Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thread Options
#746384 - 06/05/07 01:45 PM Re: Hells Kitchen tonight!!! Comp Guy No More
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
I thought big asian guy was like 29 or 30. Then when they put up his age I yelled out "48!?! 48?!?!? Why the heck is a 48 year old man crying like a little girl?!?!?"

And the girl thats a short order cook at ihop or pitt grill, I guess they cast her to add drama and conflict between the classicaly trained chefs and her...

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#746386 - 06/05/07 01:46 PM Re: Hells Kitchen tonight!!! *BUSTER*
Comp Guy No More Offline
Diamond Poster
Comp Guy No More
North East
Could you believe the lack of respect they had for her? She works at the Waffle House!

Return to Top
#746390 - 06/05/07 01:48 PM Re: Hells Kitchen tonight!!! Comp Guy No More
BSAFrustration Offline
Gold Star
Originally Posted By: Comp Guy
Could you believe the lack of respect they had for her? She works at the Waffle House!

Really! At least she could cook an egg!

Return to Top
#746395 - 06/05/07 01:50 PM Re: Hells Kitchen tonight!!! BSAFrustration
Comp Guy No More Offline
Diamond Poster
Comp Guy No More
North East
No kidding! Poor girl, all she wanted to do was help!!

Return to Top
#746474 - 06/05/07 02:37 PM Re: Hells Kitchen tonight!!! Comp Guy No More
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
I know-how hard is it to fry an egg...

Return to Top
#746608 - 06/05/07 04:05 PM Re: Hells Kitchen tonight!!! TB 12
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
All of these "trained chefs" couldn't fry an egg, and the short order cook at the bail them out. It was just sad, and the guys team wasn't much better.

I think the short red headed girl and the bald black guy are going to be around for a while.

Return to Top
#746617 - 06/05/07 04:07 PM Re: Hells Kitchen tonight!!! Sing A Little
BSAFrustration Offline
Gold Star
Originally Posted By: Sing A Little
All of these "trained chefs" couldn't fry an egg, and the short order cook at the bail them out. It was just sad, and the guys team wasn't much better.

I think the short red headed girl and the bald black guy are going to be around for a while.

Yep, I agree.

Return to Top
#746743 - 06/05/07 05:33 PM Re: Hells Kitchen tonight!!! BSAFrustration
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
I think the really cute girls are going to be around a while. Gordon keeps them around every season.

Return to Top
#747294 - 06/05/07 10:44 PM Re: Hells Kitchen tonight!!! B_F
Bunky Offline
100 Club
calif
it was a great first show!...I love Gordon, he cracks me up!...did you see the previews for the upcoming shows???...theres an ambulance there?...what happens I wonder?...cut themselves, pass out from crying too much?...its looks kinda scary there....yea I felt sorry for that one girl[forget her name] but she just wanted to help!...cant wait till next week!

Return to Top
#751050 - 06/11/07 10:51 PM Re: Hells Kitchen tonight!!! Bunky
Bunky Offline
100 Club
calif
Sooooo whos cryin tonight!!!! hehehe

Return to Top
#751051 - 06/11/07 10:57 PM Re: Hells Kitchen tonight!!! Bunky
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
I have a feeling that the big asian guy (sorry, can't remember his name) is going to pass out or have a heart/panic attack or something...that poor guy goes off the deep end as soon as Ramsey calls his name!

I'd really like to see the girls get their act together tonight.

Return to Top
#751088 - 06/12/07 12:23 PM Re: Hells Kitchen tonight!!! Sing A Little
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Sing-did you have a sneak peak at last nights episode???LOL

How did the Asian Cowboy not get the boot? USELESS POS....misses the challenge completely. Cries if Ramsey so much as glances at him. Pathetic.

I have one complaint-too much intro-show starts with a couple minute wrap up of the 2 prior seasons, then a summary of the prior episode...seems like 5 minutes wasted on this....

Return to Top
#751111 - 06/12/07 12:57 PM Re: Hells Kitchen tonight!!! TB 12
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
In the Snow :)
Totally agree with you Sox.

I can't believe Ramsey didn't reject the two put up for elimination and send Aaron home. He left BONE in the customers Dover Sole . Eddie must have been really bad.

The girls really kicked butt last night. Last year I don't remember anyone having a full service for quite some time, let alone the second week.

Return to Top
#751117 - 06/12/07 01:03 PM Re: Hells Kitchen tonight!!! Snow Bunny
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Originally Posted By: Pooh
Totally agree with you Sox.

I can't believe Ramsey didn't reject the two put up for elimination and send Aaron home. He left BONE in the customers Dover Sole . Eddie must have been really bad.

The girls really kicked butt last night. Last year I don't remember anyone having a full service for quite some time, let alone the second week.

My wife said the same about the full service, Pooh...

Ramsey seems somewhat easy on Aaron-cries for no reason, bags out, etc. You are right-Eddie must have been awful. Ramsey kept commenting on Eddies height-"this tuna is bigger than Eddie"

I didn't think the other guy was that bad...

Return to Top
#751119 - 06/12/07 01:06 PM Re: Hells Kitchen tonight!!! TB 12
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
I still don't see how Aaron didn't go home... Why was he not even nominated? He almost walks off the show, they should have gotten rid of him and they would have kept their same numbers basically

Return to Top
#751126 - 06/12/07 01:14 PM Re: Hells Kitchen tonight!!! kms
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Originally Posted By: kms
I still don't see how Aaron didn't go home... Why was he not even nominated? He almost walks off the show, they should have gotten rid of him and they would have kept their same numbers basically

He didn't go home, because the guy doing the nominations knows this is a game as well as cooking food. Eddie had far more potential than Aaron, and I think he was trying to get rid of Josh because he actually has talent and Ramsey was ticked at him during service.

Oh, and yes, this is a first! The women getting full service not just for themselves, but for the entire restaurant on week two?!

Return to Top
#751128 - 06/12/07 01:19 PM Re: Hells Kitchen tonight!!! B_F
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
I agree, BF, but I think that is a flawed strategy. Like Survivor, you should keep the strength for your team, then weed out the strong ones when they hit the "merge"...

Return to Top
#751133 - 06/12/07 01:21 PM Re: Hells Kitchen tonight!!! TB 12
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
Yep, he really hurt their numbers.. I am not sure if the guy has cooked anything other than his signature dish!!

Return to Top
#751143 - 06/12/07 01:31 PM Re: Hells Kitchen tonight!!! kms
Beige Offline
Power Poster
Beige
I know there's a stragety - but still, Aaron needs to go! The longer they keep him around, the longer they are short one person. He is total dead weight. Buh-bye!!!

The girls did kick some butt! That was nice to see - actually working together rather than last weeks total mess!

Return to Top
#751150 - 06/12/07 01:34 PM Re: Hells Kitchen tonight!!! kms
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Hi, my name is Aaron...oh wait-you know that because my name is sewn on my uniform....What a buffooon....

What is going to happen when Ramsey really lays into him?
Last edited by sox in '04; 06/12/07 01:35 PM.

Return to Top
#751152 - 06/12/07 01:35 PM Re: Hells Kitchen tonight!!! TB 12
Beige Offline
Power Poster
Beige
I don't think I would have wanted a face full of dripping sweat deboning my fish! EEEWWW! Looked like he was going to drop a few beads right in there! YUCK!!!!

Return to Top
#751156 - 06/12/07 01:38 PM Re: Hells Kitchen tonight!!! Beige
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Originally Posted By: smilin' sunshine
I don't think I would have wanted a face full of dripping sweat deboning my fish! EEEWWW! Looked like he was going to drop a few beads right in there! YUCK!!!!

You are right, smilin....very nasty..... hork

Return to Top
#751195 - 06/12/07 02:12 PM Re: Hells Kitchen tonight!!! TB 12
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Originally Posted By: sox in '04
I agree, BF, but I think that is a flawed strategy. Like Survivor, you should keep the strength for your team, then weed out the strong ones when they hit the "merge"...

Except for one thing.... In this game, there aren't alliances for the most part. It isn't like you have two tribes, and it remains a team game until the end, instead of becoming individual.

Return to Top
#751220 - 06/12/07 02:27 PM Re: Hells Kitchen tonight!!! B_F
Miscuit Offline
10K Club
Miscuit
TX
I just can't believe that Aaron is still around. He doesn't contribute anything to the team and all he does is cry. It's just crazy that they're keeping him around!!!

"Crybaby" Aaron is the Sanjaya of H3ll's Kitchen....HE MUST GO!!!
Last edited by Ms. Biscuit; 06/12/07 02:28 PM.
Return to Top
#751270 - 06/12/07 02:58 PM Re: Hells Kitchen tonight!!! Miscuit
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
In the Snow :)
Between the sweat and the bones - YUCK! I love seafood. If I ever ate at a restaurant where I had bones the size they were showing - I wouldn't go back. Have you noticed they are showing a more 'caring' side to Ramsey this year. Last week when Julia was crying about being ignored and not being able to help, he was nice to her. He has also been nice to Aaron. Next week's task for breakfast should either make it or break it for Julia. Hopefully her team recognizes that. If they let her take the lead and they do badly - she will be gone.

Return to Top
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8