Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#863524 - 11/30/07 02:04 PM NDP on the website?
ComplyOhMy Offline
Platinum Poster
Lexington, Kentucky
I was doing an audit of advertisements regarding our NDPs. My question is, on the website when you click on the link to the financial services department of our bank is it required that we make it know to the customer that they are leaving the Bank's website and going to something completely different? Must the two websites be kept completely separate? Right now my Bank's are not.

Return to Top
Audit
#863560 - 11/30/07 02:29 PM Re: NDP on the website? ComplyOhMy
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
When you click on the link, does it actually take you to another financial services website? If so, then yes, you need to have the pop up that says they are leaving the bank's website. We advertise our investment services on our bank's website and do not have the customer leave our site and we put the standard "not a deposit product" disclosure on the page.

Return to Top
#863695 - 11/30/07 03:32 PM Re: NDP on the website? RR Sarah
ComplyOhMy Offline
Platinum Poster
Lexington, Kentucky
No. They don't leave our website. I just thought they couldn't be on the same website. They had to be separated.

Return to Top
#863765 - 11/30/07 04:14 PM Re: NDP on the website? ComplyOhMy
Kathleen O. Blanchard Offline

10K Club
Kathleen O. Blanchard
They can be on the same website. You just to clearly differentiate between insured products and those that are not.
www.kaybeescomplianceinsights.com

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z