Skip to content
GeoDataVision
Thread Options Tools
#84950 - 06/03/03 08:21 PM Compliance Publications
cnakashige Offline
Does anyone have any suggestions for regulatory compliance publications that can be purchased--other than Sheshunoff or CCH (Kirchman is free)for using in writing policy and procedures, consulting, training, etc.? We've used Sheshunoff, but they are very expensive (including the renewals). Our bank is on a limited budget, and wanted to know of other sources to possibly look to. Specifically, I'm trying to find another BSA manual. Thanks for any suggestions.

Return to Top
General Discussion
#84951 - 06/03/03 08:31 PM Re: Compliance Publications
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
Pringle used to be a popular name I heard. I never used them. I believe they are Bankers Systems related now. It may be worth a look, especially if you use BSI now.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top
#84952 - 06/03/03 08:50 PM Re: Compliance Publications
Princess Romeo Offline

Power Poster
Princess Romeo
Where the heart is
Profit Protection Inc publishes a BSA Manual. So far, their prices seem reasonable.

Return to Top
#84953 - 06/03/03 09:31 PM Re: Compliance Publications
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
I would second the BSA manual published by Profit Protection. They are a division of the National Association for Bank Security. Information on the manual is available at their website - http://www.banksecurity.com

Return to Top