Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Thread Options
#748260 - 06/06/07 08:10 PM Another "what's wrong with people?" post.
buggs Offline
Power Poster
What is wrong with people? Are they really this stupid?

Man pleads guilty in baby shooting.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#748283 - 06/06/07 08:20 PM Re: Another "what's wrong with people?" post. buggs
Bacon Boy Offline
10K Club
Bacon Boy
Stuck w/Avatar
This makes me sick. How is it that this "man" is allowed to continue making children and having access to them?

Return to Top
#748284 - 06/06/07 08:20 PM Re: Another "what's wrong with people?" post. buggs
anon2006 Offline
Platinum Poster
I am absolutely SICKENED by this. There are so many things I am thinking right now! Mainly...

#1 -He should not be able to reproduce
#2 - Who in their right mind would have children with someone already convicted of endangering the life of a child?
#3 - Where was the mother?
#4 - Why wasnt that first charge attempted murder?
#5 - Why was this baby left alone with him?

Return to Top
#748293 - 06/06/07 08:24 PM Re: Another "what's wrong with people?" post. anon2006
Sandy Beech Offline
Power Poster
Sandy Beech
^i^
OMG. How stupid is this guy???
"When he went into the bedroom where the baby was sleeping, the gun fell and went off, he said."

He dropped it and it went off??? 5 times?????? LOLoad. This guy is a walking advertisement for birth control. and the kid's mother can't be much better - she had his kid!!!

Return to Top
#748381 - 06/06/07 09:36 PM Re: Another "what's wrong with people?" post. Sandy Beech
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
Quote:
The shots caused circular-shaped bruises to the baby’s face, upper left arm, hand, food, hip and buttocks.

Guess they don't proof read articles in Missouri...look at what he shot after the hand and before the hip...oh my gosh, he shot the FOOD

Return to Top
#748385 - 06/06/07 09:44 PM Re: Another "what's wrong with people?" post. Sandy Beech
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
Why is it morons like this are baby making machines, while there are normal balanced people who wants kids and can't have them? It is mind blowing!

I hope this jerk gets the book thrown at him. Maybe we should let someone accidently drop their gun and shoot him 5 fives.

Return to Top
#748390 - 06/06/07 09:49 PM Re: Another "what's wrong with people?" post. Sing A Little
Bacon Boy Offline
10K Club
Bacon Boy
Stuck w/Avatar
Sing, five shots between his legs should fix a lot of problems. For the present and future.

Return to Top
#748417 - 06/06/07 10:24 PM Re: Another "what's wrong with people?" post. Bacon Boy
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
No kidding! ROFL!

Return to Top
#748797 - 06/07/07 04:10 PM Re: Another "what's wrong with people?" post. Sing A Little
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
Originally Posted By: Sing A Little
Why is it morons like this are baby making machines, while there are normal balanced people who wants kids and can't have them? It is mind blowing!

I hope this jerk gets the book thrown at him. Maybe we should let someone accidently drop their gun and shoot him 5 fives.

A friend of mine used to say that there should be some sort of law to sterilize people like this; people who can't take care of the kids they have, yet keep producing. However, this is a politically correct society, and it is just too politically incorrect to say this jerk should be sterilzed.

Personally, I am very politically incorrect, and I believe he should be sterilzed without anesthetic.

Return to Top
#748808 - 06/07/07 04:16 PM Re: Another "what's wrong with people?" post. Nanwa
Bacon Boy Offline
10K Club
Bacon Boy
Stuck w/Avatar
I support your suggestion, Nanwa!

Return to Top
#748814 - 06/07/07 04:21 PM Re: Another "what's wrong with people?" post. Nanwa
arye Offline
Gold Star
arye
Ohio
Originally Posted By: Nanwa
Originally Posted By: Sing A Little

A friend of mine used to say that there should be some sort of law to sterilize people like this; people who can't take care of the kids they have, yet keep producing. However, this is a politically correct society, and it is just too politically incorrect to say this jerk should be sterilzed.

Personally, I am very politically incorrect, and I believe he should be sterilzed without anesthetic.

Add a dull knife, and I think you've got a winner.

Return to Top
#748820 - 06/07/07 04:23 PM Re: Another "what's wrong with people?" post. arye
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
Dull and rusty!

Return to Top
#748821 - 06/07/07 04:23 PM Re: Another "what's wrong with people?" post. buggs
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
Originally Posted By: Bugs Bunny

Yes, they are and we have our share of stupid people posting here. So, what's your solution to the stupid people pandemic?

Return to Top
#748823 - 06/07/07 04:25 PM Re: Another "what's wrong with people?" post. °X°
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
A Wisconsin man is dead after trying to retrieve a lost cell phone.

Authorities said the man, who weighed more than 300 pounds, reached down into a vertical storm sewer in front of his house in Sheboygan to try to reach the phone. But he got stuck, with his head and shoulders wedged underwater.

A child who saw it frantically alerted a neighbor who ran over and tried to pull the man out, while the youngster phoned 911. But the neighbor said he couldn't budge the man, who by then had gone "completely unresponsive."

The neighbor said he felt "absolutely helpless."

It ultimately took a-half dozen firefighters to pull the man up out of the sewer. The county coroner's office has ruled the death an accidental drowning.

Police later found the cell phone at the bottom of the sewer.

Return to Top
#748932 - 06/07/07 05:49 PM Re: Another "what's wrong with people?" post. °X°
buggs Offline
Power Poster
Originally Posted By: _X
Yes, they are and we have our share of stupid people posting here. So, what's your solution to the stupid people pandemic?

Honestly and seriously?

I'm not sure that anything can be done in the short term. You can't take away the resonsibility of the individual in a case like this, but in the final analysis I wonder if it doesn't come down to what we foster and value as a society. Sure, we'll always have individuals who stray from "norms" (whatever those may be), but a society that allows the deviants to grow and multiply has deep rooted problems that will not be easily or comfortably resolved.

Return to Top
#748940 - 06/07/07 05:58 PM Re: Another "what's wrong with people?" post. buggs
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
Yes, honestly and seriously.

We really need to do something about stupid people. We have already put over a million of them in jail with all the jails overflowing. Generally, they are the one's having more than a few kids and for the kids it's hard not to repeat what they see in their parents - stupid. Being Stupid is at the base of practically all abortions, unwanted kids, teen pregnancy. We are simply in the middle of a Stupid pandemic in this country. It's worse than AIDS but it's directly connected to AIDS in that how stupid does one have to be to end up with AIDS now?

Return to Top
#748964 - 06/07/07 06:14 PM Re: Another "what's wrong with people?" post. °X°
ACBbank Offline
Power Poster
ACBbank
New York City
This is what happens when humans try gain an advantage on Evolution.
Last edited by ACBbank; 06/07/07 06:16 PM.

Return to Top
#749462 - 06/08/07 02:02 PM Re: Another "what's wrong with people?" post. ACBbank
Sandy Beech Offline
Power Poster
Sandy Beech
^i^

Return to Top
#752019 - 06/13/07 01:08 PM Re: Another "what's wrong with people?" post. Sandy Beech
Sandy Beech Offline
Power Poster
Sandy Beech
^i^

Return to Top
#752253 - 06/13/07 03:50 PM Re: Another "what's wrong with people?" post. Sandy Beech
anon2006 Offline
Platinum Poster
Originally Posted By: mag&moo

How about charging them with attempted murder???? It seems like every summer children die by being left in cars. All they are charging them with is child cruelty and weapons possession?

And a handgun was in the car? Unbelievable.

Return to Top
#752327 - 06/13/07 04:42 PM Re: Another "what's wrong with people?" post. anon2006
balancedbanker Offline
This is just horrible. Why are these people allowed to even have children?

Return to Top
#780344 - 07/20/07 09:15 PM Re: Another "what's wrong with people?" post. buggs
buggs Offline
Power Poster
Originally Posted By: Bugs Bunny

I thought some of you might be interested in how this turned out. The moron who shot his baby with a pellet gun was sentenced to 12 years in prison today.

Link

Return to Top
#780348 - 07/20/07 09:16 PM Re: Another "what's wrong with people?" post. buggs
Bacon Boy Offline
10K Club
Bacon Boy
Stuck w/Avatar
Thanks for the update. But I don't think that's long enough...

Return to Top
#780364 - 07/20/07 09:25 PM Re: Another "what's wrong with people?" post. Bacon Boy
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
I agree, that isn't long enough. He should be in prison as long as it takes for his child to grow up, bulk up and pay him back.

Return to Top
#780382 - 07/20/07 09:39 PM Re: Another "what's wrong with people?" post. Sing A Little
Simply Sheldon Offline
Diamond Poster
Simply Sheldon
S.E. TX
It states he's already abused another child before this... I'm sorry maybe I'm a bit cold ♥ed, but I think he needs to be locked away in solitary confinement with bare necessities until the day he dies...

I have no sympathy for child abuse!

Return to Top
Page 1 of 2 1 2