Learn More - Click Here!

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thread Options
#837890 - 10/18/07 08:04 PM Re: birth control at middle schools Bones
Clown Boy Offline
Power Poster
Clown Boy
here and there
I agree with it. Although I know my daughter will wait until she's 35 and married before she even kisses a boy... in the event some nasty, sleezy, douchbag boy gets her drunk and then pretends to care about her, completly clouding her judgedment, then I would like to know that she is safe and wouldn't get pregnant by that SOB...

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#837895 - 10/18/07 08:06 PM Re: birth control at middle schools Clown Boy
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
she shouldn't be drinking CB and she shouldn't be around someone who is if you're talking about underage kids.

Return to Top
#837897 - 10/18/07 08:07 PM Re: birth control at middle schools pjs
Clown Boy Offline
Power Poster
Clown Boy
here and there
yeah, but that SOB could spike her punch... i know how boys think... I used to be one.

Return to Top
#837903 - 10/18/07 08:11 PM Re: birth control at middle schools Clown Boy
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
this world is going to he$$ in a handbasket.

Return to Top
#837917 - 10/18/07 08:21 PM Re: birth control at middle schools pjs
Clown Boy Offline
Power Poster
Clown Boy
here and there
on the other hand, I plan on passing all my dirty tricks down to my son. so birth control in schools will help assure that I won't be a grandfather by the time I'm 30....

Return to Top
#837920 - 10/18/07 08:23 PM Re: birth control at middle schools Clown Boy
Comp Guy No More Offline
Diamond Poster
Comp Guy No More
North East
Originally Posted By: Fear The Clown
I agree with it. Although I know my daughter will wait until she's 35 and married before she even kisses a boy... in the event some nasty, sleezy, douchbag boy gets her drunk and then pretends to care about her, completly clouding her judgedment, then I would like to know that she is safe and wouldn't get pregnant by that SOB...

I'm with you my friend! And god watch over that SOB because when I find him.....

Return to Top
#837923 - 10/18/07 08:26 PM Re: birth control at middle schools Comp Guy No More
Clown Boy Offline
Power Poster
Clown Boy
here and there
Originally Posted By: Comp Guy
Originally Posted By: Fear The Clown

I'm with you my friend! And god watch over that SOB because when I find him.....

See, what you do is beat the first few boys your daughter brings over nearly to death (you don't want to kill em 'cause then who's gonna tell all their friends) then you hang the pictures of the beatings on the wall facing the door. that way any boy that comes over, that's the first thing they see when they walk in the door. good motivation not to break my sweet little innocent daughters heart.

Return to Top
#837924 - 10/18/07 08:28 PM Re: birth control at middle schools Clown Boy
The Incredible ComplyGuy Offline
Power Poster
The Incredible ComplyGuy
The he11 of suburbia
Do you actually have a daughter FTC?

Return to Top
#837926 - 10/18/07 08:29 PM Re: birth control at middle schools The Incredible ComplyGuy
Clown Boy Offline
Power Poster
Clown Boy
here and there
a three year old daughter and a one year old son... I'm planning for the future.

Return to Top
#837929 - 10/18/07 08:30 PM Re: birth control at middle schools pjs
Jokerman Offline
10K Club
Just curious...
The following describes me:
single choice

Votes accepted starting: 10/18/07 04:00 PM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.

Return to Top
#837934 - 10/18/07 08:33 PM Re: birth control at middle schools Clown Boy
Power Poster
The Incredible ComplyGuy
The he11 of suburbia
Ha, you'll have a lot to deal with in 12-17 years... might want to just kill yourself now.

Return to Top
#837942 - 10/18/07 08:36 PM Re: birth control at middle schools The Incredible ComplyGuy
Clown Boy Offline
Power Poster
Clown Boy
here and there
Originally Posted By: The Incredible ComplyGuy
Ha, you'll have a lot to deal with in 12-17 years... might want to just kill yourself now.
No kidding... and the worst part, I have a beautiful daughter. Curly hair, light brown eyes... I'm gonna have to really set an example of her boyfriends. sometimes it pays to have an ugly kid...

Return to Top
#837949 - 10/18/07 08:39 PM Re: birth control at middle schools Clown Boy
Power Poster
The Incredible ComplyGuy
The he11 of suburbia
If you try to scare them off, you won't know who she's dating. Better to get to know them.

And don't assume these days that she'll be the one being taken advantage of. My 18 yr old daughter claims she's deflowered two of the guys she's dated.

Return to Top
#837953 - 10/18/07 08:41 PM Re: birth control at middle schools The Incredible ComplyGuy
Kronott Offline
Gold Star
Kronott
Originally Posted By: The Incredible ComplyGuy
Originally Posted By: Kronott
Government in all forms needs to stay the [censored] out of my home! And stop trying to make me live the life they think I should live.

I'm sure lots of homosexuals think the same thing about the government's obsession with banning gay marriage.

Oh, and what about drugs? The government use a pretty heavy hand in telling us how to live our lives in that regard as well.

I know I'm not well known like some of the other politico's around here, but I don't think the government has any right to tell us how to live any part of our personal lives. I will say that gay marriage isn't a personal issue per se, it is a legal one. Sane ppl aren't trying to ban gays, they just don't think we should change the legal deffinition of marriage(which is based on long standing American and religious traditions) to include same sex couples. As for drugs; I don't have much problem with drugs in a person's home, as long as they aren't effecting anyone else. If you drive with high, arrested, if you work while high, fired. You accept the consequences of your actions. Period. Otherwise, it's your life in your home and no one has the right to stop you.

Return to Top
#837957 - 10/18/07 08:42 PM Re: birth control at middle schools The Incredible ComplyGuy
Clown Boy Offline
Power Poster
Clown Boy
here and there
where those the two guys they found burried in the forest I read about?

Return to Top
#838184 - 10/19/07 12:46 PM Re: birth control at middle schools Clown Boy
Comp Guy No More Offline
Diamond Poster
Comp Guy No More
North East
Point of clarification from the news this morning. It is NOT the school nurse providing birth control. It is a student health center, such as you might find at a university, use requires parental permission, and a complete physical and medical history is required prior to being prescribed the pill.

Return to Top
#838202 - 10/19/07 01:02 PM Re: birth control at middle schools Comp Guy No More
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
I feel better already.

Return to Top
#838213 - 10/19/07 01:09 PM Re: birth control at middle schools Retired DQ
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
Maybe we should put chastity belts on our daughters with timed locks that don't open until they are, say, 25 years old?

Return to Top
#838222 - 10/19/07 01:17 PM Re: birth control at middle schools Retired DQ
Comp Guy No More Offline
Diamond Poster
Comp Guy No More
North East
Originally Posted By: Devil Queen
I feel better already.

Sarcasm noted!

Return to Top
#838223 - 10/19/07 01:17 PM Re: birth control at middle schools Nanwa
Comp Guy No More Offline
Diamond Poster
Comp Guy No More
North East
Originally Posted By: Nanwa
Maybe we should put chastity belts on our daughters with timed locks that don't open until they are, say, 25 years old?

I like that idea!

Return to Top
#838228 - 10/19/07 01:21 PM Re: birth control at middle schools Comp Guy No More
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Actually, CG, I don't have a problem with it as long as the parents are involved. I just think it is too personal a decision to be made without some king of guidance.

And, Nanwa, the lock on my chastity belt broke, so I don't think that will work.

Return to Top
#838282 - 10/19/07 02:01 PM Re: birth control at middle schools Retired DQ
Kronott Offline
Gold Star
Kronott
Actually, CG, I don't have a problem with it as long as the parents are involved. I just think it is too personal a decision to be made without some king of guidance.

And, Nanwa, the lock on my chastity belt broke, so I don't think that will work.

It is a parental issue, if the parent decides that is the right course for their family, than there is nothing wrong with that. But it is not an issue where the parents should be in the dark about, even if that is what they want.

Return to Top
#838430 - 10/19/07 03:31 PM Re: birth control at middle schools Beige
BurntSienna Offline
Diamond Poster
Midwest
Originally Posted By: Lil Miss Naughty
Originally Posted By: Nanwa
No offense to any adoptees out there, but adoption isn't the same as having a loving biological mom and dad. I know several adoptees, including my niece and nephew, and they all have said, at one time or another, they felt a little cheated or felt a little like they didn't belong. They have learned to love their adoptive parents, but it is not the same.

Adoption is a better option than abortion though.

Sorry - I do realize that you said no offense to any adoptees out there. Nanwa - I am seriously offended!!!!! I don't even know where to start! No one has ever said anything so insensitive about being adopted before - not even in elementary school. LEARNED to love thier adopted parents????? Sounds like it's just slightly better than abortion in your opinion. I can't even say more - I'm pretty much speechless!

I have to say that I agree with Little Miss Naughty, and I find Nanwa's post quite offensive to both adoptees and to adoptive parents. I really hope the majority of people don't share these views that parenting a child to whom one did not give birth is somehow "less than" parenting a child to whom one did give birth. I'm stunned. Not everyone is able to conceive a child the natural way. Not everyone is able to parent a child they've conceived. Adoption is a wonderful way of bridging the two. I thought we'd come a long way in acceptance of non-birth children, but then I read something like this. Mind boggling.

Return to Top
#838447 - 10/19/07 03:42 PM Re: birth control at middle schools Retired DQ
Becka Marr Offline
Power Poster
Becka Marr
...some king of guidance.

So, who's the lucky Monarch?

Return to Top
#838457 - 10/19/07 03:48 PM Re: birth control at middle schools BurntSienna
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
Originally Posted By: BurntSienna
[I have to say that I agree with Little Miss Naughty, and I find Nanwa's post quite offensive to both adoptees and to adoptive parents. I really hope the majority of people don't share these views that parenting a child to whom one did not give birth is somehow "less than" parenting a child to whom one did give birth. I'm stunned. Not everyone is able to conceive a child the natural way. Not everyone is able to parent a child they've conceived. Adoption is a wonderful way of bridging the two. I thought we'd come a long way in acceptance of non-birth children, but then I read something like this. Mind boggling.

Sorry, I never claimed to be politically correct.

Return to Top
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8