Has anyone every heard of a certificate type of thing called a Military Leave Bond, an old document. Perhaps something that was given to service men when they mustered out in prior wars (like WWI or II)? We have had a customer bring one in and ask about any value!
Kathleen O. Blanchard, CRCM "Kaybee"
HMDA/CRA Training/Consulting/Mapping
The HMDA Academy