Page 7 of 21 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 20 21
Thread Options
#791104 - 08/08/07 03:02 PM Re: BB8? anyone? B_F
Hrothgar Geiger Offline
10K Club
Hrothgar Geiger
Jersey Shore
Originally Posted By: Bengalsfan
Rupert was never a jerk to people. He was a hard worker. Dick is a Dick, and nothing else.

You don't know if Dick is a hard worker or not because that's not part of the game.

Rupert had an edge to him that most people forgot. I vividly recall, though, on a night where one person voted Rupert in Tribal Council, when they all got back to camp, and Rupert roared out "Alright, which one of you MFs wrote my name down?" I think everyone wore different shorts the next morning.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#791105 - 08/08/07 03:02 PM Re: BB8? anyone? P*Q
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
As of this morning Eric may be in trouble.

Return to Top
#791115 - 08/08/07 03:08 PM Re: BB8? anyone? E.E.G.B
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
That stinks......He got a raw deal being America's player and that banner that flew over. Considering how much he loves the game and probably wants to play the way he wants so badly but can't.

Return to Top
#791271 - 08/08/07 05:58 PM Re: BB8? Dick is not the most offensive?! P*Q
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Wow, did you all hear about this one?!

Amber the Offensive!

Quote:
Amber's exact statement: "The majority of people I know from New York are Jewish, and the majority of Jewish people I know, my gosh, so many are so selfish. So weird. Even my sister always tells me, she's like my sister, and my mom will meet someone and I'll be like, 'I don't like that person. That person doesn't seem like a very good person to me,' and my mom and sister are like, 'You know why?' Why? 'They're Jewish.' How do you know? 'Amber you can tell by their last name, you can tell by their nose.' I'm like, 'Really?'"

Wow!

Return to Top
#791317 - 08/08/07 07:08 PM Re: BB8? Dick is not the most offensive?! B_F
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Wow, can the writer of this article be anymore of a BB hater????? Geez...tell us how you really feel.

Return to Top
#792493 - 08/10/07 12:39 PM Re: BB8? Dick is not the most offensive?! P*Q
thomasj Offline
Power Poster
Pennsylvania
WOW, That was some show last night! There must have been some creative editing or there was some last minute switches in the votes. That really shook things up. While they were all excited that Jessica won HOH, they should remember she doesn't seem like the sharpest knife in the drawer. I have flashbacks of Howie from last year and the huge mistake that he made while he was HOH that destroyed his alliance. Did you notice that Amber was right there with Eric, Dustin, and Jameka after the HOH comp?

Return to Top
#792495 - 08/10/07 12:45 PM Re: BB8? Dick is not the most offensive?! thomasj
Hrothgar Geiger Offline
10K Club
Hrothgar Geiger
Jersey Shore
Again, it might be creative editing, but Jameka seemed to 'lose her religion' big-time by the end of the HOH competition.

Return to Top
#792502 - 08/10/07 12:54 PM Re: BB8? Dick is not the most offensive?! Hrothgar Geiger
Dazed Auditor Offline
Platinum Poster
Dazed Auditor
Acceptance, USA America
I definitely think the editors are not showing us everything. I know they want to build suspense but they seem to cut out too much. I really want to know how Eric pulled this off. Or if he got lucky. So Dustin told Dick that he voted for Eric? What is Dustin up to?

Return to Top
#792517 - 08/10/07 01:08 PM Re: BB8? Dick is not the most offensive?! Dazed Auditor
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Originally Posted By: Dazed Auditor
I definitely think the editors are not showing us everything. I know they want to build suspense but they seem to cut out too much. I really want to know how Eric pulled this off. Or if he got lucky. So Dustin told Dick that he voted for Eric? What is Dustin up to?

I think what Dustin is doing is trying to put the "mystery vote" on Jen to draw fire away from Eric at least long enough to get Dick out of the house. I don't think he wants Amber to know he voted Kail out.

Return to Top
#792523 - 08/10/07 01:21 PM Re: BB8? Dick is not the most offensive?! B_F
Dazed Auditor Offline
Platinum Poster
Dazed Auditor
Acceptance, USA America
That makes sense. I am sure Amber will cry (big surprise) when she finds out how Dustin betrayed her. I can't wait until Sunday to see everyone's reaction to Eric still being in the house.

Return to Top
#792526 - 08/10/07 01:25 PM Re: BB8? Dick is not the most offensive?! Dazed Auditor
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
I feel sorry for Eric, because "America" asking him to try to get anyone other than Dick out of the house this week could cost him any chance of any kind of alliance for the rest of the game.

Return to Top
#792563 - 08/10/07 01:57 PM Re: BB8? Dick is not the most offensive?! B_F
Dazed Auditor Offline
Platinum Poster
Dazed Auditor
Acceptance, USA America
Eric needs to go along with who Dustin's alliance wants to nominate. I hope America doesn't mess it up for Eric anymore than it already has. Dick and Jen would be good picks.

Return to Top
#792564 - 08/10/07 01:57 PM Re: BB8? Dick is not the most offensive?! B_F
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
There was a big vote switch at 4am yesterday - Dustin worked hard to convince Amber to flip back, and then they convinced Jameka/Jessica to go with them. It was a numbers ploy - they'd rather it be in their favor than in Dick/Daniele's. It was seriously down to the last minute as to whether it would hold though.

Return to Top
#792567 - 08/10/07 01:58 PM Re: BB8? Dick is not the most offensive?! E.E.G.B
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Thanks EGB. How do you ever have time to work getting all this good info?

Return to Top
#792611 - 08/10/07 02:43 PM Re: BB8? Dick is not the most offensive?! B_F
Bank Angler Offline
Gold Star
Bank Angler
Just a short drive from Lake E...
I think ED sealed his fate. I felt he was the best player because he was honest with everyone, but he lost sight of the big picture. He wanted Jen and Kail out, and then after the banner goes over, he flipped out and went after Eric. Now, he's the loner and LNC is still there with 5 members. Jessica can put up Dick & Jen and if either gets pulled off she can put up Danielle. Either way, one of the three outsiders will go home. LNC can control the game for a while.
|
|
¿ <°)))><

Return to Top
#792707 - 08/10/07 04:13 PM Re: BB8? Dick is not the most offensive?! Bank Angler
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
In the Snow :)
Did anyone else notice that after Amber finished yelling at Eric and telling him what a horrible person he was, they did a close up of Eric, and it seemed like he was trying not to smile.

I also noticed Danielle's smile at the end of her goodbye to Kail. She didn't seem very upset that Kail actually went home.

Return to Top
#792723 - 08/10/07 04:25 PM Re: BB8? Dick is not the most offensive?! Snow Bunny
thomasj Offline
Power Poster
Pennsylvania
Eric seems to get really nervous when he gets called out or when he gets caught telling a lie, his eyes get all shifty. This is going to be a very interesting week!

Return to Top
#793005 - 08/10/07 08:06 PM Re: BB8? Dick is not the most offensive?! thomasj
Just Do It Offline
New Poster
I think America's choice for the one Eric has to try to get nominated this week is Dustin. He'll never be able to pull that off. Jokersupdates.com is a GREAT site to stay up to the minute on what's happening!!

Return to Top
#793034 - 08/10/07 08:24 PM Re: BB8? Dick is not the most offensive?! Just Do It
Miscuit Offline
10K Club
Miscuit
TX
Jessica gets on my nerves...has from day one.

I think one of the "trivia tie-breaker questions" during one of the competitions should be....How many hours has Amber spent crying during the time she has been in the Big Brother house?

I didn't really like Jen at first...thought she was a total biatch. She's kinda growing on me now.

Return to Top
#793053 - 08/10/07 08:36 PM Re: BB8? Dick is not the most offensive?! Just Do It
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Originally Posted By: Just Do It
I think America's choice for the one Eric has to try to get nominated this week is Dustin. He'll never be able to pull that off. Jokersupdates.com is a GREAT site to stay up to the minute on what's happening!!

If that's true, I hope Eric is smart enough to go no further than saying something like "We wouldn't want Dustin up, right?" and leave it as a failure. OR just say "Sorry America, I'm not going to do it, because that is suicide, and I want to win this for you."

Return to Top
#793259 - 08/13/07 01:03 PM Re: BB8? Dick is not the most offensive?! B_F
Comp Guy No More Offline
Diamond Poster
Comp Guy No More
North East
What happened at the end last night???? I DVRd it but golf ran long so I missed almost everything after the competition!

Return to Top
#793261 - 08/13/07 01:07 PM Re: BB8? Dick is not the most offensive?! Comp Guy No More
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
America was stupid and told Eric to try to get Dustin, his biggest supporter, evicted. Uh DUMB!

Oh yeah, and Dick is a [censored].

Return to Top
#793267 - 08/13/07 01:12 PM Re: BB8? Dick is not the most offensive?! B_F
Comp Guy No More Offline
Diamond Poster
Comp Guy No More
North East
I think I had gotten that much...Sounds like I didn't miss much in the last 10 minutes or so?

Return to Top
#793275 - 08/13/07 01:24 PM Re: BB8? Dick is not the most offensive?! Comp Guy No More
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
I must say, i'm not the best judge of what happened after America decided to do their best to get Eric to get himself kicked out of the house.... I was a bit, shall we say, stupified!

Return to Top
#793277 - 08/13/07 01:26 PM Re: BB8? Dick is not the most offensive?! B_F
Comp Guy No More Offline
Diamond Poster
Comp Guy No More
North East
Well, Dustin offering himself up as a slap in the face to Dick was a great opening for Eric! I think he should leave it at that though. Don't push it too far!

Return to Top
Page 7 of 21 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 20 21