it wasn't "Thanks". She may be with the "Others", because she spoke in a foreign language to Patchy.

She told Hurley that there were no survivors (in English) of Flight 815. This is probably another Ben con, where he moved the wreckage to another island for the rescue people to find, and to keep the island hidden.

Are Jin & Sun half-siblings? Did Sun's dad visit the same as the prostitute as the fisherman and conceive Jin??

Lastly, could Hurley be an Other? The book in the lady's pouch was in Spanish or Portugese and Hurley is hispanic so he may have been able to understand her. Did he really fire the flare by mistake or did he call in Patchy?
|
|
¿ <°)))><

Return to Top
#722277 - 04/26/07 01:43 PM Re: Lost Bank Angler
Quadspapa Offline
Power Poster
Quadspapa
Quadrupletville, Texas
Excellent points and questions BA. The Dr.'s research lab wasn't very far from the beach was it? The Dr. was trying to calculate Sun's conception date, and stated that the survivors had been on the island for 90 days. Patchy didn't explain and the guys weren't too inquisitive about how Patchy survived his ordeal with the electric fence.

Return to Top
#722298 - 04/26/07 01:58 PM Re: Lost Quadspapa
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
I figured he was just mostly dead and the islands healing powers fixed him...

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#722300 - 04/26/07 02:00 PM Re: Lost Quadspapa
swiggles Offline
Power Poster
swiggles
Yeah!!! Juliette hates Ben!! But if she does, why is she catering to him?......to get off the island? Or does he have some other control over her. I foresee Sun going through agony thinking she's gonna die, but then somehow, she won't.

Interesting.....Jin (is that the Asian man's name?) was sterile before coming to the island. The island made him whole?

I just KNEW patchy wasn't dead. I was fully expecting to see him again.

Return to Top
#722307 - 04/26/07 02:03 PM Re: Lost swiggles
Bank Angler Offline
Gold Star
Bank Angler
Who is the father of Sun's baby? Is it really Jin, or was she given the shot by Juliette? Remeber Ben telling Juliette that he would get her more women when she told him that all the women she got pregnant had died.

Also, is Kate pregnant now? Is that the reason that Juliette told Ben on tape that she would get a blood sample from Austin? Who will be that baby's father?
|
|
¿ <°)))><

Return to Top
#722311 - 04/26/07 02:04 PM Re: Lost Quadspapa
Bankster Offline
Diamond Poster
Yinzerville, PA
Good speculation as always Angler. I too first thought that it was probably Locke's dad and not Ben in the previews.

Juliet still has me conned. I think she is a good person, just trying to get off the island, but I could be wrong. She is complying with Ben, even though she seems to not like it. I don't understand why Sun would go off with her alone though. For all she knew, Juliet was leading her to the Others. Why wouldn't she have taken someone else with them. And it seems that Juliet thinks that Kate must be pregnant as well. She mentioned how much more potent men are on the island, and Kate has 'been' with Sawyer twice now.

I had assumed that the helicopter woman was just someone sent by Penny, thinking that Penny is wealthy and wouldn't do the dirty work of actually searching for Desmond herself. But who knows. I also think that she said something else to eye-Patch, other than thank you. The theory that Ben moved the wreckage is a good one.

Return to Top
#722312 - 04/26/07 02:04 PM Re: Lost swiggles
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
She's still working for Ben cause she knows he could do somthing to her sister who he cured her cancer... Most likely...

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#722942 - 04/27/07 12:35 PM Re: Lost *BUSTER*
David Dickinson Offline
10K Club
David Dickinson
Central City, NE
The parachute lady (Naomi is what the :Lost forums are calling her) spoke several languages. She said "Desmond" in the closing moment last week. Then she was speaking Spanish (according to Hurley), then Chinese (according to Jin), then Italian (according to "Patchy") and finally English again. I'm hoping to learn what she says when anyone that speaks those languages can write in and tell us. I, too, don't believe she simply said "thank you" to "Patchy".

I believe Juliette will do whatever she can to get off the island and protect her sister. I don't think Ben will ever let her go. She knows too much to simply go home.

Return to Top
#722946 - 04/27/07 12:38 PM Re: Lost David Dickinson
Hoosierland Offline
Platinum Poster
David, I can vouch for the Spanish and Hurley's translation. She was saying "I'm dying." Unfortunately I'm in the same boat as you on the Chinese and Italian! I am confident that she didn't say "thank you" though, because I believe that is something like "grazie" (no idea how to spell that) in Italian.

Return to Top
#723035 - 04/27/07 01:33 PM Re: Lost Hoosierland
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
The Lost forum people will get it all translated, they are good at unraveling stuff like that. They did a HD screencap of the map that was in the hatch and went over it for weeks trying to get every last bit of info they could.

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#723140 - 04/27/07 02:46 PM Re: Lost *BUSTER*
joyfulone Offline
CA
I was reading some message boards on ABC.com last night and more than on person said that she told Patchy, "I'm not alone"

Return to Top
#723239 - 04/27/07 03:48 PM Re: Lost joyfulone
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
Television without pity has a good Lost forum. http://www.twop.com

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#723681 - 04/27/07 09:11 PM Re: Lost *BUSTER*
WesMantooth Offline
Gold Star
WesMantooth
San Diego
Where did everybody get "Naomi" from? Do we know anything about this lady from an earlier appearance? I don't ever remember her.

Return to Top
#723686 - 04/27/07 09:16 PM Re: Lost WesMantooth
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
The producers probly named her in one of their podcasts or the script got out on the internet...

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#723688 - 04/27/07 09:23 PM Re: Lost *BUSTER*
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
I believe that's how she's listed at imdb.com.

It's confirmed that she said "I'm not alone" in Portugese, and knowledgeable folks say she's Brazilian.

Return to Top
#723940 - 04/30/07 03:05 PM Re: Lost RandomName
Bankster Offline
Diamond Poster
Yinzerville, PA
Based upon the previews that I've been seeing, I think Bank Angler is right-on that Locke's dad is the real Sawyer. Sawyer says something like, 'I don't want to kill this guy', to which Locke says 'you will when you hear what he has to say'. If the person under the hood is anyone other than Locke's dad, I will be shocked.

Return to Top
#725886 - 05/03/07 03:11 AM Re: Lost Bankster
David Dickinson Offline
10K Club
David Dickinson
Central City, NE
Sawyer killed Sawyer. Interesting.

They can't be in [censored]. There's too many other things going on (fertility experiments, Desmond's time travel, the end of Season 2 where the hatch blew up and the 2 Portuguese men called Penny, etc.).

Why is Jack being so secretive? Kate tells him all, but he won't tell her what's going on. Maybe he knows the Others will be attacking in a few days and he doesn't want to get everyone worried? But if that's it, why wouldn't they want to get ready - prepare defenses, etc.?

Every week I'm more confused!

Return to Top
#725888 - 05/03/07 03:28 AM Re: Lost David Dickinson
slubgob Offline
Platinum Poster
I have never trusted Juliet, and I don't think I trust Jack anymore either. His reaction when Kate told him about Naomi and the sat. phone was too weird and intense. He wasn't bothered at all that no one trusted him or that an injured woman was on the island, only how was she going to contact the ship.

I thought the scene with Locke and the French woman was pretty funny. Locke asks what brings her to the Black Rock and she says she is just there to pick up some dynamite, and he does not bat an eye at her or nor she at him for holding some people captive in the brig. She just picks up the box and goes.

Return to Top
#725892 - 05/03/07 04:33 AM Re: Lost slubgob
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Some of the flashes from the preview for next week:

--Dr. Candleman or whatever his name is (the orientation film narrator)
--a uniform patch that says "Roger Workman" (same as that on the corpse found in the VW bus by Hurley)
--some blue VW buses
--a young woman standing alone in a nightgown?
--some kind of gas mask thing?
--people stacking crates
--some kind of skull-like stick or fetish?

What does Rousseau want with the dynamite? Are any other women amongst the Lostaways pregnant? You'd think a couple more might be. What is it that Juliet and Jack are holding back from the rest of the gang?

We're supposed to get five deaths in May. Cooper (aka Original Sawyer) is one. Four to go! Lot of speculation that Charlie, Claire, and Sayid are on the chopping block, possibly Rousseau and her daughter Alex as well. And certainly Naomi looks expendable. Probably Rose and Bernard will buy it.

Return to Top
#726050 - 05/03/07 02:59 PM Re: Lost RandomName
Hoosierland Offline
Platinum Poster
This show is so interesting. I think the fact that Locke's intended victim was his dad (not Ben) and that one of the dad's aliases was Sawyer was predictable. I suppose people should feel good if they accurately predict anything on this show, but at the same time I kept hoping for some unanticipated twist during that part of the show. My husband swears that the writers are just taking the show where the bloggers want it to go.

The character development on this show is just amazing. I used to really like both Kate and Jack, and they were the good guys. I can't stand either of them now, especially Jack. I wanted to reach through the screen and choke Kate when she ran to Jack to share the secret she discovered. Why, why, why would she do that when she knows no one trusts him anymore, and she herself doesn't trust his constant companion, Juliette? I also always loved Hurley until about halfway through this season, and now I'm starting to have my doubts about him as well. My current faves are Sayid and Sawyer. I find myself rooting for the two of them, whatever situation they are in. But, with the twists and turns this show takes, I'm sure Jack and Kate may be back in my good graces eventually!

Return to Top
#726097 - 05/03/07 03:45 PM Re: Lost Hoosierland
Bank Angler Offline
Gold Star
Bank Angler
Juliette and Jack's secret has to be that Kate is pregnant. I think that she was probably impregnated the evening she spent with Ben on the beach. Juliette gave her a shot to get her pregnant, but then Ben conned her into sleeping with Sawyer so that she didn't know that she was artificially inseminated (AI).

I think Sun was pregnant before she got to the island (so it isn't Jin's), but Juliette lied to her so that Ben will think that Juliette finally had a successfull AI on the island and Ben will allow her to leave.

Naomi may be the real mole. The whole story of the plane being found intact at the bottom of the ocean with the people inside is absurd. Is the ship she came from one of the supply ships that drops Dharma food?

Ben never would have let Locke take the tape recorder. It's part of a bigger con to get Sawyer to turn the attention to Juliette/Jack.

Locke may be Jacob, and Ben may be jealous. There is unrest with the Others (Juliette holding the flash cards to Jack telling him to kill Ben during surgery and Richard's conversation with Locke last night on the hill side overlooking the tent city.) He tested Locke to kill his father (like Abraham and his son in the bible as mentioned by Desmond), and when Locke didn't pass/fail the test, Ben told the others that Locke wasn't who they thought he was. The stewardess told Locke that they were waiting on him.

Maybe the best episode ever, but it didn't reveal anything new. I do think it dispelled the myth that the island is [censored] and they are all dead.

The pillar that Locke's dad was tied to must be related to the four toed statue we saw last season.

Sawyer, by killing the real Sawyer, has completed his life long quest. What will he do now?
|
|
¿ <°)))><

Return to Top
#726107 - 05/03/07 03:52 PM Re: Lost Bank Angler
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Call me Lost; are these people in purgatory? Are there people being cloned (Jack, Patchey). Will Sawyer now meet Blackie since his mission in life has been fulfilled? Who is preggie? Who are the bad guys?

So many questions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to Top
#726117 - 05/03/07 04:02 PM Re: Lost Pale Rider
WesMantooth Offline
Gold Star
WesMantooth
San Diego
I agree that the island isn't [censored]. As a matter of fact, I thought that the writers had already said that the plot had nothing to do with aliens or purgatory. I thought I read somewhere that they ruled those two theories out.

Return to Top
#729526 - 05/10/07 04:01 AM Re: Lost WesMantooth
David Dickinson Offline
10K Club
David Dickinson
Central City, NE
NO! Lock can't die!

Was Jacob smoke and mirrors or legit?
Do the Others not age? Richard (I think - the dark recruiter) appeared to be the same age when he met Ben as a boy as he did when they "purged" the Dharma people as well as how old he appears today.

Is Juliette lying (as normal) or telling the truth.

Locke can't kill anyone, but he can beat the [censored] out of Patchy? Go figure.

Next week looks good.

Return to Top
Page 40 of 60 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 59 60