Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#843409 - 10/26/07 04:27 PM Bill Clinton's good deed.
Jokerman Offline
10K Club
Former President Bill Clinton responded aggressively on Tuesday when his speech at a fundraiser for his wife's campaign was interrupted by 9/11 conspiracy protesters.

"A fraud? No, it wasn't a fraud," Clinton said, responding to one of the hecklers as the audience cheered. "I'll be glad to talk to you if you shut up and let me talk." Another protester yelled that the attacks were an "inside job."

"An inside job? How dare you. How dare you. It was not an inside job," Clinton said. "You guys have got to be careful, you're going to give Minnesota a bad reputation."

- from the Huffpo (video available)

Good for him. Some of the Democrats have not taken on these nutjobs in similar situations.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#843417 - 10/26/07 04:32 PM Re: Bill Clinton's good deed. Jokerman
Sound Tactic Offline
Power Poster
Sound Tactic
I agree that what Bill said was appropriate and since he can't be elected he really does not need to choose his words carefully (although this could hurt Billary).

But it would have been nice had the nutjobs brought up the documents Sandy Berger stole from the National Archives.

Return to Top
#843440 - 10/26/07 04:43 PM Re: Bill Clinton's good deed. Sound Tactic
buggs Offline
Power Poster
Originally Posted By: Hurt Vonigut
I agree that what Bill said was appropriate and since he can't be elected he really does not need to choose his words carefully (although this could hurt Billary).

How do you think his remarks could hurt Hillary's campaign?

Return to Top
#843456 - 10/26/07 04:50 PM Re: Bill Clinton's good deed. buggs
Kronott Offline
Gold Star
Kronott
The far left-wingers, those that ride the short bus, and think that 9-11 was Bush's doing will be upset about Bill not believing it and paint Hillary with the same brush.

Return to Top
#843478 - 10/26/07 05:00 PM Re: Bill Clinton's good deed. buggs
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Originally Posted By: Bugs Bunny
Originally Posted By: Hurt Vonigut

How do you think his remarks could hurt Hillary's campaign?

The same way Kerry's wife's comments hurt him during his campaign. Who wants a little bastard for a 1st husband?

Return to Top