Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#776337 - 07/17/07 01:31 PM Morning Laugh
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
A husband and wife came for counseling after 15 years of marriage. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a passionate, painful tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the 15 years they had been married. She went on and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of un-met needs she had endured over the course of their marriage.

Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and, after asking the wife to stand-- embraced and kissed her passionately. The woman shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze. The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs--at least three times a week. Can you do this?"

The husband thought for a moment and replied,.. "Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I fish."

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#776341 - 07/17/07 01:35 PM Re: Morning Laugh HRH Okie Banker
TheManofSteel Offline
10K Club
TheManofSteel
Fortress of Solitude
That's a masterpiece Okie. Excellent!!!

Return to Top
#776372 - 07/17/07 02:08 PM Re: Morning Laugh TheManofSteel
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
In my Strappy Heeled Sandals!
:cracks up laughin: Awesome! LOL.

Return to Top
#776642 - 07/17/07 05:17 PM Re: Morning Laugh Search_Me
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
The husband was not home at his usual hour, and the wife was fuming, as the clock ticked later and later. Finally, about 3:00 AM she heard a noise at the front door, and as she stood at the top of the stairs, there was her husband, drunk as a skunk, trying to navigate the stairs.

"Do you realize what time it is," she said.

He answered, "Don't get excited, I'm late because I bought something for the house."

Immediately her attitude changed, and as she ran down the stairs to meet him halfway, she said, "What did you buy for the house, dear?"

His answer was, "A round of drinks!"

Return to Top