Skip to content
Thread Options
#78320 - 05/06/03 01:10 PM loan processing fees
HR Banker Offline
Diamond Poster
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,027
A $50 loan processing fee is charged for a mortgage loan. This fee is paid at closing. Does is go on line 801 or 1101 on the HUD?

Return to Top
Lending Compliance
#78321 - 05/06/03 05:13 PM Re: loan processing fees
JMB Offline
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 59
Appendix A of Regulation X "Instructions for Completing a HUD-1" specifies that lines 1100 to 1113 cover title charges and charges by attorneys. Line 801 is used to record the fee charged by the lender for processing and originating the loan.

So, if the lender is collecting the fee, I would think that line 801 would be the place.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z