Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#766737 - 07/02/07 09:34 PM Woman Wins Lotto- Husband gets the boot!
doobydoobydoo Offline
Power Poster
doobydoobydoo
Basking in the Cool Weather
Fortune Teller
During a recent publicity outing, Jennifer sneaked off to visit a fortune teller of some local repute. In a dark and hazy room, peering into a crystal ball, the mystic delivered grave news.
“There’s no easy way to say this, so I’ll just be blunt: Prepare yourself to be a widow. Your husband will die a violent and horrible death this year.”
Visibly shaken, Jennifer stared at the woman’s lined face, then at the single flickering candle, then down at her hands. She took a few deep breaths to compose herself. She simply had to know. She met the fortune teller’s gaze, steadied her voice, and asked her question.
“Will I be acquitted?”

Going to He!!
A drunken man gets on the bus late at night. He staggers up the aisle and sits next to an elderly woman.
She looks him up and down and says “I’ve got news for you buster. You’re going straight to he!!”.
The man jumps up and shouts” Driver let me off. I’m on the wrong bus”.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#766743 - 07/02/07 09:36 PM Re: Woman Wins Lotto- Husband gets the boot! doobydoobydoo
Simply Sheldon Offline
Diamond Poster
Simply Sheldon
S.E. TX
Hardy Har Har Har...

Return to Top
#766753 - 07/02/07 09:44 PM Re: Woman Wins Lotto- Husband gets the boot! doobydoobydoo
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
lol

Return to Top
#766762 - 07/02/07 09:50 PM Re: Woman Wins Lotto- Husband gets the boot! Hated By Some
Mrs. Rizzo Offline
10K Club
Mrs. Rizzo
Curled up by the fire...
The first one is a hoot!

Return to Top
#766766 - 07/02/07 09:52 PM Re: Woman Wins Lotto- Husband gets the boot! Mrs. Rizzo
Bacon Boy Offline
10K Club
Bacon Boy
Stuck w/Avatar
I was expecting the woman to come home and announce something about winning a lottery. But, the joke slips my mind at the moment...

Return to Top
#766882 - 07/03/07 11:44 AM Re: Woman Wins Lotto- Husband gets the boot! Bacon Boy
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
Mine too, BB, mine too. Hark!!

Return to Top