Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Thread Options
#791615 - 08/08/07 11:46 PM Anybody bankers out there have tattoos?
orwell Offline
New Poster
down south
I was wondering how many folks out there in banking have tattoo's. I have 6 tats.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#791639 - 08/09/07 01:15 AM Re: Anybody bankers out there have tattoos? orwell
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
indeed many do although as you know they must usually be covered during business hours

Return to Top
#791648 - 08/09/07 04:06 AM Re: Anybody bankers out there have tattoos? Pale Rider
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
In my Strappy Heeled Sandals!
Wow... Orwell.. u're a tattoo artist? What bank do you "ink" for? :giggles: Just messing. For me.. I like tats.. but deathly afraid of needles...so I'll just enjoy them on others.

Return to Top
#791656 - 08/09/07 11:36 AM Re: Anybody bankers out there have tattoos? Search_Me
TINKerBell Offline
Power Poster
TINKerBell
Tiger's Den!
I have three, all fairly small, and all covered during working hours. I got my first about 20 years ago, a hummingbird, and two more within the last two years. My sister and I got matching ones!

Return to Top
#791657 - 08/09/07 11:43 AM Re: Anybody bankers out there have tattoos? TINKerBell
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
Two here. One on my upper arm- and the other one on the top of my foot in memory of my brother (his name in Chinese) My daughter has the same one on her top foot too.

Return to Top
#791664 - 08/09/07 12:08 PM Re: Anybody bankers out there have tattoos? pjs
Beige Offline
Power Poster
Beige
I have two also although the one on my ankle is awful!!! That one needs to go away!

I have a vine around the top of my left foot and back under my ankle with tiny blue flowers in it - that one I love!

Return to Top
#791666 - 08/09/07 12:14 PM Re: Anybody bankers out there have tattoos? Beige
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
I have one and plan to get my second something this month or next.

Return to Top
#791667 - 08/09/07 12:16 PM Re: Anybody bankers out there have tattoos? P*Q
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
I have a red rose on my ankle.

Return to Top
#791670 - 08/09/07 12:27 PM Re: Anybody bankers out there have tattoos? Nanwa
FBH Offline
Power Poster
FBH
The Land of Tax Free Shopping!
I've thought about it a lot, but I can't decide what I'd like to have forever...So I'm paintless.

Return to Top
#791674 - 08/09/07 12:31 PM Re: Anybody bankers out there have tattoos? FBH
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
I am too afraid of needles as well.

Return to Top
#791688 - 08/09/07 12:58 PM Re: Anybody bankers out there have tattoos? Retired DQ
~Special K~ Offline
Power Poster
~Special K~
RRFCG PM
I have 3..and if I didn't work in the stuffy close minded banking world I would have tons more!
Needles don't scare me. Grant it, tattoos are not the most comfortable in the world but it's a different kind of pain for me..I go into another zone when getting inked. It's a rush!

Classic first chic tat on my ankle is a rose
other ankle i have a chinese symbol for friendship (my bff has the same one on her opposite ankle)
then I have the Godsmack sun on the back of my neck.

My crew here doesn't mind the ankle ones so much because they're not big and trashy looking (no skulls and naked chics) but i'm not permitted to wear my hair up because the neck tat would be too visible (rolling my eyes)

But I am a tattoo lover...love them on peeps..etc. Men with lots are a big turn on.. i know.. TMI..
Last edited by ~Karen~; 08/09/07 12:59 PM.
Return to Top
#791693 - 08/09/07 01:02 PM Re: Anybody bankers out there have tattoos? ~Special K~
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
My ideal thing would be to head down to Miami and have Chris from Miami Ink do my next one. I love that show......I love that guy!!!!!!

Return to Top
#791695 - 08/09/07 01:03 PM Re: Anybody bankers out there have tattoos? P*Q
~Special K~ Offline
Power Poster
~Special K~
RRFCG PM
Chris Garver or Chris Nunez?

Garver is the balding artist
Nunez is the hot latin lover..

Return to Top
#791697 - 08/09/07 01:04 PM Re: Anybody bankers out there have tattoos? ~Special K~
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
I think they're both cute but Nunez all the way....yummy......LOL

Return to Top
#791698 - 08/09/07 01:05 PM Re: Anybody bankers out there have tattoos? P*Q
TINKerBell Offline
Power Poster
TINKerBell
Tiger's Den!
I like Kat's work, I caught her new show on Tuesday night, now that she is back in LA. I love the LA skull she did on the actor!

Return to Top
#791702 - 08/09/07 01:08 PM Re: Anybody bankers out there have tattoos? TINKerBell
~Special K~ Offline
Power Poster
~Special K~
RRFCG PM
I'm a huge fan of Kat! I think I'm gonna dig her show alot..that Cory guy..his work is wicked too!

Return to Top
#791714 - 08/09/07 01:30 PM Re: Anybody bankers out there have tattoos? ~Special K~
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
For those of you who say you have chinese characters, are you SURE they mean what you think they mean? There are a large number of tattoo artists who don't have a clue what the characters mean, and will tell you anything.

A good friend of mine has idiot tattooed in chinese on her ankle. We found out when we were in a chinese restaurant, and the waitress dropped silverware and got up giggling and told us.
Last edited by Bengalsfan; 08/09/07 01:32 PM.
Return to Top
#791716 - 08/09/07 01:34 PM Re: Anybody bankers out there have tattoos? B_F
~Special K~ Offline
Power Poster
~Special K~
RRFCG PM
Originally Posted By: Bengalsfan
For those of you who say you have chinese characters, are you SURE they mean what you think they mean? There are a large number of tattoo artists who don't have a clue what the characters mean, and will tell you anything.

A good friend of mine has idiot tattooed in chinese on her ankle. We found out when we were in a chinese restaurant, and the waitress dropped silverware and got up giggling and told us.

That was my biggest fear too! So I researched alot on the net to make sure it was legit!

Return to Top
#791718 - 08/09/07 01:35 PM Re: Anybody bankers out there have tattoos? B_F
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10

ROFLMAO!

Return to Top
#791719 - 08/09/07 01:35 PM Re: Anybody bankers out there have tattoos? ~Special K~
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
Turns out mine says #4 with rice, who knew? Kinda makes it easy to order at chinese places though...

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#791728 - 08/09/07 01:45 PM Re: Anybody bankers out there have tattoos? *BUSTER*
someone else Offline
Power Poster
someone else
back to my roots
OMG! Love Miami Ink! I TiVo'ed Kat's new show, but haven't had a chance to watch it. My hubby and I don't think Miami Ink is going to be around much longer. Did you see Ami and Chris (Nunez) fighting? I think Garver will end up with Kat in LA. I am trying to get my hubby in to see her...he would be able to die a happy man. LOL!

Return to Top
#791734 - 08/09/07 01:47 PM Re: Anybody bankers out there have tattoos? someone else
~Special K~ Offline
Power Poster
~Special K~
RRFCG PM
I agree...I don't think Miami Ink will be around much longer either. Ami is a pr*ck if you ask me. But then again, he's just trying to run a biz.

Return to Top
#791793 - 08/09/07 02:38 PM Re: Anybody bankers out there have tattoos? ~Special K~
Little Miss BSA Offline
Diamond Poster
Little Miss BSA
Miami
I have one. But you will only see it if I want you to see it. Otherwise you'd never know I have one.

Return to Top
#791801 - 08/09/07 02:43 PM Re: Anybody bankers out there have tattoos? B_F
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO

YES, we are sure it says my brothers name because my daughter did the chinese symbols herself and we bought them to the shop. But I can understand what you are saying- and I wouldn't have it any other way- I would bring my symbols to them not have them figure it out and tattoo me.

Return to Top
#791894 - 08/09/07 03:56 PM Re: Anybody bankers out there have tattoos? orwell
Bankerzrule Offline
100 Club
Texas
2 for me is plenty. About 3 yrs ago, on a whim I thought it would be cool to have :rolling eyes:
The other I got just last year in rememberance of my brother and his wife. That one has meaning.

I did see Kat's show and think she is amazingly talented when it comes to portraits. I hope she does well back in LA

Return to Top
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3